Instance Question

Lhbr

Good night, I have a question, and I would like to understand. @Juji
About the instances that we have in the NPC of aden, that includes our beloved Kamaloka, I would like to understand why.
Why is this instance this way? It requires a minimum level of 105, but a player 105 will never make it, imagine you. Start playing lineage, do all the quests exalted, buy prestige on the site, buy the rare acessory pack and go there, imagine 7 players doing this and entering the instance, this instance is essential for the UP, do you know what will happen? None of those instances there, you will be able to do anything. You will die incredibly fast, even with a tank too, you will not inflict damage on monsters, why? what do we need to do to get into a game and go at an instant of our level? Please I would like to understand.

You don't need to bother GM with these type of questions.  Whenever L2 gets a major update, certain instances increase in difficulties as a reflection of the overall server end-game content difficulty so you can get a sense of your defense and offense power.

I remember when we used to do Baylor Lv.97, we thought that was difficult - and for a time being, it took 2 parties and coordination and to undo that invincibility mode from 1 of 2 bosses, etc.  And eventually overtime, Baylor Lv.97 gets easier and easier.  In fact, one of my alt clan saw me and called me "sensei", he saw me go inside Baylor Lv.97 SOLO (1 human 2 hands 10 fingers, with 7 toons) and came out less than 20 seconds later.  Yeah, I killed 2x Bayor Lv.97 bosses 5-7 seconds each, LOL.  BR was still flashing, timer hasn't finished yet and I killed 2x Baylor.  It was easy because you moved up in level, you improve your armor, you improved your weapon.   

But then Kama Lv.99 came out.  Boy, that was a serious awakening.  So we worked a little harder to improve what we thought was good armor or good weapon (READ: not good enough, time to improve it).  Then eventually the difficult to do Kama Lv.99 eventually was able to get it done in under 60 mins, by the time I hit level lv.104, i was able to kill ALL FIVE BOSSES solo (meaning, 1 human with 2 hands and 10 fingers), kill all 5 bosses in less than 8 minutes.  Meaning, less than the time of the maximum +10 songs timer (5 mins plus 3mins) - before it ends.

Fast forward 3-4 years to today.

The new Baylor entering from Aden's NPC is quiet difficult - to me, it's a welcoming sign of a challenge that I want to defeat it.  I don't see anything wrong.  It's a feature not a bug.

I believe the Kama today might be Lv.109 instead of Lv.99 - of course the difficulty is going to be hard depending on your level difference.  In the game mechanics, there is a multiplier and divider between your level and the boss's level.  It's meant as a balance for those lv.111-113 players so they won't think it's too easy or waste of their time for the XP rewarded.  Trust me, if you're lv.109 with Enhanced Exalted weapons, a group of standard geared toons @ Lv.109 - not Lv.108... Lv.109 or Lv.110 with just Enhanced Exalted weapons - the whole party working together, can take down Kama Lv.109 five bosses in less than 65 minutes, I guarantee you.  You just can't complain about the grind from Lv.105 to Lv.109  :)

Get it now?  Every era, there are upgrades and improvements, level increase but at the same time XP rewarded increase.

If you can't do them, that's not NC's fault.  There are plenty of other contents you can do.   Yes, just because they allow you to be inside at lv.105 doesn't mean the boss level are lv.105.  Just means, if a group of higher, stronger levels like you, you can be invited to "leech" of them....  you should THANK NC soft for being considerate to allow you inside at only Lv.105 not complain about it.

Edited by GhostintheShell