Jump to content
-Madonna-

Total stuck game, in any directions + need PT bonus XP

Recommended Posts

-Madonna-    23

@Juji @Hime

Please, you have to fix something.

the fact is in every updates u made hards economy/adena ninja nerfs.

Epic Bosses are impossible for the normal ppl, i've joined in 5 (FIVE) cc partys with good good ppl and got 1hour per instance to finish the bosses coz need very powerful dps and high lvls. Have u think about the rest of server are OUT of them? these bosses were farmable by everyone before to make some money but now not. So nerf economy cant farm anymore by all.

 

No more open world bosses for example to take full parts of weapons/armors r99 and r110, dyes, silenite, dye crystals, artifacts, rune stones. economy nerf & gameplay

 

Drops adena from mob now u have chance to don't drop any adena, another ninja nerf.

 

Balok before was a great way for every human person to make some milion or learn ur basilar skills, but now u made 21ppl to drop 1 rune stone, economy ninja nerf (double prices).

 

Clan quests: reputation for clan cutted half, vit pot cutted half and the god sake Daily Coins removed. another nerf for gameplay difficult.

 

Chances to get something good, spoil and craft mats to reselled, removed. another ninja nerf.

 

We haven't any vitality rune 7-day for example for 200ncoins, that would generate a crazy micro-transactions coz even dont want spend anything will take it every 7days with this cost.

 

Missing a lot of items because only when event is ON they are injected in gameplay, while rest of times will go up too much prices. Think about brooch, brooch jewels, cloaks, the scam shillen crystal, redcat eye (ah do you know in EU is it tradable and here not? why? more insane $$?).....nerf economy and gameplay hardest

 

Party bonus to make deal exp and stay in party, dismissed, all want exp in solo, busy a spot for 1person only, who dont have gears can sux a life to take miserable exp. Even me in solo without vitality and with these craps %exp i stay a life all day in macro to dont conclude nothing. we cant stay a life here to make 1lvl.

 

 

I have krishna weap+12 3sa & good augment, bloody set, legendary cloak+10, insanity, some boss jewels, skills +10/12, lvl 108, circlet radiant +2, lv.2 book artifact (but only full by +0 artifacts coz is impossible). I stopped to buy anything from l2store, coz events are really expensives casinò scams. I stopped to buy destiny pack coz too much expensive splitted from prestige and in anycase u exp really bad and long time.

Next i really start to think to sell everything of char and quit from the game (for the clowns that will saying "mail me blabla", i dont email nothing i'll just resell everything and bye to this hell). Maybe better invest in EU

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Juji  I thought you guys are going to fix the Clan request reward halving issue, I believe you identified it to be a problem in one of your maintenance notes but seems still 280 and not 560 like before in the basic daily 800/800 101+mob quests.  Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, -Madonna- said:

Party bonus to make deal exp and stay in party, dismissed, all want exp in solo, busy a spot for 1person only, who dont have gears can sux a life to take miserable exp. Even me in solo without vitality and with these craps %exp i stay a life all day in macro to dont conclude nothing. we cant stay a life here to make 1lvl.

I have krishna weap+12 3sa & good augment, bloody set, legendary cloak+10, insanity, some boss jewels, skills +10/12, lvl 108, circlet radiant +2, lv.2 book artifact (but only full by +0 artifacts coz is impossible). I stopped to buy anything from l2store, coz events are really expensives casinò scams. I stopped to buy destiny pack coz too much expensive splitted from prestige and in anycase u exp really bad and long time.

Next i really start to think to sell everything of char and quit from the game (for the clowns that will saying "mail me blabla", i dont email nothing i'll just resell everything and bye to this hell). Maybe better invest in EU

I agree party bonus need to be encouraged - NC, if you're reading this, please provide that 50% party bonus permanently.

You just need social skills to get into a clan and you won't be so lonely.  Sorry to hear you're having trouble.  If you need help and in Chronos server, mail GhostintheShell and see what I can do to help you.  If you're not on Chronos, best of luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magistralis    12

To make money as new player you need to afk fish. Someone can tell me whata kind of game tell to your potencial player that to make money in their game (without spent real money) he need don't play the game or to level up and finish quest (exalted) you also don't need to play the game, just afk?
The progress in L2 is the worst ive ever seen in a MMO. I back to the game few days ago and I don't really played, just macrod because don't have anything good to do, nothing attractive. And it's funny, because i keep in the game just because i don't need do play the game, like mobile MMO that you put in auto-hunting and go do something better. They really think that will get more new players with it?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
extase1987    41
Posted (edited)

It is what it is...

We all start the same way. Fishing.. Then you need to focus on 1 character! Best is to make a big damage dealer where you need to inject months and months of time to improve, after that you can start making the character you want. Alternative: make a puller lvl105 and shout for PI/Storm Isle and ask to share some items ;)

I made my main, one fishing girl(finally Fancy Rod), one mentee. Every day I pm my "donor" if he needs me for Storm/PI farm for pulling services. Reward -> scrolls which I sell and gear my main.

I started in December again the game. Some friends started in January.

So far I got this: R110 set +6 (3 parts the cheapest Bloody), Radiant Circlet +5, Cloak+10, Bloody Weapon +8 (3SA), atlas+12, ring of creation+5, aries +5, dragon shirt+5, insanity talisman, venir 18, abu lvl1, +10 DEX/+5STR dyes, most skills are +10 on my char. Nothing special!

It took me countless hours of fishing, mentee leveling, doing Balok, Istina numerous times with friends. With the last big boost on server, I was able to make 50% of my current gear. Since then, I am stuck on a 1 week upgrade item. (skill, OE, items)

Btw Balok didnt change that much... You can do it twice per week instead of once, with difference that you need more people. So it is a compensation in between.

In my main group, our tank (returning player) is geared in armor R110 120 elements and rest exalted, Healer (returning player) is full exalted, ISS is full exalted, our Dread (returning player) is running a R110+8 pole, a second Yul is running lvl107 in Exalted. We are all 107-108. Our daily is IT for a 3m reward... We have been getting EWR, EAR and 3m with a full group of 7 players for the past month! Nothing else! It is like a kick in the balls, but it gives almost 0.8% per day at lvl108 which makes 70% of our exp per day. We even tried in Giran the instance, which we finished with some "luck" and we got crap out of it.

Luckily I do Storm/PI/Castilla/IOS (3hours every evening) in solo mode to gather more exp and Adena.

Today, I can make Adena in Storm Isle (65m free per day), 2-4 blessed circlets enchants in PI in one hour. +- 65 - 200m per day. I don´t want to know how this ends after the event... Same goes for our Dread friend. Put this in calculation, it is 2 - 6b Adena per month. Inject instead 20 euros for IOS Stone and you have the same result ....>:(

1 second vs 1 month gameplay...

I do agree that NC could make an effort with party exp. I make actually 1,6b per mob in a group of 5 people together in a lvl107 zone. If I run to Alligator, duo with my own ISS, I make 3b instead... This is a kick in the balls for friends and clan mates who try to group up to do better damage and help each other. The best! If I go to Phantasmal Ridge! I get a bit less exp, but I kill twice as fast than in Alligator. Calculation were made on a 1-day test that I increase my daily experience by 30% while staying in 103 zone instead of 107 while being lvl108...

A friend I meet ingame, he can only start 2x clients (Yul+ISS) on his PC, he is forever alone, because it takes him time in Desert Quarry to kill a mob in Exalted when in party, exp drops massively.

After big update we saw what will come to us, one day we will drop 0 Adena and we will have to pay for subscription to get any drop and Adena in vitality mode...

The only way to "break" this game would be that all lvl100+ players would stop playing just for 1 month or not buy any of the items others buy from L2Store. Why? Because people need weapons, armor etc. Where those come from? Big players that farm bosses in 30 seconds. Who benefits from this? Big players because they get massive Adena, NCSoft because people inject money for NCoin and the people who inject money (IOS Stones) need to inject really really a lot get a decent gear to be able to farm on their own. If NC would really want to break the market, they simply need to put Dragon Weapons in the L2 Store! No more ninja farming for top players and we would probably start making more PVP! If NC would make all items "non-tradeable" even the big players would have to invest real money to remain in game.

I started to "play" the game a bit more since I am lvl108 (damn! 6 months of doing afk and only farming for gear), because out of "magic" my character started doing more damage due to passive increase. I was doing Storm at lvl107 with same gear as lvl108 but there is a massive difference. I can´t imagine in 6 months when I might hit lvl110 with this pace ... 1 year of farming to start the game ... If I would buy 6 Storm Isle recharges and play straight 6 hours for one month, it would cost me 12.600Ncoins! Approx 200euros! For "exping" in a game from 108 -> 109 ...

Edited by extase1987
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lAeolos    11

I agree completly to this, even being one of those players that take a whole mob family for himself, but when there was the pt xp you would only make a pt dd+iss+any other, and leave that 3rd char in town for more xp... We need like a pt buff, that goes from lvl 1 to 6 for every char in pt (like pt solidarity for old players), that way ppl wont just leave a char in town and keep lvling in pt but alone in the spot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rangomal    27
7 hours ago, extase1987 said:

It is what it is...

We all start the same way. Fishing.. Then you need to focus on 1 character! Best is to make a big damage dealer where you need to inject months and months of time to improve, after that you can start making the character you want. Alternative: make a puller lvl105 and shout for PI/Storm Isle and ask to share some items ;)

I made my main, one fishing girl(finally Fancy Rod), one mentee. Every day I pm my "donor" if he needs me for Storm/PI farm for pulling services. Reward -> scrolls which I sell and gear my main.

I started in December again the game. Some friends started in January.

So far I got this: R110 set +6 (3 parts the cheapest Bloody), Radiant Circlet +5, Cloak+10, Bloody Weapon +8 (3SA), atlas+12, ring of creation+5, aries +5, dragon shirt+5, insanity talisman, venir 18, abu lvl1, +10 DEX/+5STR dyes, most skills are +10 on my char. Nothing special!

It took me countless hours of fishing, mentee leveling, doing Balok, Istina numerous times with friends. With the last big boost on server, I was able to make 50% of my current gear. Since then, I am stuck on a 1 week upgrade item. (skill, OE, items)

Btw Balok didnt change that much... You can do it twice per week instead of once, with difference that you need more people. So it is a compensation in between.

In my main group, our tank (returning player) is geared in armor R110 120 elements and rest exalted, Healer (returning player) is full exalted, ISS is full exalted, our Dread (returning player) is running a R110+8 pole, a second Yul is running lvl107 in Exalted. We are all 107-108. Our daily is IT for a 3m reward... We have been getting EWR, EAR and 3m with a full group of 7 players for the past month! Nothing else! It is like a kick in the balls, but it gives almost 0.8% per day at lvl108 which makes 70% of our exp per day. We even tried in Giran the instance, which we finished with some "luck" and we got crap out of it.

Luckily I do Storm/PI/Castilla/IOS (3hours every evening) in solo mode to gather more exp and Adena.

Today, I can make Adena in Storm Isle (65m free per day), 2-4 blessed circlets enchants in PI in one hour. +- 65 - 200m per day. I don´t want to know how this ends after the event... Same goes for our Dread friend. Put this in calculation, it is 2 - 6b Adena per month. Inject instead 20 euros for IOS Stone and you have the same result ....>:(

1 second vs 1 month gameplay...

I do agree that NC could make an effort with party exp. I make actually 1,6b per mob in a group of 5 people together in a lvl107 zone. If I run to Alligator, duo with my own ISS, I make 3b instead... This is a kick in the balls for friends and clan mates who try to group up to do better damage and help each other. The best! If I go to Phantasmal Ridge! I get a bit less exp, but I kill twice as fast than in Alligator. Calculation were made on a 1-day test that I increase my daily experience by 30% while staying in 103 zone instead of 107 while being lvl108...

A friend I meet ingame, he can only start 2x clients (Yul+ISS) on his PC, he is forever alone, because it takes him time in Desert Quarry to kill a mob in Exalted when in party, exp drops massively.

After big update we saw what will come to us, one day we will drop 0 Adena and we will have to pay for subscription to get any drop and Adena in vitality mode...

The only way to "break" this game would be that all lvl100+ players would stop playing just for 1 month or not buy any of the items others buy from L2Store. Why? Because people need weapons, armor etc. Where those come from? Big players that farm bosses in 30 seconds. Who benefits from this? Big players because they get massive Adena, NCSoft because people inject money for NCoin and the people who inject money (IOS Stones) need to inject really really a lot get a decent gear to be able to farm on their own. If NC would really want to break the market, they simply need to put Dragon Weapons in the L2 Store! No more ninja farming for top players and we would probably start making more PVP! If NC would make all items "non-tradeable" even the big players would have to invest real money to remain in game.

I started to "play" the game a bit more since I am lvl108 (damn! 6 months of doing afk and only farming for gear), because out of "magic" my character started doing more damage due to passive increase. I was doing Storm at lvl107 with same gear as lvl108 but there is a massive difference. I can´t imagine in 6 months when I might hit lvl110 with this pace ... 1 year of farming to start the game ... If I would buy 6 Storm Isle recharges and play straight 6 hours for one month, it would cost me 12.600Ncoins! Approx 200euros! For "exping" in a game from 108 -> 109 ...

You said everything i wanted to tell,its sad people will be bored to read all this, even if its TRUE.A game where u have to Fish the moment u start for years to be able to play :D.A laughable joke.What i didnt think about was the NO ADENA DROP feature.How i didnt think about this, it wasnt a BUG, it was a FUTURE update.NCSOFT is gonna pull a 0 ADENA DROP after VITALITY IS OVER IN THE FUTURE? :DDDDDD THEY ACTUALLY HAVE THE BALLS TO GO THIS FAR,JUST TO SEE IF THE PLAYERS WILL QUIT OR NOT?Im convinced they wanna shut down the game,or they believe we are so Sheep we are still playing that we are gonna accept every Ninja Nerf in the future.I wanna see them doing this, remove adena drop from mobs,yes.Perhaps thats when finally the game will die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    439

That's what happens when you invest in a game, instead of pl playing it. Gratz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Djos    18
19 hours ago, extase1987 said:

It is what it is...

We all start the same way. Fishing.. Then you need to focus on 1 character! Best is to make a big damage dealer where you need to inject months and months of time to improve, after that you can start making the character you want. Alternative: make a puller lvl105 and shout for PI/Storm Isle and ask to share some items ;)

I made my main, one fishing girl(finally Fancy Rod), one mentee. Every day I pm my "donor" if he needs me for Storm/PI farm for pulling services. Reward -> scrolls which I sell and gear my main.

I started in December again the game. Some friends started in January.

So far I got this: R110 set +6 (3 parts the cheapest Bloody), Radiant Circlet +5, Cloak+10, Bloody Weapon +8 (3SA), atlas+12, ring of creation+5, aries +5, dragon shirt+5, insanity talisman, venir 18, abu lvl1, +10 DEX/+5STR dyes, most skills are +10 on my char. Nothing special!

It took me countless hours of fishing, mentee leveling, doing Balok, Istina numerous times with friends. With the last big boost on server, I was able to make 50% of my current gear. Since then, I am stuck on a 1 week upgrade item. (skill, OE, items)

Btw Balok didnt change that much... You can do it twice per week instead of once, with difference that you need more people. So it is a compensation in between.

In my main group, our tank (returning player) is geared in armor R110 120 elements and rest exalted, Healer (returning player) is full exalted, ISS is full exalted, our Dread (returning player) is running a R110+8 pole, a second Yul is running lvl107 in Exalted. We are all 107-108. Our daily is IT for a 3m reward... We have been getting EWR, EAR and 3m with a full group of 7 players for the past month! Nothing else! It is like a kick in the balls, but it gives almost 0.8% per day at lvl108 which makes 70% of our exp per day. We even tried in Giran the instance, which we finished with some "luck" and we got crap out of it.

Luckily I do Storm/PI/Castilla/IOS (3hours every evening) in solo mode to gather more exp and Adena.

Today, I can make Adena in Storm Isle (65m free per day), 2-4 blessed circlets enchants in PI in one hour. +- 65 - 200m per day. I don´t want to know how this ends after the event... Same goes for our Dread friend. Put this in calculation, it is 2 - 6b Adena per month. Inject instead 20 euros for IOS Stone and you have the same result ....>:(

1 second vs 1 month gameplay...

I do agree that NC could make an effort with party exp. I make actually 1,6b per mob in a group of 5 people together in a lvl107 zone. If I run to Alligator, duo with my own ISS, I make 3b instead... This is a kick in the balls for friends and clan mates who try to group up to do better damage and help each other. The best! If I go to Phantasmal Ridge! I get a bit less exp, but I kill twice as fast than in Alligator. Calculation were made on a 1-day test that I increase my daily experience by 30% while staying in 103 zone instead of 107 while being lvl108...

A friend I meet ingame, he can only start 2x clients (Yul+ISS) on his PC, he is forever alone, because it takes him time in Desert Quarry to kill a mob in Exalted when in party, exp drops massively.

After big update we saw what will come to us, one day we will drop 0 Adena and we will have to pay for subscription to get any drop and Adena in vitality mode...

The only way to "break" this game would be that all lvl100+ players would stop playing just for 1 month or not buy any of the items others buy from L2Store. Why? Because people need weapons, armor etc. Where those come from? Big players that farm bosses in 30 seconds. Who benefits from this? Big players because they get massive Adena, NCSoft because people inject money for NCoin and the people who inject money (IOS Stones) need to inject really really a lot get a decent gear to be able to farm on their own. If NC would really want to break the market, they simply need to put Dragon Weapons in the L2 Store! No more ninja farming for top players and we would probably start making more PVP! If NC would make all items "non-tradeable" even the big players would have to invest real money to remain in game.

I started to "play" the game a bit more since I am lvl108 (damn! 6 months of doing afk and only farming for gear), because out of "magic" my character started doing more damage due to passive increase. I was doing Storm at lvl107 with same gear as lvl108 but there is a massive difference. I can´t imagine in 6 months when I might hit lvl110 with this pace ... 1 year of farming to start the game ... If I would buy 6 Storm Isle recharges and play straight 6 hours for one month, it would cost me 12.600Ncoins! Approx 200euros! For "exping" in a game from 108 -> 109 ...

...

On 18/05/2020 at 12:37 PM, TheThrax said:

Listen, i dont mean any disrespect...but you are pretty naked for a yull :)
All skils: +20
Rings...you dont have rings for yull...low cost would be angel+6 and paulina r99 from box
Weapon+12 min and set +8 min
those are basics....without them no point to fine tune other
 

 

... enough said 🙄

6 months of try hard, fishing night and day, slav...pulling for high end players for some leftovers for what after all this work ?  To hear you are pretty naked 😑

The problem lies in the fact that aside of spending thousand of dollars there is in no way you'll catch up anything.

Game business model is sadly clearly built on this today...

An empty game where "newcomers" buy a ton of NCoin in the hope to get a decent experience the game still fails to deliver...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b0uff0s    18
On 18/5/2020 at 7:04 PM, -Madonna- said:

.

Next i really start to think to sell everything of char and quit from the game (for the clowns that will saying "mail me blabla", i dont email nothing i'll just resell everything and bye to this hell). Maybe better invest in EU

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

excellent points. i'm having the exact same thoughts tbh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    53
On 5/18/2020 at 6:04 PM, -Madonna- said:

@Juji @Hime

Please, you have to fix something.

the fact is in every updates u made hards economy/adena ninja nerfs.

Epic Bosses are impossible for the normal ppl, i've joined in 5 (FIVE) cc partys with good good ppl and got 1hour per instance to finish the bosses coz need very powerful dps and high lvls. Have u think about the rest of server are OUT of them? these bosses were farmable by everyone before to make some money but now not. So nerf economy cant farm anymore by all.

 

No more open world bosses for example to take full parts of weapons/armors r99 and r110, dyes, silenite, dye crystals, artifacts, rune stones. economy nerf & gameplay

 

Drops adena from mob now u have chance to don't drop any adena, another ninja nerf.

 

Balok before was a great way for every human person to make some milion or learn ur basilar skills, but now u made 21ppl to drop 1 rune stone, economy ninja nerf (double prices).

 

Clan quests: reputation for clan cutted half, vit pot cutted half and the god sake Daily Coins removed. another nerf for gameplay difficult.

 

Chances to get something good, spoil and craft mats to reselled, removed. another ninja nerf.

 

We haven't any vitality rune 7-day for example for 200ncoins, that would generate a crazy micro-transactions coz even dont want spend anything will take it every 7days with this cost.

 

Missing a lot of items because only when event is ON they are injected in gameplay, while rest of times will go up too much prices. Think about brooch, brooch jewels, cloaks, the scam shillen crystal, redcat eye (ah do you know in EU is it tradable and here not? why? more insane $$?).....nerf economy and gameplay hardest

 

Party bonus to make deal exp and stay in party, dismissed, all want exp in solo, busy a spot for 1person only, who dont have gears can sux a life to take miserable exp. Even me in solo without vitality and with these craps %exp i stay a life all day in macro to dont conclude nothing. we cant stay a life here to make 1lvl.

 

 

I have krishna weap+12 3sa & good augment, bloody set, legendary cloak+10, insanity, some boss jewels, skills +10/12, lvl 108, circlet radiant +2, lv.2 book artifact (but only full by +0 artifacts coz is impossible). I stopped to buy anything from l2store, coz events are really expensives casinò scams. I stopped to buy destiny pack coz too much expensive splitted from prestige and in anycase u exp really bad and long time.

Next i really start to think to sell everything of char and quit from the game (for the clowns that will saying "mail me blabla", i dont email nothing i'll just resell everything and bye to this hell). Maybe better invest in EU

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You not right ;) 

If you cannot kill mobs or rb - you not have items and dmg.

If you not getting drop or adena - you not use prestige and drop runes.

Exist many people who per day can make 5-10bil.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rangomal    27
4 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

You not right ;) 

If you cannot kill mobs or rb - you not have items and dmg.

If you not getting drop or adena - you not use prestige and drop runes.

Exist many people who per day can make 5-10bil.

 

He just said his items, and as i see it, he got more than 400b gear probably, and yet he cant farm.So what you need to be able to farm? 2 trillion adena gear?Only people are making 5-10 bil per day are either Market rats or Top spender dogs who got 5 Trillion gear.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    53
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, rangomal said:

He just said his items, and as i see it, he got more than 400b gear probably, and yet he cant farm.So what you need to be able to farm? 2 trillion adena gear?Only people are making 5-10 bil per day are either Market rats or Top spender dogs who got 5 Trillion gear.

Or maybe they not cry - but know game - and do what need to do :)

My char (dd) also have items for 400-500b. And I'm simple in timed 100 can make 250-350kk/h, or timed 105 50-60 scrolls in 1h.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b0uff0s    18
19 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Or maybe they not cry - but know game - and do what need to do :)

My char (dd) also have items for 400-500b. And I'm simple in timed 100 can make 250-350kk/h, or timed 105 50-60 scrolls in 1h.

ok and then what? What exactly do you do in the game? Login, do your instances solo and then what?

Besides the OP started a year ago? Why don't you start a character from 0 w/o any help and see what you have to do now to gear up? I'd say that w/o 24/7 and a LOT of favorable xp events, maybe a couple of lucky event drops, AND help from already geared players (which is not really item help like old times but just xp) it is impossible to play this game past 1 month. Wanna go the credit card warrior way? There is the potential to spend thousands of euros or dollars or w/e and get nothing in return aka GAMBLING. Check out TEVAS vids to get a taste of lootboxing ala NCsoft 

Do you understand that there is not actual content in this game anymore? you can kill 150 mobs IT solo in 10 mins and get your daily xp, no grind compares to this. maybe help some1 get the quest also coz you are a good person.Then you can solo the adena instances coz there is no reason to share the adenas. And then.... what? Farm your fishing boxes? Your mentees that all play auto? What exactly is the game play now? What exactly do YOU do?

If you think about the game mechanics of l2, it's has the rare requirement to ask you invest in consumables for each hit you do to a monster. and in the span of years it managed to make your returns from killing the monster less that what you spend to kill it in most cases, by adding a chance to drop nothing. which other "game" gets you in a loop of constantly losing money/gold/adenas etc? Not to mention the constant successful attempts of the company to diminish the farming possibilities of the players. Material/spoil market? Gone. Lifestone farming? Gone. Recipe market? Gone. element market? Gone. Armor market? nothing below +++++++++++. Weapon market? 500m to get as many exalted 2 weapons, so only++++++++++++. Crafting market? Impossible/Gone. Grinding? Possible to get millions if you got trillions of gear. Possible to grind thousands, maybe milions 24/7 no ss (just like watching paint dry). I would be very interested to see the employees play this game and hear what they think of it, because i'm pretty sure they do not touch this stuff.

The thing is, I got my moneys worth out of this when i used to pay subscription and this game was not a clownfest. Now it's more of a chore that an enjoyable activity, and i'm guessing for many ppl it's a habit or compulsive thing. Speaking for myself i'd rather spend 40-60 euros to a brand new game instead of the monthly promotion, OH sorry, i meant "event". At least i know what i'll get and probably will get more enjoyment out of the new game for the month. The emotional attachment that remained with my 14+ year characters is long gone and I'd be curious to hear what keeps you ppl playing this game instead of something else competitive or not.

Lastly since i pop in the forums every now and then, less and less admittedly, what is the point of all these posts? Been around about a year since a long break, and as far as I see, there is not a single word form representatives of NCsoft here. People just argue among themselves to no end, because there is always someone in the mood to play devils advocate for the attention, or coz he/she is bored. No1 has notices this? No1 noticed that none of the problems or suggestions or conversations of the players is ever addressed or implemented? Would you stay in a store where you talk to the employees and they do not answer back? How long till you get out?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rangomal    27
42 minutes ago, b0uff0s said:

ok and then what? What exactly do you do in the game? Login, do your instances solo and then what?

Besides the OP started a year ago? Why don't you start a character from 0 w/o any help and see what you have to do now to gear up? I'd say that w/o 24/7 and a LOT of favorable xp events, maybe a couple of lucky event drops, AND help from already geared players (which is not really item help like old times but just xp) it is impossible to play this game past 1 month. Wanna go the credit card warrior way? There is the potential to spend thousands of euros or dollars or w/e and get nothing in return aka GAMBLING. Check out TEVAS vids to get a taste of lootboxing ala NCsoft 

Do you understand that there is not actual content in this game anymore? you can kill 150 mobs IT solo in 10 mins and get your daily xp, no grind compares to this. maybe help some1 get the quest also coz you are a good person.Then you can solo the adena instances coz there is no reason to share the adenas. And then.... what? Farm your fishing boxes? Your mentees that all play auto? What exactly is the game play now? What exactly do YOU do?

If you think about the game mechanics of l2, it's has the rare requirement to ask you invest in consumables for each hit you do to a monster. and in the span of years it managed to make your returns from killing the monster less that what you spend to kill it in most cases, by adding a chance to drop nothing. which other "game" gets you in a loop of constantly losing money/gold/adenas etc? Not to mention the constant successful attempts of the company to diminish the farming possibilities of the players. Material/spoil market? Gone. Lifestone farming? Gone. Recipe market? Gone. element market? Gone. Armor market? nothing below +++++++++++. Weapon market? 500m to get as many exalted 2 weapons, so only++++++++++++. Crafting market? Impossible/Gone. Grinding? Possible to get millions if you got trillions of gear. Possible to grind thousands, maybe milions 24/7 no ss (just like watching paint dry). I would be very interested to see the employees play this game and hear what they think of it, because i'm pretty sure they do not touch this stuff.

The thing is, I got my moneys worth out of this when i used to pay subscription and this game was not a clownfest. Now it's more of a chore that an enjoyable activity, and i'm guessing for many ppl it's a habit or compulsive thing. Speaking for myself i'd rather spend 40-60 euros to a brand new game instead of the monthly promotion, OH sorry, i meant "event". At least i know what i'll get and probably will get more enjoyment out of the new game for the month. The emotional attachment that remained with my 14+ year characters is long gone and I'd be curious to hear what keeps you ppl playing this game instead of something else competitive or not.

Lastly since i pop in the forums every now and then, less and less admittedly, what is the point of all these posts? Been around about a year since a long break, and as far as I see, there is not a single word form representatives of NCsoft here. People just argue among themselves to no end, because there is always someone in the mood to play devils advocate for the attention, or coz he/she is bored. No1 has notices this? No1 noticed that none of the problems or suggestions or conversations of the players is ever addressed or implemented? Would you stay in a store where you talk to the employees and they do not answer back? How long till you get out?

Well said sir, everyone is just blinded from Nostalgia and eating all the grass they are fed.Sheep players mostly, and top spenders/black market *Heros*.What a sane person does?Macro fish exp all day, and play some guild wars 2 or final fantasy or even wow in the background, and only play OLY and some siege for Fun.Thats what a sane person does,an insane person is gonna just watch his toon macroing all day :D and then start considering your life choices, like what,im paying a game to see my toon afk farming by itself, and GAINING nothing as well.You need to be something more than insane :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    53
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, b0uff0s said:

ok and then what? What exactly do you do in the game? Login, do your instances solo and then what?

Besides the OP started a year ago? Why don't you start a character from 0 w/o any help and see what you have to do now to gear up? I'd say that w/o 24/7 and a LOT of favorable xp events, maybe a couple of lucky event drops, AND help from already geared players (which is not really item help like old times but just xp) it is impossible to play this game past 1 month. Wanna go the credit card warrior way? There is the potential to spend thousands of euros or dollars or w/e and get nothing in return aka GAMBLING. Check out TEVAS vids to get a taste of lootboxing ala NCsoft 

Do you understand that there is not actual content in this game anymore? you can kill 150 mobs IT solo in 10 mins and get your daily xp, no grind compares to this. maybe help some1 get the quest also coz you are a good person.Then you can solo the adena instances coz there is no reason to share the adenas. And then.... what? Farm your fishing boxes? Your mentees that all play auto? What exactly is the game play now? What exactly do YOU do?

If you think about the game mechanics of l2, it's has the rare requirement to ask you invest in consumables for each hit you do to a monster. and in the span of years it managed to make your returns from killing the monster less that what you spend to kill it in most cases, by adding a chance to drop nothing. which other "game" gets you in a loop of constantly losing money/gold/adenas etc? Not to mention the constant successful attempts of the company to diminish the farming possibilities of the players. Material/spoil market? Gone. Lifestone farming? Gone. Recipe market? Gone. element market? Gone. Armor market? nothing below +++++++++++. Weapon market? 500m to get as many exalted 2 weapons, so only++++++++++++. Crafting market? Impossible/Gone. Grinding? Possible to get millions if you got trillions of gear. Possible to grind thousands, maybe milions 24/7 no ss (just like watching paint dry). I would be very interested to see the employees play this game and hear what they think of it, because i'm pretty sure they do not touch this stuff.

The thing is, I got my moneys worth out of this when i used to pay subscription and this game was not a clownfest. Now it's more of a chore that an enjoyable activity, and i'm guessing for many ppl it's a habit or compulsive thing. Speaking for myself i'd rather spend 40-60 euros to a brand new game instead of the monthly promotion, OH sorry, i meant "event". At least i know what i'll get and probably will get more enjoyment out of the new game for the month. The emotional attachment that remained with my 14+ year characters is long gone and I'd be curious to hear what keeps you ppl playing this game instead of something else competitive or not.

Lastly since i pop in the forums every now and then, less and less admittedly, what is the point of all these posts? Been around about a year since a long break, and as far as I see, there is not a single word form representatives of NCsoft here. People just argue among themselves to no end, because there is always someone in the mood to play devils advocate for the attention, or coz he/she is bored. No1 has notices this? No1 noticed that none of the problems or suggestions or conversations of the players is ever addressed or implemented? Would you stay in a store where you talk to the employees and they do not answer back? How long till you get out?

I cant understand where is problem?

1. First and most important - its long term game! People play 5,10,15 years. Ant its reason why someone are top, and have top items (and not pay nothing)! You play 1 month  and not have nothing? Why you must to have? Write after 5-10 years- and if you not will have.. Then sorry ... brain problems...

2. Im not remember l2 period like now - mentes systems (1 mente ~1kkk), can play with the "runner" timed 100, 105 (top people pay good for that). In 1 month people getting +12pve weapon and more! Some years ago that weapon to get was need to play 12month..

3. What im doing? Im thinking to stop play l2 - its so much everything! To make all - need minimum half day - and I have max 2-3h!

4. Expenciv? Really NOT! --->

4.1. You not have money - then go Holiday... in Turcia or Bulgaria. Pay for hotel 20euro and for bottle of water 1euro - and cry how much its expenciv...

4.2. You have money - then go Holiday ... in Monaco! You will pay for hotel 1000euro and for botle of water 10euro - and will be happy  for low price!

This server expenciv? Maybe... Then go in EU or RU server- and play :)

 

What im not like here? All its ok. I  just not like admins - they not understand what doing...

Edited by Ambicija
mistake
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b0uff0s    18
11 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

I cant understand where is problem?

1. First and most important - its long term game! People play 5,10,15 years. Ant its reason why someone are top, and have top items (and not pay nothing)! You play 1 month  and not have nothing? Why you must to have? Write after 5-10 years- and if you not will have.. Then sorry ... brain problems...

2. Im not remember l2 period like now - mentes systems (1 mente ~1kkk), can play with the "runner" timed 100, 105 (top people pay good for that). In 1 month people getting +12pve weapon and more! Some years ago that weapon to get was need to play 12month..

3. What im doing? Im thinking to stop play l2 - its so much everything! To make all - need minimum half day - and I have max 2-3h!

4. Expenciv? Really NOT! --->

4.1. You not have money - then go Holiday... in Turcia or Bulgaria. Pay for hotel 20euro and for bottle of water 1euro - and cry how much its expenciv...

4.2. You have money - then go Holiday ... in Monaco! You will pay for hotel 1000euro and for botle of water 10euro - and will be happy  for low price!

This server expenciv? Maybe... Then go in EU or RU server- and play :)

 

What im not like here? All its ok. I  just not like admins - they not understand what doing...

my brain problems are my business friend, and i suggest being more respectful to strangers if you do not wish to be spoken the same way.

I'm speaking as a 14+year player of this game. and that is a problem. you see any new players here? And NO this is not a long game, this is a game where you can have a 105 toon in 24h 107 in less than a week. what does a player farm in a week? you ever step outside the town at 106-107 with exalted gear? This is a game mechanic for new players. I had to xp and farm for years to get 100+ and I had both the time and resources to farm things to progress.

You do not remember a game period like now coz this is the lowest this game has gone so far. You want to demonstrate the game economy with selling mentees? what is the matter with you?

You think to stop coz there is so much to do? Like what? What takes you half a day of attention to do in this game? I will ask again, what is it you do in the game when logged in?

as for the 4th point not sure what you refer to. But as it seems to a a language barrier let be clarify. having players spend more resources than what they get back from a basic mechanic of a game is BEYOND USELESS. It's even more infuriating when someone considers it was not this way in the past, it became this way on purpose, someone put thought to make it this way. Having lootbox mechanics with 0.0000000000000000000000000 chances ( and not showing the chances through some legal loopholes i;m guessing) to get items that allow you to progress the game is UNACCEPTABLE no matter the price. This is mobile game scheme. prices could be 0,1 euro and it would still be unacceptable. you wanna sell items in your ingame store? set a price for the item and let every1 buy it and see ho far that goes. what is happening now is  re-skinned gambling, appealing to peoples addictive personalities. And yeah EU and RU are cheaper but it;s the same lootbox mechanic, no difference. The difference is they got a forum where company representatives actually interact with the community and they for a webpage that displays almost all the information you need about this game, even drop rates, something ncsoft refuses to provide for over a decade. 

So in your opinion all is good here right but yet the admins don't now what they are doing? So all that is going well is by chance maybe? Can I take a guess and say you started at least a year after the game went free to play? Maybe more? Coz that is when the aggressive l2store schemes started. Maybe that is why all this is normal to you

P.S. responding to this gave me brain problems

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Djos    18
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, iBuff said:

Korea is controlling the game - there is nothing @Juji or anyone else can do.

Wrong... as a producer I'm pretty sure Juji has full and direct responsability about what makes the game "bankable" aka here empty content, P2W, casino gambling and "unsupported" NCoin to adena market...

It's just that they don't care about the game itself as just see it through economic Curv...

And since L2 is an old game it's probably more interesting financially to keep the casino open instead of rebalance a game who probably gone way to far.

2 hours ago, Ambicija said:

I cant understand where is problem?

1. First and most important - its long term game! People play 5,10,15 years. Ant its reason why someone are top, and have top items (and not pay nothing)! You play 1 month  and not have nothing? Why you must to have? Write after 5-10 years- and if you not will have.. Then sorry ... brain problems...

2. Im not remember l2 period like now - mentes systems (1 mente ~1kkk), can play with the "runner" timed 100, 105 (top people pay good for that). In 1 month people getting +12pve weapon and more! Some years ago that weapon to get was need to play 12month..

3. What im doing? Im thinking to stop play l2 - its so much everything! To make all - need minimum half day - and I have max 2-3h!

4. Expenciv? Really NOT! --->

4.1. You not have money - then go Holiday... in Turcia or Bulgaria. Pay for hotel 20euro and for bottle of water 1euro - and cry how much its expenciv...

4.2. You have money - then go Holiday ... in Monaco! You will pay for hotel 1000euro and for botle of water 10euro - and will be happy  for low price!

This server expenciv? Maybe... Then go in EU or RU server- and play :)

 

What im not like here? All its ok. I  just not like admins - they not understand what doing...

1. In Korea yeah...here ? Let's be serious....🤣

Also it's part of MMO design to offer ways for newcomers to catch up.

About newcomers gifts, they are more broken than ever as they don't have any value : non tradable... non exchangeable...no interest, just here to hide how empty the game is.

Ofc there is people who will tell that this "non tradable" thing is here for the bots, but again let's be serious, botting as never been as much a problem as the emptyness of the game faces now.

No drop from xping, no craft, a dying market as without L2 store event there probably be close to nothing  to sell. Just looks as AH is empty, allways the same few items on sale,  tells a lot about ingame economy.

As another guy said earlier, you say it's about "knowing the game" but i would love to see you try to start the game from scratch to really see how it's intended to be played now for newcomers, with only prestige pack and runes...

Spoiler alert... you'll probably face a wall and have to buy a crazy amount of Ncoin to then  "buy" adena in order to get gear and somehow progress.

It's neither design, neither how the game is meant to be played...just a cash grab...

I also agree with previous poster that a huge part of game situation is due to the fact that @Juji , @Hime and other GM don't bother with what's happening here or IG... it was already the case with classic server as they were only passing by once or twice a week to make a post about update logs... 

 

Edited by Djos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SammlerMull    5

If they had stripped 99% of the legacy content between Nov '11 and Oct '12 would anybody even be here? Including the drastic changes from GoD maybe half of the memorable content we've lost so was in the first 6 years, it is accelerating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
extase1987    41

@Djos The problem indeed is the catching up & new items & exp curve.

You simply cannot buy with real money enough items to sustain yourself in game unless you spend over 1-5k euros per months and you are lvl108+ with good gear.

I start sustaining myself since I pay Prestige at least in order to make 5b (Storm + PI) +- the whole month. If I would inject 25 euros ... I would save 1 month of "farming" and play the game (pvp 1 shot and I am dead, GG...). I would join a game where I don´t communicate with other and stay afk 24/7 instead until I reach the tunnel at lvl110 - 114 when life has passed by.

A friend YUL in game is stuck! He is running in Exalted lvl108, making 0 Adena with another box due to his PC age, no prestige nothing! So far, he got in total 850M Adena!!! A total joke for 4 months of playing! We even do everyday IT (ear, ewr, 3m reward super), Storm, Pi, IOS with him. This shows what content the game has left for us not a single real item if you don´t inject items in game from "pay event".

What does a new player pays per month?
Let´s say 250 euros and you sell the IOS Stone, this would be 285 x 150m (per Stone) = 42.75b Adena = 1x Bloody R99 +12 Weapon.
He does the same for 1 year = 3000 euros to equipment himself in a proper way. (a tiny little nice car for young students)
During 1 whole year every player does the same. What happens? If no one would sell his armor/weapon? Total game economy collapse, because at some point people won´t be able to buy new items, because the stock is empty. And this happens every time. Just before "pay event", we see less and less shops in Aden.


What does a top player make per day?
5-15b? Approx 150-450b per month for free.

On the other side 285 Stones for a top player = 6 Stones per day (1char hein...) x 30days = 180 Stones = 180 x 5-15b (per day) = +- 900b to 2700B per month with 100 Stones left! Colossal Adena in the game!
I do not make any advertisement!
Not to imagine if you would sell this..... 1b = +- 6e means 1000b = 6k euros in real life wtf! Now I can understand why "old players" are still around playing. We all see the shouts..

Current "pay event" is injecting items into game since we can´t "farm" anymore those items. If NC wants to go 1 step further, implement Stage 1-3 Dragon weapons/+12-+30 R110 weapon/+6-+10 R110 armor into those fancy boxes and you can close the game really soon and all Adena farmers will stop because it is useless to farm if some random comes with his weapon and starts pvping  while you are farming in ToI/PI or any other new spot I don´t know since I am kissing Alligator Island with my character for weeks without "discovering" what is going on somewhere else since it takes me forever to make decent gear from normal hunting zones, nor can I do proper pvping. Check zones 107 only afk sheeps until they hit 110.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    53
5 hours ago, extase1987 said:

@Djos The problem indeed is the catching up & new items & exp curve.

You simply cannot buy with real money enough items to sustain yourself in game unless you spend over 1-5k euros per months and you are lvl108+ with good gear.

I start sustaining myself since I pay Prestige at least in order to make 5b (Storm + PI) +- the whole month. If I would inject 25 euros ... I would save 1 month of "farming" and play the game (pvp 1 shot and I am dead, GG...). I would join a game where I don´t communicate with other and stay afk 24/7 instead until I reach the tunnel at lvl110 - 114 when life has passed by.

A friend YUL in game is stuck! He is running in Exalted lvl108, making 0 Adena with another box due to his PC age, no prestige nothing! So far, he got in total 850M Adena!!! A total joke for 4 months of playing! We even do everyday IT (ear, ewr, 3m reward super), Storm, Pi, IOS with him. This shows what content the game has left for us not a single real item if you don´t inject items in game from "pay event".

What does a new player pays per month?
Let´s say 250 euros and you sell the IOS Stone, this would be 285 x 150m (per Stone) = 42.75b Adena = 1x Bloody R99 +12 Weapon.
He does the same for 1 year = 3000 euros to equipment himself in a proper way. (a tiny little nice car for young students)
During 1 whole year every player does the same. What happens? If no one would sell his armor/weapon? Total game economy collapse, because at some point people won´t be able to buy new items, because the stock is empty. And this happens every time. Just before "pay event", we see less and less shops in Aden.


What does a top player make per day?
5-15b? Approx 150-450b per month for free.

On the other side 285 Stones for a top player = 6 Stones per day (1char hein...) x 30days = 180 Stones = 180 x 5-15b (per day) = +- 900b to 2700B per month with 100 Stones left! Colossal Adena in the game!
I do not make any advertisement!
Not to imagine if you would sell this..... 1b = +- 6e means 1000b = 6k euros in real life wtf! Now I can understand why "old players" are still around playing. We all see the shouts..

Current "pay event" is injecting items into game since we can´t "farm" anymore those items. If NC wants to go 1 step further, implement Stage 1-3 Dragon weapons/+12-+30 R110 weapon/+6-+10 R110 armor into those fancy boxes and you can close the game really soon and all Adena farmers will stop because it is useless to farm if some random comes with his weapon and starts pvping  while you are farming in ToI/PI or any other new spot I don´t know since I am kissing Alligator Island with my character for weeks without "discovering" what is going on somewhere else since it takes me forever to make decent gear from normal hunting zones, nor can I do proper pvping. Check zones 107 only afk sheeps until they hit 110.

No. You wrong.

1. Its expensive server.

2. So by game mechanic must to be nerfed all drop.

3. Why? Because if will be good droop - there will 20.000 afk people 99-105lvl (with exalted items - because not need to pay) - and all "play" for RMT.

So game nerfed = less log for RTM offices. There exist many "offices" who will log whole army's - to get profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    53
9 hours ago, b0uff0s said:

my brain problems are my business friend, and i suggest being more respectful to strangers if you do not wish to be spoken the same way.

I'm speaking as a 14+year player of this game. and that is a problem. you see any new players here? And NO this is not a long game, this is a game where you can have a 105 toon in 24h 107 in less than a week. what does a player farm in a week? you ever step outside the town at 106-107 with exalted gear? This is a game mechanic for new players. I had to xp and farm for years to get 100+ and I had both the time and resources to farm things to progress.

You do not remember a game period like now coz this is the lowest this game has gone so far. You want to demonstrate the game economy with selling mentees? what is the matter with you?

You think to stop coz there is so much to do? Like what? What takes you half a day of attention to do in this game? I will ask again, what is it you do in the game when logged in?

as for the 4th point not sure what you refer to. But as it seems to a a language barrier let be clarify. having players spend more resources than what they get back from a basic mechanic of a game is BEYOND USELESS. It's even more infuriating when someone considers it was not this way in the past, it became this way on purpose, someone put thought to make it this way. Having lootbox mechanics with 0.0000000000000000000000000 chances ( and not showing the chances through some legal loopholes i;m guessing) to get items that allow you to progress the game is UNACCEPTABLE no matter the price. This is mobile game scheme. prices could be 0,1 euro and it would still be unacceptable. you wanna sell items in your ingame store? set a price for the item and let every1 buy it and see ho far that goes. what is happening now is  re-skinned gambling, appealing to peoples addictive personalities. And yeah EU and RU are cheaper but it;s the same lootbox mechanic, no difference. The difference is they got a forum where company representatives actually interact with the community and they for a webpage that displays almost all the information you need about this game, even drop rates, something ncsoft refuses to provide for over a decade. 

So in your opinion all is good here right but yet the admins don't now what they are doing? So all that is going well is by chance maybe? Can I take a guess and say you started at least a year after the game went free to play? Maybe more? Coz that is when the aggressive l2store schemes started. Maybe that is why all this is normal to you

P.S. responding to this gave me brain problems

Ok now i have time.

1. Its long term game. 1-109 - it is nothing. Now game start from 110lvl and can be lvl up to 120. At this moment we have just ~70 people 111+lvl...

                      What im doing when log? (im approx never not log off).

 Simple day:

1. Check all chars what they sell in auction - 30-60min. 

2. Make homunculus for 3-5 acc - inject full hp and etc 30min.

3.Aden map event 3-5 acc... its also ~30 min. Im not play with 5, normally use just 2.  ( I hate events - using so much time)

4. Solo instance... im forced to do that - because need pots... ~20min 

5. Timed IT instance... (105) 20-30min...

6. Soul island instance... (100) - for xp 60min. But need 70-80min - prepare chars ant etc)

7. Primeval island... (105) - for drop 60min. 70-80min - prepare chars ant etc)

8. 107 instance... also 60min.

9. let chars for afk. need find spot, make tp and etc 10-20 min.

Im simple not have time for other instances.

Oly... 4-5 hours....

Cs... im not have  time for that - 2 hours 

etc.. etc...

.... so this game for people who not have job - because impossible to have time even for most important things in the game.

P.s.:    now so much new people - you cant imagine...

 

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b0uff0s    18
33 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Ok now i have time.

1. Its long term game. 1-109 - it is nothing. Now game start from 110lvl and can be lvl up to 120. At this moment we have just ~70 people 111+lvl...

                      What im doing when log? (im approx never not log off).

 Simple day:

1. Check all chars what they sell in auction - 30-60min. 

2. Make homunculus for 3-5 acc - inject full hp and etc 30min.

3.Aden map event 3-5 acc... its also ~30 min. Im not play with 5, normally use just 2.  ( I hate events - using so much time)

4. Solo instance... im forced to do that - because need pots... ~20min 

5. Timed IT instance... (105) 20-30min...

6. Soul island instance... (100) - for xp 60min. But need 70-80min - prepare chars ant etc)

7. Primeval island... (105) - for drop 60min. 70-80min - prepare chars ant etc)

8. 107 instance... also 60min.

9. let chars for afk. need find spot, make tp and etc 10-20 min.

Im simple not have time for other instances.

Oly... 4-5 hours....

Cs... im not have  time for that - 2 hours 

etc.. etc...

.... so this game for people who not have job - because impossible to have time even for most important things in the game.

P.s.:    now so much new people - you cant imagine...

 

tell me if i'm wrong

1. needs attention /in town

2. gameplay? maybe? /in town

3. no idea if this is considered gameplay but sure, event /in town

4. afk /hunting

5. afk /hunting

6. afk /hunting

7. afk /hunting

8. afk /hunting

9. afk /hunting

Oly. needs attention, every weekend? (have not done oly and siege in years)

Siege needs attention, every 2 weeks?

 

so your daily gameplay is about 1-2 hours siting in town with your toons, and ~5 hours afk solo? before ofc the overnight afk. is this correct? and i do not mean this in a negative way, this is more or less what i do, what most ppl do imo. Is this what you consider content in a game? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×