Adena Nerfed for Support!?

MrE

https://imgur.com/UcJRzSZ

Hello, My name is Gypsie Danger.. and I'm an Iss.

I was in Strong Hold with Ishmila today in a Duo.... hoping to make what little adena is left in the game to make.. and we noticed a huge discrepancy in Adena.  

Apparently the Adena proc ONLY counts for the DD.. not the party. 

As a support class, the hits just KEEP ON COMING. Our damage is absolute trash (I've built my iss to solo.. I have lvl 30 forgotten skills, all DD equipment, god Jewels you name it.. and as expected... in comparison to other similarly geared dds.. I'm trash. So.. as an ISS, I can't make money myself, I get one shot in most mass PVP due to 1.5 million HP shots (Yes I have defensive equip), all crafting that you used to be able to do in game to make any money is gone.... and then Stronghold Adena was Nerfed, THEN... on top of all this.. SUPPORT DOESN'T GET AS MUCH ADENA IN PARTY?  

What the &#$% is wrong with you NC Soft? Just delete all support classes and have everyone be an Archer... get it over with.. this is turning into a bad joke. 

In the mean time.. FIX THIS SHI7

1 hour ago, Get2ThePoint said:

Are you sure none of the other people had a prestige rune on them or something else that boosted adena amount received?

maybe one of the bonus for atteandance, looks to suspicious to be exactly twice the ammount

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, lAeolos said:

maybe one of the bonus for atteandance, looks to suspicious to be exactly twice the ammount

The prestige one is 300%. I'm sure there are others of lesser percent. Just a matter of figuring out the math based on how many were in party and how much the adena drop amounts were for each person in party.

1 hour ago, subz3r00 said:

It's very simple my friend. Look at buffs. Sometimes in ios a buff triggers that give you twice the amount of adena

Yes, it's this, the buff trigger ONLY to DD, not to support, i make 2x adena in duo with friend healer, because my DD have many time buff, healer never.

So is correct what him mean, nerf adena for support class.

PS: No one, me or friend healer, prestige.

I have the prestige buff, point is the adena buff ONLY affect the DD/ person killing. So support.. doesn't get it and that buff does not affect anyone else in party. 

• Like 1