Please delete all classes

3 days ago I opened a ticket because I am a summoner and several times my summons randomly do not work, they do not hit I use skills normally but the summons do not hit, they do not move they do not follow me. In addition to being a class that does not fit the current style of play now pets do not work.

Talking to a friend he raised mentioned the lag problem in melees so I was thinking (obviously it's a joke) why don't you delete all the classes? It gives a new awakening to everyone and only leaves wizards and archers on the server everything else you can delete.

My main is also a wynn with i think okay gear and is frustrating to see lvl 103 evis, yuls and3 feoh with free equip doing way more damage than me (and me killing 1x1), one of the reasons i decide to stop playing, last update i thought they will buff wynn but no, they buff an okay classes leaving wynn in to oblivion. And yes like say the wynn doesnt fit in the meta of this games. 

And im pretty sure they will take their time to fix this. 

7 hours ago, lAeolos said:

Wynns are bot chars, easy to lvl, famous for being bots, i´ve said it, hate that class, reroll

Whose fault is it for the class to be known? Nc has known bots for years and never takes action. If the class is in the game it is to be played if the NC does not have the capacity to deal with the problems of the game that shut down the server or hire a more competent staff.

The fact is, the wynn are not working as they should, we have obsolete skills, for example, why do I need pet buffs if I now have iss buffs? what is the Blessing of Giants skill for if it cannot match current game buffs? Why do wynn need approximately 100 rune stones to get all the skills if the ertheia that has a passive that takes 30% of the monsters' hp does not need any? Anyway, in my view, the NC itself is to blame for the class's bad reputation. Players with bots only have space in this game because the nc itself leaves.