Improved Baby Kookaburra

rangomal

3 hours ago, Teribeth said:

https://l2wiki.com/Baby_Pets

Pet Regeneration – Used when master’s MP is below 50%. Only in combat mode

if you stop attacking then it will stop regen... I'm trying with Tyrr since I was unsure if it would regen a fighter class.

Pets skills don't increase in power as they level, I'm on Lvl 99 Dual and it's giving me only 107 MP.

It seems it stops healing mp when u reach 101+lvl, damn :/

Oh dear, healing mp with kookabura even in the very first days of GoD was a failure :) I did experimented back then with my first toon-feoh arhemage...good old memories.

To solve your mp problems, assuming you are a feoh-no other class have  mp problems in our days, you have to do:
-increase your offensive powers
-change area where you farm, go in a lower lvl
-stop use mana barier(actualy this is the first rec)
-use aquamarine lvl 3
-use items and setup for mp comsume reduction
-take a healer friend to recharge you

GL

5 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Oh dear, healing mp with kookabura even in the very first days of GoD was a failure :) I did experimented back then with my first toon-feoh arhemage...good old memories.

To solve your mp problems, assuming you are a feoh-no other class have  mp problems in our days, you have to do:
-increase your offensive powers
-change area where you farm, go in a lower lvl
-stop use mana barier(actualy this is the first rec)
-use aquamarine lvl 3
-use items and setup for mp comsume reduction
-take a healer friend to recharge you

GL

Thanks for your wisdom, im a dagger.So it seems i need aquamarine and some jewels for Mp consumption

Improved pets have unawekened versions of recharge, thats why they recharge almost nothing even if the pet is higher than you. Unawekened versions of recharge are not effective on awakened characters, even the old now nonexistent healer recharge skills.

If you use it on one unawkened character it will work. you can try not awakening one 105 mentee and see for yourself.