Please read.

GM ADMIN Juji 

Are you a fan of the Lineage2 game?

Would you play Lineage2 classic?

You could create a character, or ask someone on your team to create a character, and play 2 hours a day for 2 weeks, and then publish the result.

Only in this way will you see that the game is dead.

You will have to compete against bots, pk, and when you reach the highest level (I doubt you can do it in two weeks) you will see that there will be no adena for fun.

Perhaps for you this game does not generate as many economic results, but this game is my passion, it is our life.

Please think carefully about this suggestion.

I have been playing since 2005, dion's music was played at my wedding, we went out to drink and talk about lineage2, but what I see is a game without history, without content, aimed at an endless farm.

Please JUJI, for someone in love with the game, don't let him die like this, please JUJI I beg you.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, L2iLOVEyou said:

GM ADMIN Juji 

Are you a fan of the Lineage2 game?

Would you play Lineage2 classic?

You could create a character, or ask someone on your team to create a character, and play 2 hours a day for 2 weeks, and then publish the result.

Only in this way will you see that the game is dead.

You will have to compete against bots, pk, and when you reach the highest level (I doubt you can do it in two weeks) you will see that there will be no adena for fun.

Perhaps for you this game does not generate as many economic results, but this game is my passion, it is our life.

Please think carefully about this suggestion.

I have been playing since 2005, dion's music was played at my wedding, we went out to drink and talk about lineage2, but what I see is a game without history, without content, aimed at an endless farm.

Please JUJI, for someone in love with the game, don't let him die like this, please JUJI I beg you.

"Shepherd's flute" was my ringtone for years.... I still wish for a true classic L2, but this is a classic with touch of Live. I se players asking for kartia and kamaloka in classic...  that is live! And Live lost the interest since GoD. That is why "we" came to classic.... but they keep having jerk ideas..... :((

14 hours ago, Islanmir said:

"Shepherd's flute" was my ringtone for years.... I still wish for a true classic L2, but this is a classic with touch of Live. I se players asking for kartia and kamaloka in classic... that is live! And Live lost the interest since GoD. That is why "we" came to classic.... but they keep having jerk ideas..... :((

I learned to play that on the bass because I loved it so much. I still pop into dion with sound on occasionally just to experience it.

There's a whole lot of stuff missing from real classic...

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I realized that GMs, Admins and anyone responsible for this game at NCSOFT NA, no matter how satisfied their customers are.

No updates made the gameplay easier, it reduces bots.

Unfortunately it is this product that they offer, because they know that in addition to this, we have classics in Russia and the East.

It may be more enjoyable to play in the East and learn a new language.

Honestly its not what to do, I am very disappointed

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 22/05/2020 at 3:47 PM, L2iLOVEyou said:

why don't you answer?

if you've played this game as long as you say, you will know these forums have always been filled with people crying about one thing or another, and the admins do what they can, 

but the core of this game is in Korean, if you've ever worked in any industry, getting someone to first understand and implement change that there base, i.e. the Korean servers, don't cry about, is hard, if not impossible.

I am not saying don't complain, I do, this isn't classic. its sort of classic with live shit thrown in, in fact the only thing it shares with classic is the setting, but be realistic, most of your whinging will go unanswered, and for everyone person saying it too hard, in time someone else will say it too easy