Forums

L2 Unbalanced

Bimbom

Today I picked up Zariche and got one-shooted.

DMG2.png

Reward for keeping the sword is 5kkk, but what point of existing the bloody swords in the game? Richest people get more and more adena and poor one lay on the ground without any possibility to compete.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bimbom said:

what point of existing the bloody swords in the game? Richest people get more and more adena and poor one lay on the ground without any possibility to compete.

Your best chance is to pick it up in the last 5 minutes +/- (23h54 server GMT) if the chest of that sword is down. If you're lucky, you might be able to keep it until the end and win the 5bi adena.

It's the same with CoC, olys, epics, dragons, swords. It's a clan vs clan thing. Usually clans in war ^_^ in Chronos is the same.

@Juji @Hime Can you please check this and think about some game improvements? PVP is non existent cuz Archer or Feoh can basicly 1 shot you with proper set up and gear. Other classes can do NOTHING against this in open field pvp.Yuls or Feohs can even 1 shot a TANK with HUGE amount of p def and m def... What happened with skills like deflect arrow or other resistances? 

Even when you are fully stacked for resistances and def Yul or Feoh with top gear can 1 shot you... 

Can you please think about some improvements and some nerf for this classes? Thank you.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Harperz said:

zariche don't mean you are invincible

what's your lvl and gear?

Well by design at first a hero was almost mandatory to remove the holder's CP... for a random player alone even with god gear it was really a struggle to compete : yes some classes were more effective, yes there were ways but no 1shot way ?

Things have "evolved" yeah...but let's face it, it's just another thing broken

I understand now that the famous "working as intended" only means it was deliberate to break it ?

Edited by Djos

I just want to add that when you are owner of the cursed sword, you have buff that increase your PvP defence by 50% or 90% (don't remember the description). So the damage from the screenshot could be even higher without the sword.

Just now, Bimbom said:

I just want to add that when you are owner of the cursed sword, you have buff that increase your PvP defence by 50% or 90% (don't remember the description). So the damage from the screenshot could be even higher without the sword.

It was 90% afaicr.Let alone that you might have other reducers like dark set, abundance, obsidian , belt etc etc.And it still doesn't help.Go figure.

This is how it looks. You can have all resistances game is giving to you and Yul or Feoh can still one shot you. Thats why server population is flooded by this classes cuz even w/o top gear you can do much more dmg than other classes. Ok They added some nice improvements now to Daggers and Tyrrs. but I will tell you something. My Tyrr got rly huge amount of DEF and PVP resistances. Even when i will burn my sheilds (+250% pdef from sword shield and resistance to crossbows bows and 250% m def) still i am 1 shot material ;p

It will be much more enjoyable game if we could cap YULs and Feohs DMG cuz 1 shoting everyone no matter what stuff they got its just WRONG in so many ways.

@Hime @Juji Please tell us what do you think.

6.8m not bad. I got hit 2.6m by Zariche on my main bad geared.

I am able fulled buffed to 1 Hit when doing a critical a nice Tyrr 108 this shows how balanced the game is ;) They should give 1b for 1st owner and decrease Adena rate by 50% for each owner later.