Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 4 a.m. PDT / 6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Several timed hunting zones will be optimized to reduce the latency delay issue.

• Maphr’s Box of Splendor will be available on the L2 Store for one week.
  • The 16th Anniversary event will be available for one last week.
    • Fixed an issue where 16th Anniversary Aden Treasure Chests were not dropping in Wasteland, Sel Mahum Training Grounds, and Plains of the Lizardmen.
    • The deletion date for 16th Anniversary consumable items has been extended until 6/24. Check the event details page for the list of deleted items on 5/27 and 6/24. The Emperor’s Special Cocktail – Event item will NOT be deleted.
  • Fixed an issue where network logs were being created in the Lineage II system folder.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

3 minutes ago, Hime said:
  • Several timed hunting zones will be optimized to reduce the latency delay issue.

What kind of optimization ?

Are you going to decrease amount of mobs on Primeval Isle or Storm Isle like last time ?

1 hour ago, Hime said:

• Fixed an issue where 16th Anniversary Aden Treasure Chests were not dropping in Wasteland, Sel Mahum Training Grounds, and Plains of the Lizardmen.

these interns are working at the speed of a turtle !!!

3 hours ago, Hime said:

• The deletion date for 16th Anniversary consumable items has been extended until 6/24. Check the event details page for the list of deleted items on 5/27 and 6/24.

Was Breka Orc fixed with this update? I posted it was also not dropping these chests as the event page states they should on a forum post last week.

Edited by Hyperlite

3 hours ago, Stars said:

@Juji @Hime Still no other purpose for the event coins? It seems really odd to have reward that give you 1600 coins when you can only spend 8 per day. I currently have 6k+ coins and nothing to use them on....

+1 I have wondered this my self.

• Like 1

I have a question .... Why Aden tour not continue when I finished my 40 races? Best thing I got after 40 races was Appearance ticket ... so no worry about we ll get rich, we ll get some more consumables that will be deleted if we don t use them. Now I have many useless Anniversary  coins and Regular/Greater dices too ....

6 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 4 a.m. PDT / 6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

• Maphr’s Box of Splendor will be available on the L2 Store for one week.
  • The 16th Anniversary event will be available for one last week.
    • The deletion date for 16th Anniversary consumable items has been extended until 6/24. Check the event details page for the list of deleted items on 5/27 and 6/24. The Emperor’s Special Cocktail – Event item will NOT be deleted.
  • Fixed an issue where network logs were being created in the Lineage II system folder.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

@Juji @Hime Explain us, that's all?

WHAT KIND OF OPTIMIZATION TO THE TIMED HUNTING ZONES ?!! another ninja nerf ?!!

really, explain why are IGNORING completely XP party bonus that all are asking ?!

Edited by XXCatania_EtnaXX

7 hours ago, Stars said:

@Juji @Hime Still no other purpose for the event coins? It seems really odd to have reward that give you 1600 coins when you can only spend 8 per day. I currently have 6k+ coins and nothing to use them on....

It is simple. On korean servers they got offer for Maestro Chests, each 180 16th Anniversary Coins. These Maestro Chests contained similar rewards to Marph's Boxes, but here we are. Normal community with normal devs got these chests in exchange of items gathered in game. What we got? Chests for real $, leaving us with useless coins.

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

What about Fafurion and Dragon Valley ?

PPL 112-114 will still killing in FOS/FOW and this solo areas ?

We have no place to go and 1 month pass and u r TRYING  to fix latency for the pass 6 months..

Big joke i ever saw

1 hour ago, Armadus said:

It is simple. On korean servers they got offer for Maestro Chests, each 180 16th Anniversary Coins. These Maestro Chests contained similar rewards to Marph's Boxes, but here we are. Normal community with normal devs got these chests in exchange of items gathered in game. What we got? Chests for real $, leaving us with useless coins.

@Juji @Hime

Is that for Real?

58 minutes ago, kokolex said:

@Juji @Hime

Is that for Real?

yea, this 16th event is pretty much a waste of time. im glad the hunting areas are getting fixed, but the event is almost over.

i also dont know a single person who got more than a low piece of r110 armor from boxes.

Cant u at least put like NON expiring roses and dragon pots, freyas scrolls, anything to get with the thousands of coins that r going to go to waste?

U robbed us once again of the oportunity to get something freely like other regions have, cause God forbit we actually get anything without paying thousands upon thousands of moneys, cant u at least give us some consumables?

Why do u insist on A) making our gaming hours miserable and B) ingoring our every suggestion/post/thread/complain/ / / / /?

@Juji @Hime

2 hours ago, kokolex said:

@Juji @Hime

Is that for Real?

Don't forget; we play the "Overseas Special Extra Hard Mode Edition" with the following features:

• Decreased supplies
  • Decreased success rates
  • Decreased enchant rates
  • Decreased drops
  • Decreased adena
  • Increased exp curve
  • RMT protection
  • Incomplete patch information
  • Stripped game content to be added back in as L2Store promotion
  • Incompetent support staff

What else you expected?

• Like 4

Not to mention, they just ignore everyone. During the week they respond to maybe 2 posts, I suppose carefully selected, in which there are no critics in terms of the game and the way they treat players.

How many people asked about 16th anniversary coins? More than a dozen. How many got answer? See the point?

I'd rather get a response like "you won't get anything, everything you need is in NCstore" than none.

Edited by Armadus
  • Like 1