Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Hime

i don't know why you guys spend energy and complain about the 16th years of Lineage 2 useless anniversary event that wasn't even working on half of the supposed locations?

The real event is coming in almost 1 month. 1st Year Anniversary of Lagage 2 with extra dc, hit lat, latency etc.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Stars said:

@Juji @Hime Still no other purpose for the event coins? It seems really odd to have reward that give you 1600 coins when you can only spend 8 per day. I currently have 6k+ coins and nothing to use them on....

+1. Even if we can only use the coins to buy attendance award type items, that's better than nothing.

• Like 1

Several timed hunting zones will be optimized to reduce the latency delay issue.

@Juji  @Hime  

WHAT DOES "OPTIMIZED" MEAN?  Why does instance need optimizing when 1/2 the map is not playable for most toons.  Why not "OPTIMIZE" all the locations under 103???  This should free up space for the instances and you can add back the mobs you took away for the last "OPTIMIZATION".

I bet if I make this post super annoying, I'll get a response with a deletion but no actual answer because this same question has been ask 10 times already.

16 minutes ago, Kurison said:

Several timed hunting zones will be optimized to reduce the latency delay issue.

@Juji  @Hime  

WHAT DOES "OPTIMIZED" MEAN?  Why does instance need optimizing when 1/2 the map is not playable for most toons.  Why not "OPTIMIZE" all the locations under 103???  This should free up space for the instances and you can add back the mobs you took away for the last "OPTIMIZATION".

I bet if I make this post super annoying, I'll get a response with a deletion but no actual answer because this same question has been ask 10 times already.

Ncsfot took 30% off mobs 1st time and then another 30% off , both from hunting zones and reduced respawn from many areas,  they didnt back any of these and now, more measurements Queue, less mobs, more L2store items and why dont they upgrade the server with WindowsXP and Mysql its free now and very optimized than their x386, Foxprow 2.5 DB.

17 hours ago, Mergota said:

this is only half 16th eventh, complete event has Red and stores to xchange coins for supplies.

Complete Event, Nerfed once again. <-- click there xD!

On 5/20/2020 at 9:59 AM, Armadus said:

It is simple. On korean servers they got offer for Maestro Chests, each 180 16th Anniversary Coins. These Maestro Chests contained similar rewards to Marph's Boxes, but here we are. Normal community with normal devs got these chests in exchange of items gathered in game. What we got? Chests for real $, leaving us with useless coins.

Seriously NCWest, you have no shame....

Wow!!! Korean servers got all kinds of stuff for 16th anniversary.  I guess i'm wrong for expecting anything different after the way things have gone.  For example: 

They have given us horrible server lag for over a year

They have given us reduced mobs to "help latency" with no plans to replace them

They have given us login ques to "help latency" with over capacity

Adena drops nerfed while expenses to farm increased (for example: soul ore)

They have given us a nerfered version of the 16th anniversary

They sell circlets as an event before they are released in game

The sell dragon shirts as an event before they are released in game

They sell agathions as event before a slightly different version is released in game

They took away fishing events

i could keep going but you get the point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No answers. As usual. In other MMO games, when community is upset, dev teams are trying to do something. Here, nothing. We should have the 16th event on the same conditions as others had. Doesn't matter when, just do it. Can be the last week, just do something. And no, dandys balls are not the solution.

Lords, unfortunately we have the worst experience possible with the game Lineage2, NcWest manages to be worse than any illegal server, When I stop to watch the Korean server I feel a deep sadness to know that we really don't play Lineage 2, it is stupid to invest time and money in L2 West, so much for your actions it is clear that the administration wants us to stop participating in the game, in order to close L2 West.the West administration treats the community like trash, and that's a fact!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It hurts me really bad having more than 5000+ coins and knowing that we could trade 180 of them for a Box similar to MARPH Boxes.Basically i could have 50 Maphr boxes right now, and i would definitely get at least 3-4b Out of them.This event could be a great ADENA event,but it ended up neither adena neither exp, just a bad event.It feels so sad :/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/20/2020 at 2:03 AM, Hime said:

Fixed an issue where network logs were being created in the Lineage II system folder.

Dunno what is yeti client or bad axis from client logs, neither these. I just got this screenshot from a friend. Sneaky soft I guess.

tfTfE5l.jpg

• Juji unpinned this topic