Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for a maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The base physical/magic attack stats on monsters will be permanently reduced in the following hunting zones:
    • Giant’s Cave
    • Forgotten Island
    • Imperial Tomb
    • Kertra Orc Outpost
    • Varka Silenos Barracks
    • Dragon Valley
    • Antharas’ Lair
  • Adena has been slightly increased for level 76+ monsters.
  • The 16th Anniversary event (Baium Festival and Minigame) will be available for one final week!
    • The deletion date for 16th Anniversary consumable items has been extended to 6/24. Check the event details page for the list of deleted items on 5/27 and 6/24. The Battle Scroll – Event and XP Boost Scroll – Event items will NOT be deleted.
    • Fixed an issue where the Agathion Soulstone was dropping from the Aden's Greater Treasure Chest instead of the Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-grade). Players who currently have the Agathion Soulstones will have the items swapped out in a future maintenance.
  • Shiny Jewelry Boxes on the L2 Store will be available for one final week.
  • Silver Coins will be removed. Make sure to exchange your remaining Silver Coins at the Dimensional Merchant.
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The base physical/magic attack stats on monsters will be permanently reduced in the following hunting zones:
    • Giant’s Cave
    • Forgotten Island
    • Imperial Tomb
    • Kertra Orc Outpost
    • Varka Silenos Barracks
    • Dragon Valley
    • Antharas’ Lair
  •  

Is pdef/mdef included on this?, i know the main post dont say this but i wanted to ask because of the costs of killing this mob.
I mean adena here (this places) is kind low, and items drop the same. If pdef/mdef dosnt get nerfed, costs of kill will remain and its not that fair thinking that other places have better adena drops. 

1 hour ago, Hime said:
    • Giant’s Cave
    • Forgotten Island
    • Imperial Tomb
    • Kertra Orc Outpost
    • Varka Silenos Barracks
    • Dragon Valley
    • Antharas’ Lair

What about adena drop? How is it anyhow logical that 85 lvl mobs are dropping less adena than lvl20 monsters?
Antharas mobs drop 1000 adena average.
Please the p/m attack stat on these mobs is not the biggest issue... the reward/difficulty ratio is complete disaster.

• L2 Team
38 minutes ago, Edd said:

What about adena drop? How is it anyhow logical that 85 lvl mobs are dropping less adena than lvl20 monsters?
Antharas mobs drop 1000 adena average.
Please the p/m attack stat on these mobs is not the biggest issue... the reward/difficulty ratio is complete disaster.

I confirmed with the Dev team that the Adena has been slightly increased for Lv. 76+ monsters with the changes to the hunting zones.

• Thanks 1

• L2 Team
9 minutes ago, Play2own said:

How much will the attack power of the mobs in those areas be lowered?

• Giant’s Cave - 30% Reduction in Attack Power
  • Forgotten Island - 20% Reduction in Attack Power
  • Kertra Orc Outpost - 20% Reduction in Attack Power
  • Varka Silenos Barracks - 20% Reduction in Attack Power
  • Imperial Tomb - 10% Reduction in Attack Power
  • Dragon Valley - 10% Reduction in Attack Power
  • Antharas’ Lair - 10% Reduction in Attack Power

• Like 1

When you put the adena/xp/drop event boost with 150% you said that you're testing the rates for future changes in the server. Are there any updates on that? I'm curious to know what the Devs are thinking about the event rates becoming permanent.

This is so funny, iEddiev2 crying on forums about adena drop in Lair of Antharas but he gets 20kk adena selling POWER LVL per Hour +gemstone A + depends on luck TOP A Grade weapon.

20kk adena per Hour isn't enought? how much you would like to get? 100kk ?

@Juji the adena drop in Lair of Antharas is pretty good, you get a loot of exp and people use to sell power lvl in that place, so they get minimun 20kk adena per hour ! leave it as it is please.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Edd said:

When you put the adena/xp/drop event boost with 150% you said that you're testing the rates for future changes in the server. Are there any updates on that? I'm curious to know what the Devs are thinking about the event rates becoming permanent.

That was covered here in the OP

Adena has been slightly increased for level 76+ monsters.

Lol slightly increased. wonder if that'll even be enough to start using shots on a third character or not....

1 hour ago, InDiscutionWithDEVS said:

This is so funny, iEddiev2 crying on forums about adena drop in Lair of Antharas but he gets 20kk adena selling POWER LVL per Hour +gemstone A + depends on luck TOP A Grade weapon.

@Juji the adena drop in Lair of Antharas is pretty good, you get a loot of exp and people use to sell power lvl in that place, so they get minimun 20kk adena per hour ! leave it as it is please.

you rly think ppl will pay for pwrl forever?:D and what ppl who dont powerlevel anyone can do? :D

powerlvl+script bot from ieddiev2 i am always see inside loa hahahaha well, if gms dont study that normal people we cant do anything, i was rememeber when GMs works hards to discover this problems, i miss that.

this sever need severals repairs, starts for roa and scripts bots

• Imperial Tomb - 10% Reduction in Attack Power
  • Dragon Valley - 10% Reduction in Attack Power
  • Antharas’ Lair - 10% Reduction in Attack Power

Are you kidding me?You have such a big Regio and all player  still trumped at FOG??10% on a regio of Dragon Valley that could be a very good hunting zone for more than the half o the server population?Empty regios that noone good visit them until now?Wonna Help?Yea Help but this is rediculous !New regios as Rune is not released.Are we playing classic or modern classic?At least 30% has to be the reduction on Antharas -IT and Dragon Valley ,so our players to have more exp spots available and more Drops!!
Cmon ,you may do it better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, InDiscutionWithDEVS said:

You complain about these players who charge 20kk because you are unable to play against them.

They invest time, money, want this among the best.

And you invest your time in complaining about the best.

Typical loser who doesn't understand the essence of the game.

The game will not be leveled down, so that a loser like you has a chance of success.

They are right, they have equipment and are able to sell power level for adena, unlike you who have no condition and are complaining in the forums.

Before saying that I am their friend, I don't know them, because I play in TI, but I know very well the type of person you are, a defeated complainer.

2 hours ago, Waypum said:

powerlvl+script bot from ieddiev2 i am always see inside loa hahahaha well, if gms dont study that normal people we cant do anything, i was rememeber when GMs works hards to discover this problems, i miss that.

this sever need severals repairs, starts for roa and scripts bots

Selling power level has never been prohibited.

Using bot and script is really prohibited and needs to be punished.

However, the administration will do nothing, as these players invest 10x more than you and me.

For the company NCSOFT, it is better to keep someone who invests a thousand dollars a month than to keep 10 who do not invest anything and live complaining on the forums.

Furthermore, without these players, we would all be leveled down.

Learn, this is a game for power, and power requires investment of time and money.

4 hours ago, InDiscutionWithDEVS said:

What does selling powerlevel has to do with the adequate adena drop of lvl85 monsters? 
I get it... you’re jealous and cannot farm in top areas. 

One day you will be, and when you acquire 1000 adena per mob but spend 100kk per day on consumables you will understand why 1000 adena per mob 85 is not normal.

It’s sad that efforts to improve the game are being destroyed by players who’s decisions are being controlled by their hate towards me.

Wake up! We might be from enemy clans but we’re playing the same game. Positive changes will affect the community positively. So let’s work toward something that will benefit all. 

Forget for a second who is asking the questions and read. What if I don’t sell powerlevel then... I’d be left with 100kk consumables to pay per day and do you think 30 Gemstone A and 3kk adena from drop will cover it? It’s ridiculous. It needs to be changed.

Please players.

Let's stop with discussion.

Who charges 20kk to give power level in DVC is right, because it spends a lot to upgrade in that area.

Have you tried to drop CLOTH PIECE? It is pathetic to stay 1 week and drop 1 item.

Please ask GMS, I called you to test this topic, and it seems that you ignore our cry.

I love Lineage2 and this game is not Linegae2 it is a money making box.

Read my topic: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/18356-please-read/

The event is coming to the end, and you are talking about adena drop, and weaker mobs, and this is good,

but I still don't get something, maybe you can explain:

https://www.lineage2.com/news/16th-anniversary-contest-and-events

WHY IS THE DWARF USING A BW ROBE SET, AND WORST, WITHOUT THE GLOVES ?!?!?!

Edited by guilhermedoriaa

I think a big problem in this game is when you kill a NPC and it drop a Enchant D, C, B... you no use more the armor or weapon of this enchant. The drop is ever one level or two down your current item. The game will be more dinamic and amazing if this change. Is best enchant a armor and a weapon to use, not for sale.

I just tested varkas, my magician took 2 hits.

Full buff, with greath shield and cov.

I received only 2 damage from the monster.

Have you really changed?

In addition moobs are dropping 1200 adena, very little for those who use 8 spirishot to kill the monster.