Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Hime

18 minutes ago, L2iLOVEyou said:

I just tested varkas, my magician took 2 hits.

Full buff, with greath shield and cov.

I received only 2 damage from the monster.

Have you really changed?

In addition moobs are dropping 1200 adena, very little for those who use 8 spirishot to kill the monster.

You just tested party hunting zone mobs. You should have full party there and your tank should took all the hits, not dd

Ppl going solo on party mobs and expect to afk farm there with oop support.

You should have tank to agro mobs, bishop to heal, bd/sws hitting/debuffing mobs not standing afk only dancing.

This game went from massive multipplayer online rpg to massive multibox onbot rpg

7 minutes ago, ZosiaSamosia said:

You just tested party hunting zone mobs. You should have full party there and your tank should took all the hits, not dd

Ppl going solo on party mobs and expect to afk farm there with oop support.

You should have tank to agro mobs, bishop to heal, bd/sws hitting/debuffing mobs not standing afk only dancing.

This game went from massive multipplayer online rpg to massive multibox onbot rpg

It was full buff, cov, dances, songs.

I have doll baium, frintezza.

I didn't attack the moob, I let it attack to see if the damage had actually decreased as reported in the maintenance.

The damage has not decreased and the adena drop remains the same.

Nothing that has been announced has changed.

You shouldn't have tested it, you didn't waste your time. Your comment is disqualified.

52 minutes ago, w0ldberg said:

10-20% reduction aint that much though :o

You cant trade or sell the "agathion ewa's".

same name different id, and is unsellable and untradable / you can sell them but they stay in inventory and u get no money but it says "successful trade bla bla"

@Hime @Juji

Edited by w0ldberg

I tried sending the "agathion ewa's" through mailbox to another character. Now they are stuck in mailbox and cannot cancel or retrieve them from the other character.

Please fix this bug ASAP please. They are supposed to be exchangeable.

1 hour ago, Moniquee said:

Since restart....MAJOR LAG and you have a problem with your launcher...it's not on my end...need to restart your servers again... This is rudiculous

no lag for the grand majority. That's what happens when you have an internet connection from a third world country xD

4 hours ago, Fiala said:

I tried sending the "agathion ewa's" through mailbox to another character. Now they are stuck in mailbox and cannot cancel or retrieve them from the other character.

Please fix this bug ASAP please. They are supposed to be exchangeable.

same for me, im mail 2 to another char and they disapear

It does not seem fair to me that a few days ago there were people who took out weapons and armors, among other things, to make money, and now that I was day and night shaking up my pj to make some money, they nerfed it. If they are going to start an event for the server I think they should keep it that way until it ends so that it is even for everyone -.-

• Hime unpinned this topic