Party XP still missing & Timed Hunting Optimization ?!!

16 minutes ago, XXCatania_EtnaXX said:

@Juji @Hime Explain us, that's all this week?

WHAT KIND OF OPTIMIZATION TO THE TIMED HUNTING ZONES ?!! another ninja nerf ?!

really, explain why are IGNORING completely XP party bonus that all are asking ?!

Why ninja nerf? 

Its hard to understand what they try to do...

In timed zonas need just 1 change - make all mobs (in all timed) 70% rezist to archers and 30% rezist to feo. Thats all.

Its normal? if for example primeval island - 108-110lvl Evi (of wynn, or etc) - in 1h (event drop) can make 100-300kk, but archers (not top) - can make 1.5kkk? In 6h archers getting profit 8-10kkk.

For archer need just runner (but can be alone), for feo need tank (and healer if tank not strong), iss, and runer, for other dd.. better the not kill mobs - waste of time.

I make 2-6 blessed circlet scrolls as a Yul 108 with no top gear. From those people you talk they are stuffed like Valakas :D

I would suggest you guys to make a Dread ;) I started a new Dread months ago just for farming. Box second tank + iss and you are good to farm the same and give all items to your evi etc.

8 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Why ninja nerf? 

Its hard to understand what they try to do...

In timed zonas need just 1 change - make all mobs (in all timed) 70% rezist to archers and 30% rezist to feo. Thats all.

Its normal? if for example primeval island - 108-110lvl Evi (of wynn, or etc) - in 1h (event drop) can make 100-300kk, but archers (not top) - can make 1.5kkk? In 6h archers getting profit 8-10kkk.

For archer need just runner (but can be alone), for feo need tank (and healer if tank not strong), iss, and runer, for other dd.. better the not kill mobs - waste of time.

You don't need a tank for feoh.I solo in PI on my 108 feoh with just a tyrr pulling. Same goes for Storm Isle.

But I do agree that archers need rather hard nerf, like capping skill crit chance to 15% and decreasing bow atk speed, increasing skill reuse, remove p. def ignore etc etc

Edited by mixa

3 hours ago, mixa said:

You don't need a tank for feoh.I solo in PI on my 108 feoh with just a tyrr pulling. Same goes for Storm Isle.

But I do agree that archers need rather hard nerf, like capping skill crit chance to 15% and decreasing bow atk speed, increasing skill reuse, remove p. def ignore etc etc

Here im not agree...

For Feo need tank - if want maximize drop/adena. Tank aggro much more better then Feo flare. And use flare = have delay for other skills (so im better will make 1 more hit then use flare). And difference -  Feo going with the "circle" dmg, archer going with "frontal" dmg. Archer making more dmg (win distance) - because its frontal dmg (not need stay in circle).

For example im with tank aggro now (out of party) doing in timed 100 - 105-110kkkk xp per/1h , and 55-60 skrolls per/1h in timed 105.

But yes can play just with Feo + puler - will be less xp and adena.

23 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Here im not agree...

For Feo need tank - if want maximize drop/adena. Tank aggro much more better then Feo flare. And use flare = have delay for other skills (so im better will make 1 more hit then use flare). And difference -  Feo going with the "circle" dmg, archer going with "frontal" dmg. Archer making more dmg (win distance) - because its frontal dmg (not need stay in circle).

For example im with tank aggro now (out of party) doing in timed 100 - 105-110kkkk xp per/1h , and 55-60 skrolls per/1h in timed 105.

But yes can play just with Feo + puler - will be less xp and adena.

Tank works great indeed. When I'm lazy I pull with just snare, next target and iss with chaos symphony. If does work okay-ish (that's for PI).

On Storm you definitely need something to pull.