Server Latency-Lag

PwerS

Good morning to the community. I play chronos again but I find myself with a lot of latency problems and I understand that it could be the event but I also believe that it is time to put proxys for Latin America since there are many players from Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, etc. and there are times when the server is practically unplayable

On 5/20/2020 at 4:31 AM, PwerS said:

Good morning to the community. I play chronos again but I find myself with a lot of latency problems and I understand that it could be the event but I also believe that it is time to put proxys for Latin America since there are many players from Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, etc. and there are times when the server is practically unplayable

Its the server itself, it SUCKS for everyone. They refuse to fix it, OR are incapable of fixing it and don't care.. one of the two. It has been MONTHS of absolute trash where the weakest classes (Melee) are the ones that are truly getting the shaft.  

1 hour ago, MrE said:

Its the server itself, it SUCKS for everyone. They refuse to fix it, OR are incapable of fixing it and don't care.. one of the two. It has been MONTHS of absolute trash where the weakest classes (Melee) are the ones that are truly getting the shaft.  

Not just melee. Happening on my Feoh too.

• 3 weeks later...

Complain to your governments about the interconnects to North America. These are terrible and there is absolutely nothing nc can do about it.

That's aside the usual server issues of course.

• Like 1