PSA the screenshot contest winners have been announced

Dargor

"Head over to your favorite hunting grounds and pick out the best spot to grab a screenshot of yourself and the area around you."

7/10 of these don't even have mobs in the ss. You should have said go to your favorite spot instead of your favorite hunting grounds. Adena art with no mobs?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ouchie said:

"Head over to your favorite hunting grounds and pick out the best spot to grab a screenshot of yourself and the area around you."

7/10 of these don't even have mobs in the ss. You should have said go to your favorite spot instead of your favorite hunting grounds. Adena art with no mobs?

but what the hell, YOU!! said very clearly that it had to be in a hunting area where the mobs were seen and swim with art with adenas... of course, as there were many participants they did not take the time to review the ss that really complied with the requirements ... for several always rewarding characters that are already equipped !! TY NCSOFT

4 hours ago, ArqueroAnonimo said:

but what the hell, YOU!! said very clearly that it had to be in a hunting area where the mobs were seen and swim with art with adenas... of course, as there were many participants they did not take the time to review the ss that really complied with the requirements ... for several always rewarding characters that are already equipped !! TY NCSOFT

How to Enter. To enter, you must (i) take an in-game screenshot thatfeatures your in-game character (the screenshot must show your character’s name) in your favorite in-game hunting zone (no photoshopping or image editing to the screenshot is allowed); and (ii) email your screenshotto L2Community@ncsoft.com account with the subject line “L2 16thAnniversary Screenshot Contest.” Additionally, the email must include the following information in the body of the email: (i) character name and server; (ii) your country of residence.Each screenshot submitted in accordance with these Official Contest Rules is referred to herein as a “Screenshot.”

Nowhere in this is mentioned that there has to be mobs present, it clearly says to go in your favorite hunting ground and let your creativity do the rest. To me, the idea was to capture the beauty of your favorite place while it has to be clear where this place is (and I agree that some screen aren't clear with the location). But I don't get why some of you are criticizing the fact that there is no mobs. if it's not clearly stated in the rules, why would you stack your screen with mobs, unless it gives a good style effect?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x-jm3BQie_unTOAgEx5D6QvcPYnogMd9/view?usp=sharing

This is mine and is extremely difficult to time...  Chaos Symphony, Self Buff AND nuclear bomb in the background AT the same time in a real live XP spot.  I followed all the rules yet none of these had the originality and colorful beauty that I have attempted to express in my competition photo.

Edited by GhostintheShell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, GhostintheShell said:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1x-jm3BQie_unTOAgEx5D6QvcPYnogMd9

This is mine and is extremely difficult to time...  Chaos Symphony, Self Buff AND nuclear bomb in the background AT the same time in a real live XP spot.  I followed all the rules yet none of these had the originality and colorful beauty that I have attempted to express in my competition photo.

Your link requires permission!

my screen have:

Valakas represented (using skill too)

Halisha/frintezza represented 

New weapons (R110) represented

Beautiful mob represented

a whole job to make the screen (skill, SS burst, mob pulled)

have shine, beautifel colors

the hunting zone

prvtcXT.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Everyone can't win, stop complaining , it's not because you invested you'r time into it that for sure u should have won, decisions were made and grats for the winners:) 

there are 80% of server who can't participate due to the legalities over the non-USA players,  so let's chill and applause the winners :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here was mine, thought it was good

My Screenshot Submission

6 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Everyone can't win, stop complaining , it's not because you invested you'r time into it that for sure u should have won, decisions were made and grats for the winners:) 

there are 80% of server who can't participate due to the legalities over the non-USA players,  so let's chill and applause the winners :) 

I dont think people are unhappy about not winning. The contest was a screenshot in an xp area featuring your character. Some of the winners are pure adena art pics, others are scenery shots with no mobs, those doesn't meet the contest criteria.

We have had adena art contests before. This one was different. If I submitted my pic in an adena art contest and won, that would be wrong.

I get its all in good fun, but some of the winners don't make sense based off the contest rules. It is what it is. Gz to the winners.

• Like 3