PSA the screenshot contest winners have been announced

Dargor

22 hours ago, Foxes said:

It was a discriminatory contest, only for USA and Canada residents, what did you expect?

and not only that, they disrespected the contest rules, it is not adena art contest, some pics you dont know where the player is, do not show the hunting zone.

9 hours ago, Massacre said:

and not only that, they disrespected the contest rules, it is not adena art contest, some pics you dont know where the player is, do not show the hunting zone.

I remember the ugly elf drawing got top prize.. so.. 

It doesn't matter. 

14 hours ago, Massacre said:

It's done for this year. Get over it and better luck next year ^_^

On 22-05-2020 at 8:29 PM, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

Really looks like the "Impartial" Judges did google "Lineage 2 screenshot contest" or similar query... If it was an Adena Art contest both screens with Adena Art would have paled in comparison to most every other submission(the CP or Clan Screen has some degree of merit but the other one is meh) 

(No text, watermarks or edits, and entries must not contain any potentially copyrighted or trademarked designs) this part was understood to discourage Adena Art in general, and specific TM names/logos like Pepsi or Coca-cola.

I mean, what you could expect a contest only exclusively for perhaps 10% of the universe of players?, a very little diversity ... art by adena, it is something that I remember seeing since 2004, for example.

by the way, the mimi's screeshot i really love it.