16th Anniversary Boxes

SOO the boxes are pretty worthless because it gives coins that are useless, but since yesterday maintenance I've opened over 200 of them and gotten no buff pots just straight 160,000 or 240,000 adena or coins.  SOOO not only are they/have they not been dropping in right places the WHOLE time now it seems the loot table isn't even working right because out of 200+ boxes I should have gotten something besides coins/adena.  @Hime @Juji and you wonder why your customers are so upset?  You 1/2 way fix one issue, and another part of the game is affected.  YAY go NCSoft

• Like 1

It's always great to know we aren't equal to any other region's events.  We get shafted over and over and over, Korea, EU, RU all have TONS of Greater Jewls, Level 5 Jewls, Dragon Weapons, and so much more.  We have such a limit quantity because we don't get 1/10 of the events they get.  Thank you literally NC Soft for bleepING us everytime, EVERY bleepING DAY, of EVERY bleepING MINUTE.  10+ years of playing this game to be bleeped over constantly and all they can do is laugh at us for hoping one day they will see they treat us like shit compared to other regions.  USA the land companies bleep over their customers daily and laugh.  Good Job!

@Hime @Juji 

I opened about 20 more of the anniversary boxes this week. I got one Eternal Sigil, which is something you normally get from the box drops in the area where I'm hunting. The rest were mostly anniversary coins. I have almost 6,000 anniversary coins now. This has to be the worst anniversary ever. As if things weren't bad enough in the real world with Covid 19, this game offers no solace or enjoyment at all. I'm not saying every box that I open has to be a Heavenly Talisman or a Greater Jewel, but for the few boxes that we get you can at least vastly increase the chances of getting a rare item. Not potions, or fragments of something, R gems, or Eternal Sigils, but a truly rare item. After all, we are celebrating something that doesn't come around often. The prizes received should reflect that. As a major contributor to this game, you have no idea how close I am to being done with this game. 

• Thanks 1

in past 48 hours I've opened 200+ boxes and gotten 90% Coin 9% adena and 1 Eternal Leather Glove.  Before server reset I was getting Nevit pots, Emporer Cocktails, Freya Roses, Honey Beer, Dragon Pots.. I was getting so many different things.  But they "EXTENDED" the event because it wasn't dropping in certain areas the whole event.. Now with it extended its not dropping all items its suppose to..  So no matter what we are SCREWED and not getting anything that we are supposed to on top of the joke of all events every event compared to all other regions... NA Server the joke of the world... 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, D3vilBuffer said:

in past 48 hours I've opened 200+ boxes and gotten 90% Coin 9% adena and 1 Eternal Leather Glove.  Before server reset I was getting Nevit pots, Emporer Cocktails, Freya Roses, Honey Beer, Dragon Pots.. I was getting so many different things.  But they "EXTENDED" the event because it wasn't dropping in certain areas the whole event.. Now with it extended its not dropping all items its suppose to..  So no matter what we are SCREWED and not getting anything that we are supposed to on top of the joke of all events every event compared to all other regions... NA Server the joke of the world... 

None of the 16th anniversary boxes dropped any of the xp boost items you mentioned. It pretty much just coins and a useless amount of adena. Although they do contain some better items at an almost impossible rate.

I got 3 piece of armor and an insanity talisman from them. So I'm happy about what I got.

But for all the extra coins that we got which is about 1000x more than we needed and the useless prizes from the Aden run, I sure hope NCWest gives us something to spend them on.

I like how Juji says the boxes are broken because they were not compatible with running 2 events.

Then doesnt say dont delete the coins cause maybe they will be extended to the next event.

Also, they didnt even bother to fix the system and adjust rewards because of all of it... what a total lack of respect for the game and player base.

• Like 1

Omg if NCSoft in korea can make shyt work, and NCWest cant I say they should just close and move all the assets back to NCSoft and let the ppl who know how to do stuff handle it.
A grandma coding with a TV remote would do a better job than what we have here

• Haha 1

As they say: "As long as there are sheeps, there wont be shortage of wool". 

We don't deserve to be treated better since we continue to buy ncoins and reward their poor work. $$ is all they care and we continue to give them that although everyone is displeased with company state. Only thing they care for and listen is sound of $$$, if we would stop buying ncoins for a month they would start doing what we want. But since we all know how toxic and full of hate l2 community is, that is just a wishful dream.

Edited by Zvr
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Zvr said:

As they say: "As long as there are sheeps, there wont be shortage of wool". 

We don't deserve to be treated better since we continue to buy ncoins and reward their poor work. $$ is all they care and we continue to give them that although everyone is displeased with company state. Only thing they care for and listen is sound of $$$, if we would stop buying ncoins for a month they would start doing what we want. But since we all know how toxic and full of hate l2 community is, that is just a wishful dream.

This isn't true.  Here comes my next 3 day block but idgaf.  Korea does NOT know how things are here, why would you believe otherwise.   No company, and I mean NO company wants to settle for less money when they could double/triple it with little effort.  I did it, I emailed korea yesterday, and i will again every other day.  L2's only marketing is this forum, you really think ncsoft is aware they are making a fraction over here of what they could be?  BS!  People are lying to save their jobs, you really want on your resume you ran a game into the ground and now you want a new job to do it again?   Do these guys speak fluent Korean?  When my machine goes down at work, everyone drops what they are doing to get it fixed because that's where the money comes from.  Our event is almost over and it NEVER worked properly, you'd be fired so fast in my shop.  All of them.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Degus said:

This isn't true.  Here comes my next 3 day block but idgaf.  Korea does NOT know how things are here, why would you believe otherwise.   No company, and I mean NO company wants to settle for less money when they could double/triple it with little effort.  I did it, I emailed korea yesterday, and i will again every other day.  L2's only marketing is this forum, you really think ncsoft is aware they are making a fraction over here of what they could be?  BS!  People are lying to save their jobs, you really want on your resume you ran a game into the ground and now you want a new job to do it again?   Do these guys speak fluent Korean?  When my machine goes down at work, everyone drops what they are doing to get it fixed because that's where the money comes from.  Our event is almost over and it NEVER worked properly, you'd be fired so fast in my shop.  All of them.

When i said company i meant NCWest, I do share your opinion when you say Korea has no clue whats happening here, mailing them might help if we do it in massive amount but i think if we stop spending $ and half income, their heads will turn in our direction faster and they will start asking questions whats going on.

Edited by Zvr
  • Like 1

I like the idea with the mails.

42 minutes ago, Degus said:

I did it, I emailed korea yesterday, and i will again every other day.  L2's only marketing is this forum, you really think ncsoft is aware they are making a fraction over here of what they could be?  BS!  People are lying to save their jobs, you really want on your resume you ran a game into the ground and now you want a new job to do it again?   Do these guys speak fluent Korean?  When my machine goes down at work, everyone drops what they are doing to get it fixed because that's where the money comes from.  Our event is almost over and it NEVER worked properly, you'd be fired so fast in my shop.  All of them.