Sign in to follow this  
Elinthae

Nerva Orcs 2-Shot a Lvl 97 Tyrr - what the heck?

Elinthae    0

So, my Tyrr made lvl 97 & the usual new quests become available, etc. I accepted the quest @ Rune "Impending Threat" & then "Operation Roaring Flame". I have to kill Nerva Orcs at Raiders Crossroads. It's a level 97 quest. To my surprise as I approach two white named orcs to attack them, I get two-shotted by Nerva Orc Raider & Nerva Orc Archer. 22k + a hit. WTF? Is this normal? I am in full R95 Heavy with full ISS buffs, etc.

Edited by Elinthae

Reznice    0

Absolutely normal at your lvl, I am actualy surprized u can sustain 2 hits. This is at lvl 97 insane location. U need tank to kite mobs, he need to be under continuos heals. Then u need as many half killers as possible. Daggers and archers. Usualy we did not take tyrrs on this loc. Becose they die alot. On higher lvl its different story. So lvl 97 is definetly pt location. Very hard. 

IAmPurple    4

I did this back when Feohs had double casting  with my Mystic Muse :)
Slow, slow, SLOW and some freeze (aqua crash FTW) and little bit of stun. 

was one of the best grinding spot in the past....with many many hours dedicated :) i remember i catch xp-ing here during an event with full month nevit non-stop, hehe. lvl min to start here is 95 if some one powerlvl you, if not, minimum lvl for make dmg  is 97-98, and only with half killer classes for stun and critical, but u need to know the strategy, becouse you need to kite a lot, and taking mobs only 1 by 1. 

Alb    24

You better go macro in blazing..

Gear and lvl aren't fitting RC.

Annnnnd most likely, you'll end up being pked by those who farm marchants :$