Sign in to follow this  
SrLORD

Account Creation Failed. You are not authorized to create an account.

SrLORD    2

Hello everyone. I have been trying for a few weeks to create an account. But I have not agreed. I asked some colleagues from different states to also create and they are not succeeding. I tried to create the account on AION, Guild Wars, Blade & Soul and nothing successful. Talking to a friend who works in the IT area, he informed me that the "internal request is wrong" and that it is incredible how a company like NCSOFT has this error. Or that they are blocking accounts from BRAZIL. Anyway, how much neglect I see this company with Brazilian players and in general. Could they hire better staff? Do you need more pay to pay a salary for more qualified employees? What is happening?

Hime    942

I am unsure what the cause of your issue is so can you please contact our Customer Support team: support@lineage2.com . Thank you!

On 5/21/2020 at 3:03 PM, SrLORD said:

Hello everyone. I have been trying for a few weeks to create an account. But I have not agreed. I asked some colleagues from different states to also create and they are not succeeding. I tried to create the account on AION, Guild Wars, Blade & Soul and nothing successful. Talking to a friend who works in the IT area, he informed me that the "internal request is wrong" and that it is incredible how a company like NCSOFT has this error. Or that they are blocking accounts from BRAZIL. Anyway, how much neglect I see this company with Brazilian players and in general. Could they hire better staff? Do you need more pay to pay a salary for more qualified employees? What is happening?

About 2 years ago, I tried to batch create accounts.  What I experienced is 4 is the maximum accounts you can create per day, there is an unspoken said limit.  Despite what the customer service may say.

If you're just creating one account, ignore this.  But if you didn't share with us you already created 3 or 4 and you're attempting to create a 5th account, you won't be able to until 24 hours later.  Switching computer, switching browsers is always a good thing for L2 account management. Browser cookies and page caching can create problems.

SrLORD    2

Yes my friend. I understand. Well, I still can't create cons since I created this topic on the forum. I tried with other browsers, other emails, on other computers and I emphasize again, I even asked my friends who live in other cities to try too. Problem not yet solved. Will they be able to solve?