Account Creation Failed. You are not authorized to create an account.

SrLORD

Hello everyone. I have been trying for a few weeks to create an account. But I have not agreed. I asked some colleagues from different states to also create and they are not succeeding. I tried to create the account on AION, Guild Wars, Blade & Soul and nothing successful. Talking to a friend who works in the IT area, he informed me that the "internal request is wrong" and that it is incredible how a company like NCSOFT has this error. Or that they are blocking accounts from BRAZIL. Anyway, how much neglect I see this company with Brazilian players and in general. Could they hire better staff? Do you need more pay to pay a salary for more qualified employees? What is happening?

• Like 1

On 5/21/2020 at 3:03 PM, SrLORD said:

Hello everyone. I have been trying for a few weeks to create an account. But I have not agreed. I asked some colleagues from different states to also create and they are not succeeding. I tried to create the account on AION, Guild Wars, Blade & Soul and nothing successful. Talking to a friend who works in the IT area, he informed me that the "internal request is wrong" and that it is incredible how a company like NCSOFT has this error. Or that they are blocking accounts from BRAZIL. Anyway, how much neglect I see this company with Brazilian players and in general. Could they hire better staff? Do you need more pay to pay a salary for more qualified employees? What is happening?

About 2 years ago, I tried to batch create accounts.  What I experienced is 4 is the maximum accounts you can create per day, there is an unspoken said limit.  Despite what the customer service may say.

If you're just creating one account, ignore this.  But if you didn't share with us you already created 3 or 4 and you're attempting to create a 5th account, you won't be able to until 24 hours later.  Switching computer, switching browsers is always a good thing for L2 account management. Browser cookies and page caching can create problems.

Yes my friend. I understand. Well, I still can't create cons since I created this topic on the forum. I tried with other browsers, other emails, on other computers and I emphasize again, I even asked my friends who live in other cities to try too. Problem not yet solved. Will they be able to solve?

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 22/5/2020 at 7:09 PM, Hime said:

I am unsure what the cause of your issue is so can you please contact our Customer Support team: support@lineage2.com . Thank you!

Are you aware of due this problem probably there are many people trying to join your games and they just can't? Not even just here in Lineage 2, i know people from Aion and Blade & Soul who can't create new accounts either. You should be more concern about this problem that can directly affect the amount of people you get in your games.

• Like 1

I have used many different browser and i get the same result. 

Recently, i reinstalled windows and it comes with Microsoft EDGE 44.18362.1.0  then i went into setting and disable the "Windows defender smartscreen" and i was able to create accounts. I don't update this computer. 

• 4 months later...

Hello!

I have been experiencing the same problem. I just couldnt craete an account via creation manager. I was getting the same message all the time: U are not authorized to create account.

I triend all browsers I know but nothing helped. It seemed like if NCSOFT dont rly want people to start playing L2...

I eventually managed to cretae an account on my sisters computer using mozilla firefox. The next day my account was blocked. I contacted the support team and got this message:

Kimly (NCSOFT)

Jan 15, 2021, 13:28 PST

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have reviewed this account and found it participating in, or directly associated to, high risk or malicious behavior. In an effort to maintain a safe and fun environment for all of our players, this account has been closed and is ineligible to be reopened for any reason, under any circumstance.

The decision to close this account is final. As such, any further replies or new support tickets regarding this account or issue may not receive a response.

Regards,

Kimly
NCSOFT Support Team

Unbeliaveble rly... ty NCSOFT!!

Anyone have any advice? if no ima have to give it up...

• Like 1

I think their support team is in India using notepad copy/paste responses.

I also cannot create new accounts but that is fine. I can create account and play on the european version.

They do everything they can to kill this game and that is a pitty.

If they want to ban boots they just need to camp greedy chest repawns and catch the ppl automatically getting invite and jumping to location or auto getting pm notification and instantly jumping with mytp to kill them.

They will easily find top players doing this and my bet is they choose not to ban their cash cows just making it look like they are doing their jobs.

This company managed to have issues with their online game no other company has... amazing!

If money and protecting cash cows is their goal they should maybe use models from other games and create auction house for real money. If they take commision from all currently shady transactions they will tripple their revenue

And they do happen, there are countles youtube videos on Youtube of ppls quitting 

Instead of going after those they prevent new/returning players fron creating accounts..

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 9/29/2020 at 1:23 AM, Cptstab said:

I have used many different browser and i get the same result. 

Recently, i reinstalled windows and it comes with Microsoft EDGE 44.18362.1.0  then i went into setting and disable the "Windows defender smartscreen" and i was able to create accounts. I don't update this computer. 

This tip worked for me. Thanks. (Brazilian).

Now, I hope it doesn't get banned, isn't it? I want to test Blade & Souls Unreal Engine 4 and be disappointed.