Server Disconnections - 5.21.2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello all,

We currently are experiencing an outage with our ISP that caused disconnections to all of our servers. Please bear with us as our team work on bringing everything back online. Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We currently are experiencing an outage with our ISP that caused disconnections to all of our servers. Please bear with us as our team work on bringing everything back online. Thank you!

love this fast communnication :)

Edited by KissMyKnife

Sounds more like incompetence from NCSOFT WEST. Still experiencing in-game which hurts melee based characters the most. When will it be fixed? It's only been going on six months. Where's the compensation for this again?

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

take those interns off the wheel !!!! the car is out of control towards a precipice !!!!

Ok.. really been trying despite these dc.. but have to throw in the towel and give it a break.. before i break my laptop.

If any plans to compensate.. pls dont set something up just an hour or 2 after you fixed this.. probably more people than me that lost boosters and gave up after hours of frustration.

Would really be so wrong with a limited time compensation such as GM buffs 1 hour after the fix :(

• Like 2

As Hime said, This is not fault of NC, it's about provider. NC cannot fix this problem, cuz this problem is not under control of NC. All the things NC do is just to request to ISP. So, before blaming, read the information carefully.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

I fully understand what this is! It happened to me when I stopped paying the internet 9_9xD

• Haha 4

After a "smart patch" of 2 weeks ago that did not add anything to the game, a network.log file was created that could go to the gb if you were online often... 
Mass dc all the time that made the game unplayable

In my case i just stoped playing, and just log to test if i get dc after 1 hour of gamepaly (usually fishing because there is not a lot to do more than macro macro macro) 

Sadly i already lost more than 2 weeks of several 30-days items. But i will not waste anything anymore until the dc and attack speed bug are fixed.

Have fun, happy play, good luck ;)

i don't care who fault is ....one year now NC soft failed to fix lag and now dcs  7h gm buffs or angel cat is nothing for people that pays prestige pack-exp rune 200% every month so fix the server so we can play the game 

Edited by Solaris

• Juji unpinned this topic