L2 support in these days of lag and mass d/c. Your thoughts.

Are you guys trying to risolve this issue contacting the support?

What kind of actions are they proposing to you to fix this problem?

Til now they made me take a lot of tests on my net and pc, and i'm sure this is not the problem cause in first place i play some other games with same satup and got like 0 problems, then cause of the Tons of ppl complaining about this issue ingame and in the forum. I dont feel like the IT guys are really focusing the real problem this time, seems just like a continue delay to the point in which most ppl will lose patience and stop trying to get an answer. What do u think about it?

• Thanks 1

Honestly I don't really know what they can do. I"ve seen many people suffer from the same issues, but also many people(including me) having 0 problem and pretty much never any dc on any account logged. So it could be a issue coming from provider, or location or maybe a bad route. But you can't say for sure that they are the problem on this one, and if they're not, I'm not sure what they're supposed to do about it.

• Like 1

I don't think the support can do anything about their servers lagging.

There are certain players that have connectivity issues to the ncwest's servers, that think it's nc's problem.

On a side note, soon we'll have a black anniversary for 1 year of constant lags (Around August).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mixa said:

I don't think the support can do anything about their servers lagging.

There are certain players that have connectivity issues to the ncwest's servers, that think it's nc's problem.

On a side note, soon we'll have a black anniversary for 1 year of constant lags (Around August).

HAHA illegal servers lag for 2 days players leave here they start to celebrate it after 1 year :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well what i find that is very odd is only one of the three clients DC... i mean what the heck is that... its usually my DD that disconnects and my ISS is almost always still connected.. i would think with my ISP a connection issues would drop all clients.

On 27/5/2020 at 2:50 AM, degamad said:

Well what i find that is very odd is only one of the three clients DC... i mean what the heck is that... its usually my DD that disconnects and my ISS is almost always still connected.. i would think with my ISP a connection issues would drop all clients.

yeah, same here. one or two in 5 chars cant be my isp fault, but the support still says it is and continues to ask me for a lot of tests..

this kind of situation is making me thinking about quitting, there is no fun playing like this

Stop talking to support about this, it will always be "our" fault.
Dont discuss with them details because its pointless.
They ask for tests like:
Dxdiag of your pc and stuff
internet provider details
speedtests

Let's face it we all know its their trash server. 
Cannot even implement an event they "get" from EU/KR servers.

Back ontopic:
If they cannot find any fault they will just ignore you or blame the current position of the sun and blame it on a solar flare or ignore you :)
It is a complete waste of time.

Best bet is to have peace with it and accept it or keep spamming them with tickets so they get sick of it.

• Like 2