Jump to content
GhostintheShell

Party Solidarity System Need Serious Improvement

Recommended Posts

Party Solidarity System Need Serious Improvement

There isn't enough XP spots in many of the most critical levels for majority of the players so why does NC West not do anything about the PARTY bonus system, to encourage higher density Constant Parties?

@Juji @Hime Have these been talking points forwarded to Developers or being forwarded to Game Designers to see if we can get some re-balancing of the game mechanics in light of server population growth in the past 2-3 years?

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    439
3 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

Party Solidarity System Need Serious Improvement

There isn't enough XP spots in many of the most critical levels for majority of the players so why does NC West not do anything about the PARTY bonus system, to encourage higher density Constant Parties?

@Juji @Hime Have these been talking points forwarded to Developers or being forwarded to Game Designers to see if we can get some re-balancing of the game mechanics in light of server population growth in the past 2-3 years?

Thanks.

The game is solo-centric for a while now and it's gonna get even more so. Korea decides the path, the only thing you or ncwest can do is to just walk it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, mixa said:

The game is solo-centric for a while now and it's gonna get even more so. Korea decides the path, the only thing you or ncwest can do is to just walk it.

You completely missed my point on server congestion and extreme issue of lack of xp spots.  I at least attempt to PROVIDE a solution to that congestion.  Unless I hear it directly from @Juji or any GM, I am less inclined to take your words as gospel.  Provide us the community some proof that your statement is grounded in facts not conjecture.  

Edited by GhostintheShell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neesir    17
28 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

You completely missed my point on server congestion and extreme issue of lack of xp spots.  I at least attempt to PROVIDE a solution to that congestion.  Unless I hear it directly from @Juji or any GM, I am less inclined to take your words as gospel.  Provide us the community some proof that your statement is grounded in facts not conjecture.  

 

1 hour ago, mixa said:

The game is solo-centric for a while now and it's gonna get even more so. Korea decides the path, the only thing you or ncwest can do is to just walk it.

How is this missing the point? can't you guys read? Most of the posts here are just from crybabys that fail to understand one of the most basic concepts of the game we play, i'ts a Korean game and they run the show. Ask for l2store prices to change or event rotation that NCwest can control, not the gameplay.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nymphadorae    100
8 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

Party Solidarity System Need Serious Improvement

There isn't enough XP spots in many of the most critical levels for majority of the players

I agree with you on "the game should be more party directed and not solo as it is now", but "there isn't enough XP spots?". Specially now with the disconnect after 1h dead, you can really find some free spots in most areas for 105+ players. And if not, there's always alternatives.

If you don't agree with what others post above, you can always send a mail with your suggestions for the game to NCSOFT Korea directly xD you can easily find their support contacts on Google.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Neesir said:

 

How is this missing the point? can't you guys read? Most of the posts here are just from crybabys that fail to understand one of the most basic concepts of the game we play, i'ts a Korean game and they run the show. Ask for l2store prices to change or event rotation that NCwest can control, not the gameplay.

what are you saying? they can control the exp party with pt bonus exp, just simply they dont want it and you have to complain to them.

 

Korea want this, with other economy and most of ppl are geared fine.

Here not, we need solidarity party exp bonus coz only ppl geared will exp a little little, all others can only sux and at the end get boring and uninstall l2.

 

I don't understand btw some personality here in forum that defend ncwest or think we are fine. Maybe you geared are fine, for you is everything ok. But the reality is completely different.

 

Ncwest has his own control with his struments, use it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neesir    17
33 minutes ago, XXCatania_EtnaXX said:

what are you saying? they can control the exp party with pt bonus exp, just simply they dont want it and you have to complain to them.

 

Korea want this, with other economy and most of ppl are geared fine.

Here not, we need solidarity party exp bonus coz only ppl geared will exp a little little, all others can only sux and at the end get boring and uninstall l2.

 

I don't understand btw some personality here in forum that defend ncwest or think we are fine. Maybe you geared are fine, for you is everything ok. But the reality is completely different.

 

Ncwest has his own control with his struments, use it.

Don't get me wrong, i'm just tired of whiners complaining how game is hard and for NCwest to change the game. I'm just stating most of the things people ask are out of reach for NCwest and it's NCKorea ability to change, the export version of the game could and should be more adapted to the west culture but as i see it, the korean market is their target public and they have tens of millions players active there, so it isnt much a priority for us sadly.

Now, tbh the game is flawed yes, should be much more rewarding so we had more competition for better PVE spots and PVP, which would make people invest in l2store, which is another problem entirely, prices are just to high, if they lowered it i believe more people would invest generating more revenue in the long run, but i understand no one provides a service for free, and sometimes i invest in l2store to support the game i enjoy playing.

And i bet that 99% of the whiners don't invest a dime, witch itself ain't a problem at all, just stop complaining if you don't support it.

Edited by Neesir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Neesir said:

Don't get me wrong, i'm just tired of whiners complaining how game is hard and for NCwest to change the game. I'm just stating most of the things people ask are out of reach for NCwest and it's NCKorea ability to change, the export version of the game could and should be more adapted to the west culture but as i see it, the korean market is their target public and they have tens of millions players active there, so it isnt much a priority for us sadly.

Now, tbh the game is flawed yes, should be much more rewarding so we had more competition for better PVE spots and PVP, which would make people invest in l2store, which is another problem entirely, prices are just to high, if they lowered it i believe more people would invest generating more revenue in the long run, but i understand no one provides a service for free, and sometimes i invest in l2store to support the game i enjoy playing.

And i bet that 99% of the whiners don't invest a dime, witch itself ain't a problem at all, just stop complaining if you don't support it.

Personally i bought but when i reached the limit of the hard cost, scams event and completely ghost support, i stopped to support them, coz i feel like a sheep idiot by their behavior and im not a sheep and an idiot.

You strike the point: when the game is more rewarding and less costs/scam, more ppl and new incomers will spend to support them.

Nobody is telling is free here omg, look every single events and farm nerfings. What we are talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×