Party Solidarity System Need Serious Improvement

There isn't enough XP spots in many of the most critical levels for majority of the players so why does NC West not do anything about the PARTY bonus system, to encourage higher density Constant Parties?

@Juji @Hime Have these been talking points forwarded to Developers or being forwarded to Game Designers to see if we can get some re-balancing of the game mechanics in light of server population growth in the past 2-3 years?

Thanks.

3 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

There isn't enough XP spots in many of the most critical levels for majority of the players so why does NC West not do anything about the PARTY bonus system, to encourage higher density Constant Parties?

@Juji @Hime Have these been talking points forwarded to Developers or being forwarded to Game Designers to see if we can get some re-balancing of the game mechanics in light of server population growth in the past 2-3 years?

Thanks.

The game is solo-centric for a while now and it's gonna get even more so. Korea decides the path, the only thing you or ncwest can do is to just walk it.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, mixa said:

The game is solo-centric for a while now and it's gonna get even more so. Korea decides the path, the only thing you or ncwest can do is to just walk it.

You completely missed my point on server congestion and extreme issue of lack of xp spots.  I at least attempt to PROVIDE a solution to that congestion.  Unless I hear it directly from @Juji or any GM, I am less inclined to take your words as gospel.  Provide us the community some proof that your statement is grounded in facts not conjecture.  

Edited by GhostintheShell

28 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

You completely missed my point on server congestion and extreme issue of lack of xp spots.  I at least attempt to PROVIDE a solution to that congestion.  Unless I hear it directly from @Juji or any GM, I am less inclined to take your words as gospel.  Provide us the community some proof that your statement is grounded in facts not conjecture.  

1 hour ago, mixa said:

How is this missing the point? can't you guys read? Most of the posts here are just from crybabys that fail to understand one of the most basic concepts of the game we play, i'ts a Korean game and they run the show. Ask for l2store prices to change or event rotation that NCwest can control, not the gameplay.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

There isn't enough XP spots in many of the most critical levels for majority of the players

I agree with you on "the game should be more party directed and not solo as it is now", but "there isn't enough XP spots?". Specially now with the disconnect after 1h dead, you can really find some free spots in most areas for 105+ players. And if not, there's always alternatives.

If you don't agree with what others post above, you can always send a mail with your suggestions for the game to NCSOFT Korea directly xD you can easily find their support contacts on Google.

7 hours ago, Neesir said:

How is this missing the point? can't you guys read? Most of the posts here are just from crybabys that fail to understand one of the most basic concepts of the game we play, i'ts a Korean game and they run the show. Ask for l2store prices to change or event rotation that NCwest can control, not the gameplay.

what are you saying? they can control the exp party with pt bonus exp, just simply they dont want it and you have to complain to them.

Korea want this, with other economy and most of ppl are geared fine.

Here not, we need solidarity party exp bonus coz only ppl geared will exp a little little, all others can only sux and at the end get boring and uninstall l2.

I don't understand btw some personality here in forum that defend ncwest or think we are fine. Maybe you geared are fine, for you is everything ok. But the reality is completely different.

Ncwest has his own control with his struments, use it.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, XXCatania_EtnaXX said:

what are you saying? they can control the exp party with pt bonus exp, just simply they dont want it and you have to complain to them.

Korea want this, with other economy and most of ppl are geared fine.

Here not, we need solidarity party exp bonus coz only ppl geared will exp a little little, all others can only sux and at the end get boring and uninstall l2.

I don't understand btw some personality here in forum that defend ncwest or think we are fine. Maybe you geared are fine, for you is everything ok. But the reality is completely different.

Ncwest has his own control with his struments, use it.

Don't get me wrong, i'm just tired of whiners complaining how game is hard and for NCwest to change the game. I'm just stating most of the things people ask are out of reach for NCwest and it's NCKorea ability to change, the export version of the game could and should be more adapted to the west culture but as i see it, the korean market is their target public and they have tens of millions players active there, so it isnt much a priority for us sadly.

Now, tbh the game is flawed yes, should be much more rewarding so we had more competition for better PVE spots and PVP, which would make people invest in l2store, which is another problem entirely, prices are just to high, if they lowered it i believe more people would invest generating more revenue in the long run, but i understand no one provides a service for free, and sometimes i invest in l2store to support the game i enjoy playing.

And i bet that 99% of the whiners don't invest a dime, witch itself ain't a problem at all, just stop complaining if you don't support it.

Edited by Neesir

6 minutes ago, Neesir said:

Don't get me wrong, i'm just tired of whiners complaining how game is hard and for NCwest to change the game. I'm just stating most of the things people ask are out of reach for NCwest and it's NCKorea ability to change, the export version of the game could and should be more adapted to the west culture but as i see it, the korean market is their target public and they have tens of millions players active there, so it isnt much a priority for us sadly.

Now, tbh the game is flawed yes, should be much more rewarding so we had more competition for better PVE spots and PVP, which would make people invest in l2store, which is another problem entirely, prices are just to high, if they lowered it i believe more people would invest generating more revenue in the long run, but i understand no one provides a service for free, and sometimes i invest in l2store to support the game i enjoy playing.

And i bet that 99% of the whiners don't invest a dime, witch itself ain't a problem at all, just stop complaining if you don't support it.

Personally i bought but when i reached the limit of the hard cost, scams event and completely ghost support, i stopped to support them, coz i feel like a sheep idiot by their behavior and im not a sheep and an idiot.

You strike the point: when the game is more rewarding and less costs/scam, more ppl and new incomers will spend to support them.

Nobody is telling is free here omg, look every single events and farm nerfings. What we are talking about?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2020 at 1:12 PM, Neesir said:

Listen dude.  I get you don't like whiners. But what you're confusing the issue is - we have the RIGHT to complain about Party Bonus that's been with this game from the BEGINNING...  from the BEGINNING...  do you understand?  From The Beginning... when things are HARD...  HARDER than today....

I am the most hardcore you'll ever meet and I never WHINE.... But asking to RESTORE the party bonus that has been in place since the CREATION of the CONSTITUTION of Lineage2 --- why the HECK are you defending that which is our Right to Liberty and Party Bonus that's written into the Lineage2 Constitution?!?

Your lack of knowledge of this piece of key history is appaling but not so appaling if you're new to this game..

@GhostintheShell The game has changed in 15 years my friend. Back in the days, grinding was hard, but there was a solidarity within a party where everyone had his job. Today, you do your dailies and leave all support classes behind since duo with ISS goes faster than helping healers/iss/tank on solo track.

If after so many years, your party constitution hasn´t changed, so haven´t you and you seem to be a greedy person who wants all for himself, while other share as much as they can to grow together.

Since 106 I have been partying with a tank friend, today we are almost together 109. That´s called solidarity! TEAM! A team that will go together in PVP! Stay in your corner and keep your frustration for yourself, but don´t bother people who try to make partying important again.

Whining has always been part of people´s mentality, but if it is for the good, why not change things.

53 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

Listen dude.  I get you don't like whiners. But what you're confusing the issue is - we have the RIGHT to complain about Party Bonus that's been with this game from the BEGINNING...  from the BEGINNING...  do you understand?  From The Beginning... when things are HARD...  HARDER than today....

I am the most hardcore you'll ever meet and I never WHINE.... But asking to RESTORE the party bonus that has been in place since the CREATION of the CONSTITUTION of Lineage2 --- why the HECK are you defending that which is our Right to Liberty and Party Bonus that's written into the Lineage2 Constitution?!?

Your lack of knowledge of this piece of key history is appaling but not so appaling if you're new to this game..

What does a complaint do without any actions supporting it? I'm with Voltaire on this, i might disagree with you but strongly defend your right to say rubbish. Most posts here are just complaints and yes game is flawed and we deserve party bonus, i'm no way against this but i am against people just blaming others, if you don't like it move on, maybe some of us already did that, some are on the verge of doing so as it is plain to see on the servers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, extase1987 said:

@GhostintheShell The game has changed in 15 years my friend. Back in the days, grinding was hard, but there was a solidarity within a party where everyone had his job. Today, you do your dailies and leave all support classes behind since duo with ISS goes faster than helping healers/iss/tank on solo track.

If after so many years, your party constitution hasn´t changed, so haven´t you and you seem to be a greedy person who wants all for himself, while other share as much as they can to grow together.

Since 106 I have been partying with a tank friend, today we are almost together 109. That´s called solidarity! TEAM! A team that will go together in PVP! Stay in your corner and keep your frustration for yourself, but don´t bother people who try to make partying important again.

Whining has always been part of people´s mentality, but if it is for the good, why not change things.

My constitution did change over the years.  It's like fungi infestation under the Amazon forest or the growth of Bitcoin...

16 hours ago, Dargor said:

I prefer the game moving towards self sufficiency instead of daily having to wait for hours to find a tank to do dailies like we used to.

This has got to be the worst game in history to play solo, why bother?

2 hours ago, Degus said:

This has got to be the worst game in history to play solo, why bother?

Because I can still have fun on my own terms without spending hours waiting for whatever needed class to show up in party matching and without having the responsibility of showing up on agreed times for constant parties. It also allows me to escape -for the most part- the increasing toxicity of some people and groups.

• Thanks 1