Account verification email

11 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Hi @Juji @Hime,

My friends dont receive the email or message with verification code.
Can you pls look for this problem?

Ty

Yesterday verified one of my accounts, the mail arrived literally instantly. Maybe it's a delay to certain mail providers?

4 hours ago, mixa said:

Yesterday verified one of my accounts, the mail arrived literally instantly. Maybe it's a delay to certain mail providers?

can be but for sure they can have a look if possible ,in the past i had problem related to specific mail providers

34 minutes ago, Trixas said:

can be but for sure they can have a look if possible ,in the past i had problem related to specific mail providers

It would be good if people report their mail provider, so we can see if there is a an affected provider.

hundreds of people maybe thousands with the same problem since yesterday I want to know how we will be, since we have been losing dozens of hours of up level hours since yesterday because of an error in your email service, we are all waiting for a solution

We tried so far on Gmail, Yahoo and on my personal domain....None receive security email.
Conclusion is NcWest dont send those emails :) Its nothing wrong with email provider.

Best action to take is to let support know by making a ticket. Pls all do that.