Account verification email

@Juji @Hime  Nothing new from ncsoft, it is unacceptable for more than 10 hours for no one to answer this topic in the forum after thousands of people cannot log in In game. Another fail, people investing money, for runes and items with limited time, And none of you answered whether you are working to fix the problem at all or not ? Do you read the topics in the forum at all ? It would not be bad to hire someone to follow the forum, and at the moment this topic does not have 1000 answers because people can't write because they don't get dumb verification code ...

When trying to login to ncsoft accounts, I do not receive the e-mail with the code. Spam and trash have already been verified. Even accounts with recorded ip are not connecting. Because, Code is also requested, which is not received by email.
Provedores de email Gmail and Hotmail.
Serv: Talking Island

Edited by Pirotes

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

It looks like the first emails are on their way. Please check your inbox for the verification code emails and make sure to also check your spam folder, just in case. Keep in mind, there may be a backlog and this may take a few moments.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience while our team was working on solving this!

• Like 1

Yes, the codes are coming in too late.

But this is still impossible in my loguim, if I connect with 5, I have to log in the 1º, wait a few hours to receive the 1º code, put it in laucher. The login on 2º, waiting a few hours to receive the email, put it in the laucher ...

This same process for all accounts.

The error happened to me for the first time at 23h of 23/05/2020 (BRT: Brazilian time; UTC-3)

Until then, I connect only with one account.

Edt. they're really taking a while, but now they're coming. I managed to log 5 characters

Maybe is time finally to delete this frustrating method of verification code, where if u lose internet connection u have to waste times for useless point.

We have pin, password, you can put registration device if wants, like all others systems.

After if you are a completely idiot and u get scam, is ur business, again, like all other systems.

I couldn't login to play the game for the whole day; didn't receive the verification code to my gmail account i tried few times and restarted my computer, wifi ect.. and nothing changed.. So i created a new email account in a different provider than gmail and a new NSOFT account. Uninstall and reinstalled the game, the launcher will not ask for the verification code now. I'm able to play again with no issues right now.