TheThrax

Account verification email

mixa    496
11 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Hi @Juji @Hime,

My friends dont receive the email or message with verification code.
Can you pls look for this problem?

Ty

Yesterday verified one of my accounts, the mail arrived literally instantly. Maybe it's a delay to certain mail providers?

Bet    0

Hello, 

@Juji and @Hime two of my friends are having the same issue.

Please look into this.

Thank you.

Dreamofyou    0

Hey my friend "XdesanX" from Naia server have problem with login to game and in site, because didint take verification code on e mail. Can someone help with fix this problem???

Elfeim    0

"MoledorI" in Chronos, same problem. Wake up admins! (im posting for him cause HE CANT LOG EVEN HERE)

Trixas    11

hello

friends of mine telling the same thing and cant even log at forum ,they dont recieve verification code for over 4h now

@Hime @Juji

ty

Trixas    11
4 hours ago, mixa said:

Yesterday verified one of my accounts, the mail arrived literally instantly. Maybe it's a delay to certain mail providers?

can be but for sure they can have a look if possible ,in the past i had problem related to specific mail providers

mixa    496
34 minutes ago, Trixas said:

can be but for sure they can have a look if possible ,in the past i had problem related to specific mail providers

It would be good if people report their mail provider, so we can see if there is a an affected provider.

Trixas    11

Seems like both major mail providers are affected (gmail and hotmail,even yahoo ) , i asked and different accounts that are connected with different type of mails are not getting code :(

Joro    1

I already test it with 10 different email providers none receive verification code from ncsoft. Problem is that ncSoft don't send verification e-mail.

Bl4ckR4bbit    2

Same issue over here! any mail are not receiving verification code, i hope the administration fix this problem soon, i cant get in whit my sws

2 minutes ago, Bl4ckR4bbit said:

Same issue over here! any mail are not receiving verification code, i hope the administration fix this problem soon, i cant get in whit my sws

+ 1

Ronzilla    1

A lot of people are experiencing the same issues regarding verification emails. Hope there’s a fix for it soon.

Nione    0

My CP is unable to log into the game or forum because they do not receive the verification code in the email. could @Juji @Hime give us feedback on this problem?

I've been unable to log in since yesterday due to the lack of the verefication code, I closed the rune by 200% I'm losing 13h Up I want my XP lost

BrieLarson    0

hundreds of people maybe thousands with the same problem since yesterday I want to know how we will be, since we have been losing dozens of hours of up level hours since yesterday because of an error in your email service, we are all waiting for a solution

TheThrax    78

We tried so far on Gmail, Yahoo and on my personal domain....None receive security email.
Conclusion is NcWest dont send those emails :) Its nothing wrong with email provider.

Best action to take is to let support know by making a ticket. Pls all do that.

vn20    0

all my account dont see email send code ...................please fix we lose do much hour .........my Rune xp time lose