Jump to content
Shaking

16th Request Anniversary extension

Recommended Posts

Shaking    5

Good afternoon to the entire NCSoft community and developers.

I open this topic to ask you @Juji and @Hime to extend the 16th anniversary event for one more week.

since with the connectivity problems and the massive disconnections of the server it has made it difficult for several people below level 80 to obtain the precious level 80 for the final reward of the "Talisman of Baium Imprint".

I hope to have your response to this thread in this regard and the support of the Lineage II Classic community. Yours sincerely a Talking Island player

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fifok    2

I agree with this, since I spent a whole week with the disconnections without being able to upload from lvl @Juji @Hime plz 1 week more

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
puntito    2

I agree with this, since I spent a whole week with the disconnections without being able to upload from lvl @Juji @Hime  1 week more

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkPony    2

I also agree to the initiative since the

constant massive disconnections of the server at different times has made it difficult for us to leveling the members of CP

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nzoh    2

I agree , we've had too many problems, bug, DC, email verification problem, SUPER LAG, so we deserve 2 more weeks of event @Juji@Hime

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yowza    2

I agree, the event should be extended by at least a week to make up for interruptions.

 

-Talisman of Baium when reaching level 80 should be extended by 1 week.

(There seems to be a good amount of new or returning players that came back for event, and they all seem to be at 79 right now, sucks if they miss reward at 80 by a couple days)

 

-Baium Tower Event should remain at least another week.

(This is a really fun event, i just want it to continue for a bit longer please. It for sure could use a bit of refinement with lag issues and 'close melee' classes being at a disadvantage)

 

-Aden Tour DICE game: Not a huge fan of this dice game, so I'm neutral on extending it.

 

Also, thank you for the increase in communication with players through this forum. Noticeably more effort has been put into the managing of this game lately, and it is much appreciated.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SaoriKidoo    0

totally agree with them, we have experienced too many flaws, and errors during the event.  as a compensical to so many dcs, lag and others. please extend the events for 2 more weeks. @Juji@Hime Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SJW    0

+1 for this..I am a returning player from live server to classic and heard about the 16th anniversary event and was amazed of how things improved especially with the aid of the good rewards from event for returnees like me, to catch up and enjoy the game..sadly this past few days seems to have technical problems and I wasn't able to enjoy the anniversary events which im looking forward to every day! also considering other countries are still suffering from the pandemic lockdowns left and right, NCSofts initiative on throwing the anniversary event to be enjoyed by all was a great move..a little extension maybe until june will help people stay in their houses for quite awhile  and flatten the curve ^^
Keep it up @Juji and @Hime and the rest of NCSoft !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
N1N3    1

I spent 8 hours yesterday without being able to log in.  in the week several times he disconnected.

we need two more weeks of event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vahn    1

Totaly disagree, as i said in another topic, there was all the time for taking a char from level 1 to 80, even with all disconnection problems, this event just destroyed the market, its like impossibile to buy an A grade weapon (700/900KK for a Daimon Crystal), make this event end or reward in some way players who already reach level 80 in those weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reelthrill    9

The heck with it, I will say what others won't.  Why not just make it permanent?  A huge majority of the server is happy, you are hearing very few complaints overall.  Let's face it you can't please 100% of the people all the time, so this is pretty damn close.  It has driven prices down, there is a lot of horse trading going on and a lot of gear being made.

I can't speak for others, but I have also spent a fair share of ncoin this month, so I doubt your sales dropped, just more people happy and looking to advance themselves in game.  If it all goes back to the old no drops, no bonuses, low adena struggle, I bet the complaints increase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ank    17

no agree, they have to finish it now, all the people enchanted a mage weapons and now are overpriced, so the market need to get a balance again, sry for the people who not got lvl 80 but in the future u are going to have more events and more items, u can get the talisman in game with other way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ank said:

no agree, they have to finish it now, all the people enchanted a mage weapons and now are overpriced, so the market need to get a balance again, sry for the people who not got lvl 80 but in the future u are going to have more events and more items, u can get the talisman in game with other way.

So tell them that you don't want anymore of the Aden Tour Dice game.

They could still extend the the talisman and tower event for another week. I agree that the Dice game needs to end now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ank    17
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, CompleteYourProfile2 said:

So tell them that you don't want anymore of the Aden Tour Dice game.

They could still extend the the talisman and tower event for another week. I agree that the Dice game needs to end now.

 

im agree with u.

Edited by Ank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pegaso    8

most of quoters has only 1 post, jaja all from same person that have a lot of 79 chars, we had 28 days of same event. It already broken the in game market, now its full of +16 top a weapons and a few +10 a sets just for this events, i dont see why not to extend bauim tali and fest, but aden dice game its ridiculous for more than 28 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, pegaso said:

most of quoters has only 1 post, jaja all from same person that have a lot of 79 chars, we had 28 days of same event. It already broken the in game market, now its full of +16 top a weapons and a few +10 a sets just for this events, i dont see why not to extend bauim tali and fest, but aden dice game its ridiculous for more than 28 days.

Anyone who wants to spend a little time can see you're full of crap. If the server was "full" of +16 weapons and +10 armor you would find many for sale in giran and on the shop history site. Neither are true...

Are you upset that the non botting non RMTing non Whaling "peasants" are catching up to you with gear thanks to this event?

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rsv    0

Guys, u had 28 days to get lvl 80. If u didn’t do it is because you didn’t want to. 
extend this event is madness. 
I Hope @Juji u guys don’t do it. 
It was a good event but it is good enough.

cheers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pegaso    8
1 hour ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Anyone who wants to spend a little time can see you're full of crap. If the server was "full" of +16 weapons and +10 armor you would find many for sale in giran and on the shop history site. Neither are true...

Are you upset that the non botting non RMTing non Whaling "peasants" are catching up to you with gear thanks to this event?

before this event no one had a set +10, there was not any set+10 of any grade in sv but now there are tons of them. And if u didnt saw daimon crystals +16 what are you playing? there was only 1 and now are more than 20 daimons +16. And some other bows top but mostly the people wanted to expend asewa on top a mage weapons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pegaso said:

before this event no one had a set +10, there was not any set+10 of any grade in sv but now there are tons of them. And if u didnt saw daimon crystals +16 what are you playing? there was only 1 and now are more than 20 daimons +16. And some other bows top but mostly the people wanted to expend asewa on top a mage weapons

Nothing you said counters my rebuttal of your claim that the market is broken because the server is full of +16 A grade weapons and +10 armor as a result of the event. The first +10 armor I saw personally was last year. I would hope the whales and botters would have their stuff OEed pretty far already prior to this event. Historically in Lineage 2 it doesn't take long for the cheaters to get their gear highly over enchanted. Add in the ability to throw thousands legally on the ncstore and you see even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×