2 Weeks more for Baium Fest and Dice mini game event!

We have experienced a lot of lag, off-the-top, email verification failures, which have prevented us from enjoying anniversary celebration events. Therefore, WE REQUEST EVENT EXTENSION, Baium Fest and Dice mini game! EXTENCION FOR 2 more weeks. Thank you @Juji

Honestly, im not requesting It, that event just inflated all weapon price, in 4 weeks there was the time to grow up a char from level 1 to 80, there Is no needed of more weeks for that event with a market in giran full of enchat without weapon to enchant...

Its better by far a new event.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Vahn said:

Honestly, im not requesting It, that event just inflated all weapon price, in 4 weeks there was the time to grow up a char from level 1 to 80, there Is no needed of more weeks for that event with a market in giran full of enchat without weapon to enchant...

Its better by far a new event.

Agree, no more time to the event, prices of mage weapons are overpriced, so let it finish it.

Mage weapons have always been overpriced. This event had nothing to do with it. I can't speak for others but my main group hasn't seen a single mage weapon since at least C grade despite finding many MANY top grade every other kind of weapon.

As for the 1-80 in four weeks not everyone is botting or blowing real world money to get power leveled.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Guys DONT EXTEND the event. It was good enough, if u don’t get lvl 80 in 28 days is because u didn’t want to. 
so @Juji and all your stuff thank you guys for this event but it is good enough. 
cheers 

I don't agree Rsv.  As Tool of Society says, not everyone has a full party of buffers to power level themselves, so to expect individuals to be able to do that is not realistic.  Some people also don't have real money to pay for power leveling.  This event has calmed a lot of complaints down and people are playing the game and happy.  I also see the Adena sellers have dried up except for one, so gratz to the team on cleaning the bots up.

Keep up the good work NCsoft!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Reelthrill said:

I don't agree Rsv.  As Tool of Society says, not everyone has a full party of buffers to power level themselves, so to expect individuals to be able to do that is not realistic.  Some people also don't have real money to pay for power leveling.  This event has calmed a lot of complaints down and people are playing the game and happy.  I also see the Adena sellers have dried up except for one, so gratz to the team on cleaning the bots up.

Keep up the good work NCsoft!

Hell I've been leveling the same characters since day one on my server and I've been stuck at 79 for over 7 months now. The biggest reason is because I refuse to bot. If I used a bot I would of been +83 easily by now. So I have stuck to using the in game features which makes me extremely vulnerable to PKers and griefers in general (also getting three shot because my heal wasn't properly timed).  The autohunt feature is nice and helpful but lets be real a bot is 100x better with precision movement and skill usage along with invite/uninvite and all that. If I could get back all the XP I've lost because of stupid things I would surely be 81+ at this point =/ 

My point? The event has been extremely good for the servers. We're seeing concurrent user numbers far higher than prior to the event. It's also allowing non botters/whales to have a chance to make some money to get gear. This event has been a massive boon for me allowing me to finally get my first A grade weapon.  I've been able to upgrade my gear enough that I'm actually making decent XP per hour although I won't be 80 in time.

I don't bot, I use auto-hunt.  ToS, you and I are in agreement.  We play the game differently.  I spend money on Ncoin.  $500 this month for buying brooch stuff increased mine and made some others to sell with gemstones to get more adena. I also just bought another $100 to get some evolution stones from the L2coin store.  Buying items I can ++++ and then sell for adena is good. 

7 minutes ago, Reelthrill said:

I don't bot, I use auto-hunt.  ToS, you and I are in agreement.  We play the game differently.  I spend money on Ncoin.  $500 this month for buying brooch stuff increased mine and made some others to sell with gemstones to get more adena. I also just bought another $100 to get some evolution stones from the L2coin store.  Buying items I can ++++ and then sell for adena is good. 

I used to buy NcCoin monthly to support the game servers but I stopped that in protest of that terrible winter patch that screwed the UI and other aspects of the game up. Some of my accounts are down to VIP 1/2 now as a result. I didn't spend as much as you though :P Although I should get some credit for having started in closed beta and having 4 accounts by c2. ;)

Edited by Tool_of_Society