Forums

Stage 3 Craft - Siege - June 10th - Chronos

Truffle

18 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Nova vs MS war stats aka crp difference from start till end siege was +8~10 in favor for MS leaving it still at almost 3K negative so yeah amazing ballz!

now imagine sieges without Truffle to hold up MS's pants :)

2a655f088fe01ff24ad21e7d4c6801db.jpg

now imagine sieges without Peppinio and Happy to hold up NOVA's pants :) OH!, it already happened, and MS farmed NOVA at 700+ crp LMAO... you had 4 aoe dragon weapon, 1 stage 3 and 1 stage 2 LOLOLOLOL  ms has only 1 and its single target... what a shame. 

now go back to your buyer's cave and keep looking for your +15 useless shield.

Let's see what RENOCARPET will look like without your beloved bow. bye bye happybot :] 

44 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Nova vs MS war stats aka crp difference from start till end siege was +8~10 in favor for MS leaving it still at almost 3K negative so yeah amazing ballz!

In ur own comment you have the answer, you are not ashamed of ur clan? with several players handling dragon weapons stage 2 & 3 with transfered top bots from max llllllllllllllllllll + vncarpet (yes he is 100% useless we know) and still failing hard against ONE!!! eviscerator? xD Truffle > Full noba rofl clan, say thanks to pepinoob and llllllllll who kill 10 half geared from ms in 1 skill for ur lovely "crp" but after all this MS still better than Noba and you know it!

giphy.gif

Ummm not that I care a lot as I'm not part of that ever amusing Chronos drama, but you MS guys should synchronize your talk a little bit to avoid heavy contradictions.

50 minutes ago, xRenocarpet said:

now imagine sieges without Peppinio and Happy to hold up NOVA's pants :) OH!, it already happened, and MS farmed NOVA at 700+ crp LMAO... you had 4 aoe dragon weapon, 1 stage 3 and 1 stage 2 LOLOLOLOL  ms has only 1 and its single target... what a shame. 

Let's see what RENOCARPET will look like without your beloved bow. bye bye happybot :] 

So you tell us that even 1 (one) MAX guy alone makes a lot of difference in your war, while Aizen says that complete MAX Clan makes zero difference at all.

3 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

Liberated is such a strong word considering MAX made 0 difference while they are here

So... what now :S

4 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Ummm not that I care a lot as I'm not part of that ever amusing Chronos drama, but you MS guys should synchronize your talk a little bit to avoid heavy contradictions.

So you tell us that even 1 (one) MAX guy alone makes a lot of difference in your war, while Aizen says that complete MAX Clan makes zero difference at all.

So... what now :S

Are you retarded or do you pretend to be? in general this guy made no difference..  NONE ... if his intention in the chronos was to take Dragon from ms (ms continues to win).. Gainak? (ms continues to win).. some ms castle in chronos (ms still have it) or better take aden from DH or Rune from ms in dimensional? FAIL AGAIN.. 

so ye bud... all those clows from max doesnt make ANY diference.. 

but in pvp he has an insane dmg, (full gems lvl 6 and dragon bow stage2), and even as draeck spoke, even with all this, ms continued to win by 8 or 10 CRP ...

You are so stupid. like a retard 

Someone is very mad. HueHue

45 minutes ago, xRenocarpet said:

so ye bud... all those clows from max doesnt make ANY diference.. 

but in pvp he has an insane dmg, (full gems lvl 6 and dragon bow stage2)

Thanks a lot for explaining it all to a dumb retard like me.

I think I got it now:

This guy made ZERO difference.

The really ONLY difference he made was in PVP.

Right ?

:D

1 hour ago, xRenocarpet said:

now go back to your buyer's cave and keep looking for your +15 useless shield.

that is true depending of a MAXNCO clan that no win against nothing lol jajajaja

4 hours ago, Draecke said:

funny how that CRP never really seems to go anywhere near positive for what years now ? but MAX has always been on Chronos and peppi has always been around for every pvp & siege moments ;)

mexgm.jpg

What is wrong with CRP it's just a number, Nova don't show anything in mass PVP/dragons/gainak.  taking crp from random kills everyday makes you feel better?

And wait, MS was at -10k CRP a few months ago, means they are positive 5-7k by now? Damn those propagandas .... stay objective, NOVA IS DEAD, they don't have anything except a castle nobody can take because of mp regen. 

17 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

What is wrong with CRP it's just a number, Nova don't show anything in mass PVP/dragons/gainak.  taking crp from random kills everyday makes you feel better?

And wait, MS was at -10k CRP a few months ago, means they are positive 5-7k by now? Damn those propagandas .... stay objective, NOVA IS DEAD, they don't have anything except a castle nobody can take because of mp regen. 

I agree, when a clan does not XP and stays all day in town, it's very hard to find them in order to PvP or as you call it "farm CRP".

On the other hand, if this low activity clan has top tier PvP parties, that do daily sorties against a clan where everyone XPs in numbers, it will be very easy for those 2 parties to find PvP and farm CRP.

This is the basic reasoning behind why MS has always stated that the war's CRP count does not matter. If you find a party and kill it the most you get is 7 points, if you farm 28 points per day, in a few months you will get the so greatly advertised 7k points advantage. The more a clan XPs, the more exposed they are, in such a case CRP losses are nothing but a proof of clan activity. 

Furthermore, the CRP advantage means nothing when compared to other CRP sources, 2 examples: 

a) Heroes: each one grants 75k CRP (I think), this is 10x one year of farming + being a hero, (or not being one), has a deep effect in the player's ego. so the question is: How many heroes does Nova have and how many does MS have?. 

b) Clan Missions: Any regular player, just by XP'ing will provide the clan with at least 3.5k CRP per week, so 2 players can in single week, compensate the war loss of a whole year. And the question would be: How many players complete their weekly missions in MS and how many in Nova?.

I believe the above to be entirely reasonable, but of course I am expected to be called all sorts of derogatory names because this reasoning does not match with the intended propaganda effects.

48 minutes ago, Oeste said:

I agree, when a clan does not XP and stays all day in town, it's very hard to find them in order to PvP or as you call it "farm CRP".

On the other hand, if this low activity clan has top tier PvP parties, that do daily sorties against a clan where everyone XPs in numbers, it will be very easy for those 2 parties to find PvP and farm CRP.

This is the basic reasoning behind why MS has always stated that the war's CRP count does not matter. If you find a party and kill it the most you get is 7 points, if you farm 28 points per day, in a few months you will get the so greatly advertised 7k points advantage. The more a clan XPs, the more exposed they are, in such a case CRP losses are nothing but a proof of clan activity. 

Furthermore, the CRP advantage means nothing when compared to other CRP sources, 2 examples: 

a) Heroes: each one grants 75k CRP (I think), this is 10x one year of farming + being a hero, (or not being one), has a deep effect in the player's ego. so the question is: How many heroes does Nova have and how many does MS have?. 

b) Clan Missions: Any regular player, just by XP'ing will provide the clan with at least 3.5k CRP per week, so 2 players can in single week, compensate the war loss of a whole year. And the question would be: How many players complete their weekly missions in MS and how many in Nova?.

I believe the above to be entirely reasonable, but of course I am expected to be called all sorts of derogatory names because this reasoning does not match with the intended propaganda effects.

I made 6k crp x week and I m alone in clan :D reseting 20/20 quest every week in dimensional raid boss and in dimesional siege, 40 x150 crp x mission, that's x2 more than all the crp nova made killing war tags in 1 year!

Maybe Nova made this 20/20 quest fishing! :D 100 fish = 1 quest done!

16 hours ago, Draecke said:

hey smart shield +100 guy, now imagine sieges without Peppino to hold up Nova`s pants (something like nova in dim, just a joke clan)

the funny part is that no matter how many ppl nova recruit or call for help (MAX), ur clan situation is the same, u won some AOE dragon weapons extra and MS lose 1 single tarjet drag weapon and still nova no dragons, no ganiak, no rbs open field, no castles, and yes ur clan keep aden,but im wodner what will happen if nova lose aden when mp regen goes off, maybe all nova big mouth warriors insta quit ? move to core ?

this is not like before when u have some server to hide, to continue runaway when u lose the dominance in a server, u can stay on chronos and continue loosing all, u can runaway to naia but ur enemys will follow u. so ? this is what happen when a clan just runaway from all the bad situations, just arrives to a dead end

MS are keeping u with aden, like this we have at least FEW fun, nova w/o aden = nova dissapear, its simple.

Nova Headquarters: /Summon Core players,  /Summon KsK at Ramona server, /Summon KsK at l2 ertheia server, /Summon Classic server players, ah and /Summon r99 bles shield +30 to draecke

That is something like next level I think.. Calling some one as a looser while dragons have random respawn... If You prefer to camp that, instead of going out, there is something wrong with You. This is just a game. Faster You get it, will less hurt when there will be decision to close it.

While I agree that CRP doesn't matter, but for the sake of argument lets say it does. Here is the thing, back when I was in a mid-sized clan with a few wars up YEARS and YEARS ago we hated the little 1 man clans with 20 alts in it that would declare war on us. Why you say? Its just one man, shouldn't be an issue for a whole clan right? 100% wrong, that one person goes on a gank fest and kills 90% of the people that he outgears or are either afk or hunting solo. This is what I imagine the war between Nova and MS is. While MS is active throughout the day sending many parties to xp, nova either fished or was all 105/105 long ago, so there is no need to xp any longer. So they either get bored and log only for seiges or they and their CP members go hunting for xp parties, ganking those in the middle of pve. While yes, ganking is part of the game, hunting a clan that has 1 cp on at any given time isn't exactly easy, much like the old 1 man war clans of old. Its the active numbers that matter here, during the week MS members outnumber the active nova members prolly 5 to 1 easily, more like 10 to 1. But Nova does have its gank CP's together, which for this style of gameplay, are effective.

Seige grounds are a different story, Dragon fists are a force to be reckoned with, as so should all the Nova dragon weapons as well. What the difference is IMO is that Peppino, lllllllll, and whoever else carries the big boy sticks are obviously the first to get targeted on siege field. Eliminate the weapon, win the war. This doesn't work for Truffle very well, SM is a brutal SOB. You cannot kill this man for what 40+ seconds, and it makes is DPS godlike, heaven forbid if he skill critical's on it. Feoh and Achers are killable creatures as long as Peppino and mages step out of castle walls, Truffle is just much harder to put down.

10 hours ago, Alaesia said:

That is something like next level I think.. Calling some one as a looser while dragons have random respawn... If You prefer to camp that, instead of going out, there is something wrong with You. This is just a game. Faster You get it, will less hurt when there will be decision to close it.

Can you please explain who's camping what? On MS side it's again a result of activity, not our fault if people from other clans can't form as fast or don't care. I can't talk about the past, (when dragons had a fixed schedule), as I was not here but I can tell you that now it is impressive how fast the form up is and also that people actually drop whatever they are doing to come to form up in the CC, it's a true show of solidarity and teamwork. 

1 hour ago, Truffle said:

Just figured people would like to see a stage 3 craft. :P Yes Nova, has 4 AoE weapons.. no real excuse for them. This wasn't for propaganda, a lot of people asked me to make a video. :) 

we need more videos from you xD

19 hours ago, Truffle said:

Just figured people would like to see a stage 3 craft. :P Yes Nova, has 4 AoE weapons.. no real excuse for them. This wasn't for propaganda, a lot of people asked me to make a video. :) 

The video was nice, GJ on that. You still owe me my duel!. Post more not less, is what we need from all. 

Archived