Jump to content
Truffle

Stage 3 Craft - Siege - June 10th - Chronos

Recommended Posts

On 6/13/2018 at 10:33 AM, xRenocarpet said:

now imagine sieges without Peppinio and Happy to hold up NOVA's pants :) OH!, it already happened, and MS farmed NOVA at 700+ crp LMAO... you had 4 aoe dragon weapon, 1 stage 3 and 1 stage 2 LOLOLOLOL  ms has only 1 and its single target... what a shame. 

I keep seeing these posts from MS supports or players... (idk why you hide forums names... grow a pair already with how much you post). About how Nova has 4 dragon weapons while MS has only 1... I'm not sure if it's Novas' fault if they use what they have while MS keeps in CWH.

Nova Dragon Weapons:

Stage 1 - Valakas Caster

Stage 1 - Lindivior Cutter (Tank, does no dmg in PvP)

Stage 1 - Lindivior Cutter (Graven / Netflix) (Tank, does no dmg in PvP)

Stage 1 - Antharas Buster (MAX)

Stage 2 - Antharas Thrower (Bow) (MAX)

Stage 3 - Valakas Caster

 

MS Dragon Weapons:

Stage 0 - Antharas Dual Swords

Stage 0 or 1 - Antharas Fists

Stage 2 - Valakas Shaper (Dagger)

Stage 3 - Antharas Fists

 

As you can see, each side has four (4) PvP dragon weapons, yet MS people are complaining that Nova has 4 compared to MS having 1 is complete BS. 

Sorry, each side has the POTENTIAL OF USING FOUR (4) PvP DRAGON WEAPONS...

It's quite obvious that MS wants to rule the entire server and that's fine, but I keep seeing complaints about weapons and comments that Truffle is basically MS. If MS gets every dragon and resource in the server, why haven't you guys upgraded the second pair of Antharas Fists to make a second Truffle already? Yes, Truffle can play his character very well, but I hear every player in MS is extremely 'skilled', so ...? I also feel bad for whoever is using the Valakas Shaper these days because it seems you are completely non-existent in everything... maybe get someone who knows how to play the class better in MS to use it instead? Last but not least, MS has these Antharas Dual Swords they aren't using, yet when I was pvping with Gicobbe against a pretty decently stacked MS party, it took them around 10 minutes to kill him. (He was running around and having fun with them...but still). Imagine if he had those dual swords instead of his +16 Dark R99 Dual Swords...

Also, why does Truffle have over 500b adena in his inventory in some of his videos? Maybe help some of your clan members and get them out of +8 sets and into some +10 dark sets. I hear HTH, TEVAS, and Truffle are also very good at enchanting, if you guys don't want to help with armor for your clan, maybe upgrade their weapons to +16... heck even +14/+15 would work too. The point is to use it to help others because the one man clan of Truffle hasn't gotten you Aden Castle yet (We all know that's MS life goal in L2).

Maybe want to take some of what I said if you guys want to do better than whatever is currently happening in game, because when I played, the majority of MS just PvEs and becomes forums warriors...

Now don't come commenting back saying that MS doesn't want Nova to quit the game or the competition would be gone because we all know that 99% of MS doesn't give a rats ass and just wants power...so start using your heads instead of complaining on forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keoz    15

@ChocolateChip

If I'm not wrong, they moved the Dragon Dagger to Freya to mess MAX farm there, since it wont impact the status quo in Chronos anyway.

Also they have a point in saying that Nova has an upperhand in owning AoE PvP weapons and you have to be clever in what you upgrade, since resources (Dragon Claws) are limited and upgrading Dualswords now might deny you from upgrading a Buster/Caster/Retri/Bow/XBow/DualDagger/Dagger in the future, may a fragment drop. Anyway, the potential of the Dragon Fists plus other p2w items is not a force to oversee.

At the end, both clans are doing the best they can and claming "you should be able to X since you have Y" is just part of the non-sense flamewar, not something you should take seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oeste    57
On 17/6/2018 at 8:59 AM, ChocolateChip said:

Nova Dragon Weapons:

Stage 1 - Valakas Caster

Stage 1 - Antharas Buster (MAX)

Stage 2 - Antharas Thrower (Bow) (MAX)

Stage 3 - Valakas Caster

 

2 casters, 2 busters and 1 thrower wtf... no wonder Mp Regen is such a big issue....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Feedlee    4
On 17/6/2018 at 4:59 PM, ChocolateChip said:

I keep seeing these posts from MS supports or players... (idk why you hide forums names... grow a pair already with how much you post). About how Nova has 4 dragon weapons while MS has only 1... I'm not sure if it's Novas' fault if they use what they have while MS keeps in CWH.

Nova Dragon Weapons:

Stage 1 - Valakas Caster

Stage 1 - Lindivior Cutter (Tank, does no dmg in PvP)

Stage 1 - Lindivior Cutter (Graven / Netflix) (Tank, does no dmg in PvP)

Stage 1 - Antharas Buster (MAX)

Stage 2 - Antharas Thrower (Bow) (MAX)

Stage 3 - Valakas Caster

 

MS Dragon Weapons:

Stage 0 - Antharas Dual Swords  (zero dmg)

Stage 0 or 1 - Antharas Fists  (zero dmg )

Stage 2 - Valakas Shaper (Dagger)  (not at chronos)

Stage 3 - Antharas Fists

 

 

ppl in chronos are calling you stupid and now i realise the reason 

 

 

Edited by Feedlee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BloodDark    29
On 17/6/2018 at 10:59 AM, ChocolateChip said:

I keep seeing these posts from MS supports or players... (idk why you hide forums names... grow a pair already with how much you post). About how Nova has 4 dragon weapons while MS has only 1... I'm not sure if it's Novas' fault if they use what they have while MS keeps in CWH.

Nova Dragon Weapons:

Stage 1 - Lindivior Cutter (Tank, does no dmg in PvP)

Stage 1 - Lindivior Cutter (Graven / Netflix) (Tank, does no dmg in PvP)

 

1) put both cutters in a feoh and see what happen :D just need to use the brain :D u know who will use the dual swords in MS ? believe me, u will not see a tyrr duelist runing inside the mass pvp ;D

2) last fights MS didnt was with dragon dagger, he is in freya, soooooo.......

3) u count the dragon fragments as weapon, did u know that even a weapon +12 is better than a fragment ?

so now u can edit ur post to something more inteligent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Keoz said:

@ChocolateChip

If I'm not wrong, they moved the Dragon Dagger to Freya to mess MAX farm there, since it wont impact the status quo in Chronos anyway.

Also they have a point in saying that Nova has an upperhand in owning AoE PvP weapons and you have to be clever in what you upgrade, since resources (Dragon Claws) are limited and upgrading Dualswords now might deny you from upgrading a Buster/Caster/Retri/Bow/XBow/DualDagger/Dagger in the future, may a fragment drop. Anyway, the potential of the Dragon Fists plus other p2w items is not a force to oversee.

At the end, both clans are doing the best they can and claming "you should be able to X since you have Y" is just part of the non-sense flamewar, not something you should take seriously.

I haven't logged on for a long time due to whoever has the bigger wallet will win rather than whoever is 'better' at the game and their class... 'skill', therefore I didn't know that they moved the dragon dagger to another server.

With respect to the resource comment, I keep seeing posts from MS that they own every resource / farm in the server, therefore it shouldn't really be a problem.

5 hours ago, Oeste said:

2 casters, 2 busters and 1 thrower wtf... no wonder Mp Regen is such a big issue....

2 Casters, 1 Buster *, and 1 thrower

Why do you think I changed to feoh? MP Regen in Aden Castle is OP AF and a ton of fun to have on your side...

5 hours ago, Feedlee said:

ppl in chronos are calling you stupid and now i realise the reason 

And who are you again?

Last time I watched inhuman in olympiad, he did 30 matches and signed non-stop pulling the top players in the server and went 30 wins and 0 losses... but hey, who really knows... right?

If the fists do 0 damage, then why is Truffle such a big problem when he PvPs? HE DOES DAMAGE!!! OMG, if Truffle can destroy people with stage 2 fists, why not make a second pair and have 2 Truffles instead of 1 who just does more...single target damage. I'm sure 2 stage 2 Truffles would be a lot better than 1 stage 3 Truffle in mass PvP.

3 hours ago, BloodDark said:

1) put both cutters in a feoh and see what happen :D just need to use the brain :D u know who will use the dual swords in MS ? believe me, u will not see a tyrr duelist runing inside the mass pvp ;D

2) last fights MS didnt was with dragon dagger, he is in freya, soooooo.......

3) u count the dragon fragments as weapon, did u know that even a weapon +12 is better than a fragment ?

so now u can edit ur post to something more inteligent

And who are you again?

As you can see, my post wasn't posted to 'help' Nova... and it seems you are in favour of MS, so why post things Nova could do? But hey, if you really wanted to know, all the people in Nova who have access to the dragon weapons (cutter), tested the comparison between using it on a feoh rather than their +16 stacked casters, and I guess the caster won... and they also aren't big on sharing gear and/or helping others in clan.

So, now you may post something more 'INTELLIGENT'... learn how to spell before calling people out.

 

Edited by ChocolateChip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iDoomCraker    9
6 hours ago, ChocolateChip said:

-I haven't logged on for a long time due to whoever has the bigger wallet will win rather than whoever is 'better' at the game and their class... 'skill', therefore I didn't know that they moved the dragon dagger to another server.

-If the fists do 0 damage, then why is Truffle such a big problem when he PvPs? HE DOES DAMAGE!!! OMG, if Truffle can destroy people with stage 2 fists, why not make a second pair and have 2 Truffles instead of 1 who just does more...single target damage. I'm sure 2 stage 2 Truffles would be a lot better than 1 stage 3 Truffle in mass PvP.

 

 -tested the comparison between using it on a feoh rather than their +16 stacked casters, and I guess the caster won...

 

-so if u didnt logged for a long time why u make this post w/o full info ?

-is the same that why peppino make lv3 caster and dont make evey caster to lv2

-u and ur friends need tested it again.... or probably u are just a random only saying blablabla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×