Compensation plan: weekly compensation while problems last

Instead of waiting for all problems to be fixed give everyone a weekly compensation pack.

Make the korean office feel the big losses and force them to come up with a solution faster, revenue loss is always a very good motivator.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

+1.

Since December, there was not 1 month, where people weren´t complaining about random DC, lag. Compensation? Dandy Balls.

I will write starting today a Word document with all these flaws the past months and after 1 years send it to NC in Korea to the CEO.

I can understand that sometimes you have server issues or something went wrong, but not every second week.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, mixa said:

Compensation for what exactly?

Due to lag xp is reduced to like half or even worse.
Then there are bugs that only NCWest has and as of yet still not fixed even if they are aware.
On top of that lately the disconnect issues causing messed up dailies, raids and what not.
It's killing whatever enjoyment was left in playing and reduce it to nothing but frustrations all the time, not a good way to retain the few remaining active people.

23 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

Seriously if we have to wait for that, most of us will be dead due to old age...
Actions from @Juji @Hime are needed now and they need to make the korean overseers feel the losses and that there is actually a pressure here to fix these problems in a timely fashion.
8+ months is not acceptable and is should never be acceptable.

18 minutes ago, Anything said:

Seriously if we have to wait for that, most of us will be dead due to old age...
Actions from @Juji @Hime are needed now and they need to make the korean overseers feel the losses and that there is actually a pressure here to fix these problems in a timely fashion.
8+ months is not acceptable and is should never be acceptable.

NCSOFT Lineage Ii actually had a huge increase in profit last year (2019 comparing to 2017 and 2018), and with the pandemics taking over at least a trimester of this year, I doubt they'll have any losses any time soon.

Just now, Nymphadorae said:

NCSOFT Lineage Ii actually had a huge increase in profit last year (2019 comparing to 2017 and 2018), and with the pandemics taking over at least a trimester of this year, I doubt they'll have any losses any time soon.

Obviously, so it wouldn't even hurt to put it up then and they wont fix it any faster.
At least for us players would make it a bit more bearable, with the high xp settings i did not like the lag at all but at least there was that to compensate for it so in the end it played out ok for all.
Now we have no xp boost at all and seeing xp numbers that are so crappy that mean even a simple level is going to take double the time then it should.

1 hour ago, Nymphadorae said:

True, at least compared to 2018, 2017 seemed to had way better results  but it still looks very small compared to their mobile game incomes which doesn't send good signals for the future of the game

Still it looks like game is still profitable for them.

The questions that stand are :

1/ which versions/server of the game are the more profibables.

2/ is lag a common problem from all versions ? Or NA specific issue.

It's all about tweaking the base version of the game.

7 day vit runes till problem solved would be better then anything they would dream up for compensation.

I still think the server problems are caised by poor db management, hence their problem running the "planned" 2 events... they change so much in the patches to give us a different game they dont even know what they are breaking and have to cry to devs for fixes.

Edited by ZooArcher