Homunculus - wynns forgotten yet again

Helvie

So this new Homunculus system seems nice, as it's sth we can get and progress fully via ingame means, but yet again it gives little to no benefit to wynns.

Lets see what we have:

1. Juju - vitality bonus - useless for all classes I think, as it restores very little vitality and its end skill is not even fit for our servers build (Ability Lv. 5 - Adena bonus in the Vitality state 5%, but we don't have adena bonus in Vit, so correct me if I am wrong: 5% of nothing is still ...nothing, in other words, it probably does not work in our version and this only shows that devs are ignorant - they change one thing but ignore all the dependencies.)

2 Palo - p def - wynns don't really need p def, they lack dps, but yeah, this one should at least work from time to time, though pets usually get hit and not the master.

3 Ari - skill power - I got this one top grade (3% skill power) and it is a bit useless, for example my mark drains a mob with 356 HP/s and with the skill active it's 357HP/s.. end skill -5% skill cooldown is nice, but not very useful for a wynn.

4. Churing - m atk - similar to ari, hardly increases the mark's power, wynns need p atk boosts... sooo

5. I got my hopes up when I saw there is a p atk one (Tanga) only to discover that the unique skill triggers only when you use a normal hit. But wynns don't use normal hits! Sure, I can add /attack to my macro, but it messes up the gamestyle and no longer allows me to stay in one spot.

Overall I will keep aiming at getting top-grade Tanga, but yet again, the new system shows wynns are no longer taken into consideration when introducing new stuff. What is your approach guys? Maybe I am missing something?

Sadly wynns have been left out of the game since several updates now. I stoped playing main and lvl up dual dread (because i use the same dual skill than for wynn on that one) but the game have been adding items that break the game in ways i just can not describe. Most of those items only work for some class, yul in most cases, feoh in others. The biggest problem is that items transfer a really small value to the summons (usually 15% or less) of the stats that matters (usually crit damage). I play wynn since 2012 (god launch) and only saw how they nerf the class in most of the updates.

Wynn is a bad class for the server, because it is easy to set up as macro, and generate 3 shots use per wynn loged (or at least 2 attack from summon and a mark skill from summoner), so it probably just generate a lot of server movement for all the many boxed wynn out there in macro

Currently, I only log to fish and make some adena, so in a few years buy some item that increase my damage :ph34r:

The brooch system keep getting updates, but with how the system work on na servers there is no logical way to get the new jewlery that could help a wynn (greater ruby and greater opal)

The game now is:

- Random boxie event to get nothing

- Leave in macro if you do not get dc. Instances, timezones areas are for aoe mostly, so... just do not play wynn. 

- Random boxie event again, to get less than nothing if possible

They have destroyed that class, they should give stone of destiny and just delete the wynn class

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Apparently I was wrong about Juju :) it works and is kinda nice, I use it on my ISS.

But I still stand by the statement that there is little to no actual boost for wynns in this system when compared to other dds.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Hermes isn't your JOB literally to work with the community to help fix these issues? This is going on YEARS dude... YEARS. Id say you are all lazy, but that would be a put down to lazy people. YEARS.. and not a single reply. Again, it's no wonder you aren't publishing throne and liberty, NCSoft apparently knows how bad yall are and wants a publisher to actually help their customers. 

5 hours ago, MrE said:

@Hermes isn't your JOB literally to work with the community to help fix these issues? This is going on YEARS dude... YEARS. Id say you are all lazy, but that would be a put down to lazy people. YEARS.. and not a single reply. Again, it's no wonder you aren't publishing throne and liberty, NCSoft apparently knows how bad yall are and wants a publisher to actually help their customers. 

You do know that @Hermesprobably didn't play an hour of L2 in his whole life. How is he supposed to understand issues the player base is having? Just from believing what people post on the forums? Don't be ridiculous.

19 hours ago, MrE said:

Sometimes, silence is the reply.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...