Fast regular dice to finisch aden tour lvl 10.

Syndra

Here I will explain; if you like to finisch 10th tour to get the appearance ticket before event end tomorrow.

For this event we had alot of 16th Emperor's Special Cocktails.

You need to spend 4 of them to get 1 regular dice.

Add them all to auto use supplies list and click activate.

Then when 16th emperor cocktail get used go to the buff bar and hold 'ctrl' and richt click all the new buffs away.

Your toon will re-use cocktail every 5 minute since this is the cooldown.

So you need to remove buff every 5 minutes.

It takes 20 minutes to obtain 1 regular dice.

This way you can obtain fast regular dice on ISS since I didn't use any of them on few toons.

Don't lett it all go to waste. :x

• Like 1

Seriously, don't waste cocktails on trying to get an appearance. There are really only 2-3 appearances worth getting. The rest you can get for cheap in AH after event is over. Prices always drop when either demand or players' attention spans wane.

39 minutes ago, InnerSphereGunGrave said:

Which appearances are worth getting GhostShadow? 
Can you name which 2-3 are worth it please? 
Thanks!

Check your market. Or just look and see what everyone is wearing. I've sold a few, but I'm not going to just give info away. :)

Edited by GhostShadow

4 hours ago, GhostShadow said:

Check your market. Or just look and see what everyone is wearing. I've sold a few, but I'm not going to just give info away. :)

LOL OMG like its some secret key to winning the game or something... Hilarious!.

GunGrave the popular ones people are buying are the ones that you cant normally buy for hero coin in the L2 store..  There now that you are armed with that information you will now be able to beat GhostShadow at the game.. his biggest fear apparently...

You can thank me later :)

13 hours ago, degamad said:

There now that you are armed with that information you will now be able to beat GhostShadow at the game.. his biggest fear apparently...

Sigh. "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." It's not fear, merely a reluctance to spoon-feed.

3 minutes ago, GhostShadow said:

Sigh. "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." It's not fear, merely a reluctance to spoon-feed.

Their stupidity is my profit margin. Why you wanna hurt me? Keep them dumb I always say. :D:D