Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Hime

Any news on the transfers, or better yet, a merge? I mean naia is having fun, on chronos is a snooze fest!

Maybe you will activate buying the jewels(sapphire, ruby, red/blue cats eye etc etc) through mamon like ALL the other regions?

Maybe you will activate Golden Compass event? Or Oriannas Lucky Draw? Or Letter Collection? Anything with the ACTUAL prizes included and not your knock off version of it?

Maybe rotate events per 2 weeks WITHOUT pausing? I mean whats up with that?

Maybe have a sale this week on brooch jewels at NORMAL prices?

Maybe hire more staff for the forums and check in game for any wrongdoings?

Maybe resign and have people who actually listen and care for their community take over?(no offense, its just that you treat us awfully and with disrespect)

Maybe activate the option to trade Dragon Shirt Scrolls for the Shirts upgrade stone like on other regions?

Maybe FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, UPGRADE THE BLOODY PRESTIGE SUBSCRIPTION???

Maybe find a new Dev team to take care of all the problems cause honestly and again no offense but the ones you have are just so bad, judging from the state of the server!

MAYBE ANSWER?!?!?

Thanks

@Juji@Hime

Edited by ReaperGG
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ReaperGG said:

Any news on the transfers, or better yet, a merge? I mean naia is having fun, on chronos is a snooze fest!

Maybe you will activate buying the jewels(sapphire, ruby, red/blue cats eye etc etc) through mamon like ALL the other regions?

Maybe you will activate Golden Compass event? Or Oriannas Lucky Draw? Or Letter Collection? Anything with the ACTUAL prizes included and not your knock off version of it?

Maybe rotate events per 2 weeks WITHOUT pausing? I mean whats up with that?

Maybe have a sale this week on brooch jewels at NORMAL prices?

Maybe hire more staff for the forums and check in game for elicit any wrongdoings?

Maybe resign and have people who actually listen and care for their community take over?(no offense, its just that you treat us awfully and with disrespect)

Maybe activate the option to trade Dragon Shirt Scrolls for the Shirts upgrade stone like on other regions?

Maybe find a new Dev team to take care of all the problems cause honestly and again no offense but the ones you have are just so bad, judging from the state of the server!

MAYBE ANSWER?!?!?

Thanks

@Juji@Hime

Amen to that brother!

• Like 2

When have you EVER known @Hime or @Juji to EVER give us important answers, fix issues, or do customer service like it should be?  Don't hold your breathe they haven't fixed melee lag in 11 months, broken events 100% of the time.  They Extend events because they are broke and even while events are extended they are STILL broke.  So again don't hold your breathe cause NC Korea doesn't care and NC West sure as bleep doesn't care. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

NCwest is by far the worst Servers to play ln2. We always get nerfed events with Overpriced items, but yet again there are still people spending $ 1000 / month  in a 15 year old game. I met 4 new players who started 2 months ago  and they have spend more than $ 2000 already. 

B0ters and RMT's running wild with their Dragon weapons and every on else is enganing in a futile effort to level up in hopes they will get stronger. 

GM's ?  Non existant :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Game is supposed to be Free 2 Play. yes you can pay to increase your Game enjoyment but you shouldnt be forced to pay 1000s of € or $ in order to be able to actually participate in things. Cannot even do Baylor as lv105-108ish Party unless someone digs in deep to have OP equiptment!

Sieges the Main Event in Lineage2 Massive Multi Player pvp event, yet on Chronos 1 Clan takes and holds ALL Castles. 

• Like 2

@Juji any update on server transfers?

edit: cross server AH would solve a bunch of issues btw...

you have cross server so many other things (siege, oly) i dont see why this hasnt happened in a 16 year old game.  naia's economy is trash compared to chronos

Edited by Hyperlite
typo and add edit
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ReaperGG said:

MAYBE ANSWER?!?!?

Thanks

@Juji@Hime

Chronos is a Snooze Fest cause MS doesnt allow anyone except their Side to take Castles.

Chronos is a snooze fest cause MS Side doesnt allow anyone to properly Farm. You guys lockdown xp/Itemdrop areas with your 50000 alts and if someone takes the spot, you guys pk nonestop and send instand War.

Pull your own nose before you asking for a Merge. Whats gona change with a Merge?

MS and whoever is in charge of Naia will pvp a few months till 1side is tired of losing and bandwagons the other Side. and than the Lowbie bullying starts again cause you got no competition cause yall big guns holding hands... 

3 hours ago, ReaperGG said:

"Like other regions." This is what bothers me, too. These are some of the many things that should be available in game NOW. Not as a promotion or some other "please provide your  VISA/AMEX" option, but as items we can work toward in-game via quest or farming. Fix this, make it better for all.

5 minutes ago, TDxDan said:

...till 1side is tired of losing and bandwagons the other Side. and than the Lowbie bullying starts again cause you got no competition cause yall big guns holding hands... 

Hasn't L2 always been that way? Not arguing your points, you make several good ones, but the idiot-asshat-ocracy always rises to the top in this game. They grift their way there, fight one another for a few weeks, eventually someone backstabs or scams someone else, they switch sides, and the nonsense and buffoonery starts all over again. And then they cry about there not being any good PVP in game because they've done everything fair and unreasonably fair to ensure that no one can challenge them. Perfect case of "you get what you PAID for" in most of their cases. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, BigBadThumper said:

Hasn't L2 always been that way? Not arguing your points, you make several good ones, but the idiot-asshat-ocracy always rises to the top in this game. They grift their way there, fight one another for a few weeks, eventually someone backstabs or scams someone else, they switch sides, and the nonsense and buffoonery starts all over again. And then they cry about there not being any good PVP in game because they've done everything fair and unreasonably fair to ensure that no one can challenge them. Perfect case of "you get what you PAID for" in most of their cases. 

You are Correct. They paid so much to be on top and end up with the people who could offer them great pvp but they decide to hold hands and complain nonestop about no Pvp Opponents. 

Sadly, People with a Bad Attitude are tolerated in such Clans because they have "nice" Items. 

• Like 1

The deletion date for 16th Anniversary consumable items has been extended until 6/24

• The following items will be removed from players’ inventories during the maintenance on June 24:

Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) - Event

Freya's Ice Rose - Event

16th Anniversary Guardian Angel Juju Agathion Charm

Freya's Scroll of Storm - Event

Honey Dark Beer - Event

16th Anniversary Lilly’s Special Transformation Candy

@Juji @Hime What happened with the 16th Anniversary Cake? because they are gone...

So good reading this when i have moved to EU. There the Staff makes forum events regularly, this last month we had 2! Dragon caster stage 1 selling for 130b...

All my itens and adena are still banked in Chronos for WHEN or IF the staff decides that not only ncoin players are important. 

• Like 1

@Juji @Hime Were the 16th Anniversary Agathion supposed to be deleted? Some of my characters still have theirs to be deleted later in June, but others don't. There are also still a bunch in AH that people are selling. If they ALL were supposed to be deleted today, forget that I said anything. :$

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, TDxDan said:

@Hime @Juji You guys removed the Dice from Weekly Clan Quests but you forgot to put the Vitality Tonics back to Normal amount !!! 

We are already aware of the issue and have sent it in as a bug to the Dev team.

3 hours ago, Anything said:

The deletion date for 16th Anniversary consumable items has been extended until 6/24

• The following items will be removed from players’ inventories during the maintenance on June 24:

Freya's Ice Rose - Event

16th Anniversary Guardian Angel Juju Agathion Charm

Freya's Scroll of Storm - Event

Honey Dark Beer - Event

16th Anniversary Lilly’s Special Transformation Candy

@Juji @Hime What happened with the 16th Anniversary Cake? because they are gone...

16 minutes ago, BigBadThumper said:

@Juji @Hime Were the 16th Anniversary Agathion supposed to be deleted? Some of my characters still have theirs to be deleted later in June, but others don't. There are also still a bunch in AH that people are selling. If they ALL were supposed to be deleted today, forget that I said anything. :$

The list of deleted items was updated last week on the website, which we mentioned in our previous maintenance notice. The Cakes were always intended to be deleted on 5/27. The deletion date on the Agathion was extended to 6/24.

The 16th Anniversary Aden Treasure Chest did not get deleted properly today and will be deleted along with any remaining coins from the box next week on 6/3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1