Hime

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Juji    920
3 hours ago, TDxDan said:

@Hime @Juji You guys removed the Dice from Weekly Clan Quests but you forgot to put the Vitality Tonics back to Normal amount !!! 

We are already aware of the issue and have sent it in as a bug to the Dev team.

3 hours ago, Anything said:

The deletion date for 16th Anniversary consumable items has been extended until 6/24

• The following items will be removed from players’ inventories during the maintenance on June 24:

Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) - Event

Freya's Ice Rose - Event

16th Anniversary Guardian Angel Juju Agathion Charm

Freya's Scroll of Storm - Event

Honey Dark Beer - Event

Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) - Event

16th Anniversary Lilly’s Special Transformation Candy

@Juji @Hime What happened with the 16th Anniversary Cake? because they are gone...

16 minutes ago, BigBadThumper said:

@Juji @Hime Were the 16th Anniversary Agathion supposed to be deleted? Some of my characters still have theirs to be deleted later in June, but others don't. There are also still a bunch in AH that people are selling. If they ALL were supposed to be deleted today, forget that I said anything. :$

The list of deleted items was updated last week on the website, which we mentioned in our previous maintenance notice. The Cakes were always intended to be deleted on 5/27. The deletion date on the Agathion was extended to 6/24.

The 16th Anniversary Aden Treasure Chest did not get deleted properly today and will be deleted along with any remaining coins from the box next week on 6/3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Helvie    33

Oh, and thanks for deleting the GM buff from the characters which had it... (cant remeber the name, the one better than rose)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Helvie said:

Oh, and thanks for deleting the GM buff from the characters which had it... (cant remeber the name, the one better than rose)

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Please don't tell me they removed any of the GM buffs. I was looking forward to having them when I leveled those alts during eventless week(s).

Helvie    33
2 minutes ago, BigBadThumper said:

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Please don't tell me they removed any of the GM buffs. I was looking forward to having them when I leveled those alts during eventless week(s).

Not all, only the one which replaces Rose (and ofc it is better than Rose).

• Thanks 1

Neesir    26
38 minutes ago, Eesseie said:

Why Half exp Imperial Tomb quest now?

Timed Hunting Zone Boosts

These timed hunting zones will have special boost effects for the duration of the 16th Anniversary. Upon entering these zones, the special boost will automatically go into effect.

Timed Hunting Zone

Special Boost Effect

Storm Isle

Double XP/SP

Primeval Isle

Double Item Drop

Imperial Tomb

Double Quest Reward XP/SP for Tomb Invaders

Important note: You are already seeing these boosts. The Anniversary timed hunting zone boosts went into effect early on April 22. The XP/SP, item drop, and quest rewards will return to normal (pre-Dawn of Heroes and pre-server boost events) for these zones on May 27.

• Like 1

ReaperGG    54
Posted (edited)

@Juji Thank God u responded for all the important issues, job well done, really............!

Edited by ReaperGG
  • Haha 1

OroroMunroe    0
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BigBadThumper said:

3 hours ago, Helvie said:

Not all, only the one which replaces Rose (and ofc it is better than Rose).

So disappointing. Why do this @Hime & @Juji?

Edited by OroroMunroe

Stars    17

@Juji @Hime  As a small compensation for all the various errors recently, why don't you put 100% BASE xp/50% pt xp , no xp loss on death, free teleports and free augment removal. Also put big vitality pack in store.

It's the least you can do for all the dc's and other failures 

• Like 2

Hyperlite    58
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Stars said:

@Juji @Hime  As a small compensation for all the various errors recently, why don't you put 100% BASE xp/50% pt xp , no xp loss on death, free teleports and free augment removal. Also put big vitality pack in store.

It's the least you can do for all the dc's and other failures 

id rather get artifact event :)  we basically just had what you describe for 2+ months

they should do that for compensation after all lag is fixed

Edited by Hyperlite
  • Like 1

Solaris    18
17 hours ago, ReaperGG said:

@Juji Thank God u responded for all the important issues, job well done, really............!

i think ncstaff is only one person @Juji and all others is alts accounts of @Juji that's why no one answer the questions !
when you will fix lag ???? disconects???no answer only we investigating the issue .... what answer is that ??? inspector gadget you invastigating the issue 10months+ and nothing happens we still all laughting about the "hardware fried" and the gifts angel cat  wtf? and 7hours gm buffs ! 

• Haha 3

Overthelord    6

What is going on these days?

Again Mass DC and now when i start the launcher it's endless loading, or says i should check my connection or i finally get to choose my account and enter pw. If i do so, then nothing happens....

Says "login failed" try again later.

Lucascink    10

Why is the homunculus visual effect not the same as the official server of Korea and UK etc ... that shows the homunculus level when the skill comes into view? Why have they modified it on this server? The other Original effect is much more beautiful.
@Juji ty!

HuckFinn23    0
On 5/26/2020 at 8:37 PM, Hime said:

Hi! We'll try to fulfill them this week. If not, by next Wednesday for sure.

Hi @Hime @Juji, just wondering if there is any update on this for the screenshot winners?  Thanks