Jump to content
Hime

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Recommended Posts

Hime    981

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Maphr’s Box of Splendor will no longer be on the L2 Store.
  • The 16th Anniversary events and timed hunting zone boosts will end.
    • The deletion date for 16th Anniversary consumable items has been extended until 6/24. Check the event details page for the list of deleted items on 5/27 and 6/24. The Emperor’s Special Cocktail – Event item will NOT be deleted.
  • Fixed an issue where Giant’s Clan Cloak Enchant Scrolls from another region were included in the Glorious Defense Box as a reward. The Giant’s Clan Cloak Enchant Scrolls in player inventories will be automatically replaced with Giant’s Scroll: Enchant Weapon (R-grade).
  • 16th Anniversary Veteran Rewards and the Perfect Charm 14-day Freebie will be removed from the L2 Store.
  • Nornil's Garden (Spicula Raid) will remain disabled as we are still waiting on a fix from the development team.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hime    981
5 minutes ago, Lunastariel said:

Hi, can I ask when will the screenshot winners receive the virtual prizes?

Hi! We'll try to fulfill them this week. If not, by next Wednesday for sure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lunastariel    18
1 minute ago, Hime said:

Hi! We'll try to fulfill them this week. If not, by next Wednesday for sure.

Thank you so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    940
9 minutes ago, Excommunicated said:

And the system pk???

We are targeting next week once everything has been verified.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Novawar    0
1 hour ago, Juji said:

We are targeting next week once everything has been verified.

thats great! on another note juji, when can we expect the brooch jewel event or the artifact event?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kale    18
2 hours ago, Juji said:

We are targeting next week once everything has been verified.

hi, long time ago, when the faction system was removed, you said in the future faction system will coming back with new features, maybe new quests, i hope new quests, any info about that ?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belsha    0
4 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi! We'll try to fulfill them this week. If not, by next Wednesday for sure.

:) you see bad picture you select is it children who we chose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
balanceLife    4
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Maphr’s Box of Splendor will no longer be on the L2 Store.
  • The 16th Anniversary events and timed hunting zone boosts will end.
    • The deletion date for 16th Anniversary consumable items has been extended until 6/24. Check the event details page for the list of deleted items on 5/27 and 6/24. The Emperor’s Special Cocktail – Event item will NOT be deleted.
  • Fixed an issue where Giant’s Clan Cloak Enchant Scrolls from another region were included in the Glorious Defense Box as a reward. The Giant’s Clan Cloak Enchant Scrolls in player inventories will be automatically replaced with Giant’s Scroll: Enchant Weapon (R-grade).
  • 16th Anniversary Veteran Rewards and the Perfect Charm 14-day Freebie will be removed from the L2 Store.
  • Nornil's Garden (Spicula Raid) will remain disabled as we are still waiting on a fix from the development team.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Peoples asking for Red LIbra.

Can u tell us when this event will be On?

Edited by balanceLife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could it be that you messed up with the Aden Game?

The mini game is no longer accessible, but Dice's told 1h left. There are many that wanted to finish their 10th race.

Consider putting the Aden Mini Game back for 1 day so ppl can claim the rewards.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barbarossa    1
Posted (edited)

Hello, what is the logic of removing the ui for the event, before the deletion of the dice? i was missing like 2 - 5 rolls for a ticket and the ui is gone Shot00638.png

even the rewards are still there on the clan quests ... Shot00639.png

Edited by Barbarossa
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barbarossa    1
1 minute ago, magistralis said:

@Barbarossa It's funny. I have 3 clients opened and in only one the tour UI disappeared.

i just logged after 6:30 server time :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SafeStash    10
2 minutes ago, magistralis said:

@Barbarossa It's funny. I have 3 clients opened and in only one the tour UI disappeared.

Try restarting, and it will be back.

The Aden Tour Button bugs and disapear on it's on.

Stability huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barbarossa    1
Just now, SafeStash said:

Try restarting, and it will be back.

The Aden Tour Button bugs and disapear on it's on.

Stability huh?

i did like 100 restarts :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TDxDan    18

What are we supposed to do with the 1000s of 1000s of Anniversary Coins? on Korea and EU they have Npc to trade Coins for Mapr boxes. Are we not getting this?

if we arent getting the option to trade those Coins in, why did we get such highchance to get Coins from Aden Treasure chests/miniboard game?

Thanks anyways for all your Work @Hime @Juji

 

Cheers,

TDDan

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helvie    38
26 minutes ago, TDxDan said:

What are we supposed to do with the 1000s of 1000s of Anniversary Coins? on Korea and EU they have Npc to trade Coins for Mapr boxes. Are we not getting this?

if we arent getting the option to trade those Coins in, why did we get such highchance to get Coins from Aden Treasure chests/miniboard game?

That.

Thank you for the worst b-day anniversary ever. It's very nice to know that all other regions got for free the stuff that you decided to put into L2 Store.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×