Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Hime

16 minutes ago, Helvie said:

Oh, and thanks for deleting the GM buff from the characters which had it... (cant remeber the name, the one better than rose)

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Please don't tell me they removed any of the GM buffs. I was looking forward to having them when I leveled those alts during eventless week(s).

2 minutes ago, BigBadThumper said:

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Please don't tell me they removed any of the GM buffs. I was looking forward to having them when I leveled those alts during eventless week(s).

Not all, only the one which replaces Rose (and ofc it is better than Rose).

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Eesseie said:

Why Half exp Imperial Tomb quest now?

Timed Hunting Zone Boosts

These timed hunting zones will have special boost effects for the duration of the 16th Anniversary. Upon entering these zones, the special boost will automatically go into effect.

Timed Hunting Zone

Special Boost Effect

Storm Isle

Double XP/SP

Primeval Isle

Double Item Drop

Imperial Tomb

Double Quest Reward XP/SP for Tomb Invaders

Important note: You are already seeing these boosts. The Anniversary timed hunting zone boosts went into effect early on April 22. The XP/SP, item drop, and quest rewards will return to normal (pre-Dawn of Heroes and pre-server boost events) for these zones on May 27.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BigBadThumper said:

3 hours ago, Helvie said:

Not all, only the one which replaces Rose (and ofc it is better than Rose).

So disappointing. Why do this @Hime & @Juji?

Edited by OroroMunroe

@Juji @Hime  As a small compensation for all the various errors recently, why don't you put 100% BASE xp/50% pt xp , no xp loss on death, free teleports and free augment removal. Also put big vitality pack in store.

It's the least you can do for all the dc's and other failures 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stars said:

@Juji @Hime  As a small compensation for all the various errors recently, why don't you put 100% BASE xp/50% pt xp , no xp loss on death, free teleports and free augment removal. Also put big vitality pack in store.

It's the least you can do for all the dc's and other failures 

id rather get artifact event :)  we basically just had what you describe for 2+ months

they should do that for compensation after all lag is fixed

Edited by Hyperlite
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, ReaperGG said:

@Juji Thank God u responded for all the important issues, job well done, really............!

i think ncstaff is only one person @Juji and all others is alts accounts of @Juji that's why no one answer the questions !
when you will fix lag ???? disconects???no answer only we investigating the issue .... what answer is that ??? inspector gadget you invastigating the issue 10months+ and nothing happens we still all laughting about the "hardware fried" and the gifts angel cat  wtf? and 7hours gm buffs ! 

• Haha 3

Why is the homunculus visual effect not the same as the official server of Korea and UK etc ... that shows the homunculus level when the skill comes into view? Why have they modified it on this server? The other Original effect is much more beautiful.
@Juji ty!

• Juji unpinned this topic