Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for a maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • World Boss Renewal (QoL change) - all lower level world raid bosses will be renewed with difficulties scaled up to level 85. The XP/SP rewards for these five raid bosses were removed and the entire drop table for each boss has been scaled up to drop A-grade/S-grade equipment in addition to boss jewels. Note that the Raid Boss List on the World Map Info has not been updated and will be fixed in a future maintenance.
    • Queen Ant - Lv. 40 => Lv. 85
    • Core - Lv. 50 => Lv. 85
    • Orfen - Lv. 50 => Lv. 85
    • Zaken - Lv. 75 => Lv. 85
    • Baium - Lv. 80 => Lv. 85
  • The 16th Anniversary event (Baium Festival and Minigame) will end.
    • Note that we have extended the deletion date for several 16th Anniversary consumable items until 6/24. Check the event page for more details on the list of items!
  • Shiny Jewelry Boxes and XP/SP Hourglass (100%) will no longer be on the L2 Store.
  • Fixed an issue where certain Runes and Transformation Sealbooks from other regions were given out by accident during the event. The items will be swapped out automatically and the transformation skills/runes on weapons will be replaced.
  • The following L2 Coin time limited items will be removed from the L2 Coin Shop at 6 a.m. server time on 5/27
    • Talisman of Baium Enchant Package
    • 16th Anniversary Gift Box
    • Tomb of Ancient Pirates Time Recharge Stone

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Edited by Juji
Fix for issue with Runes and Transformation Sealbooks

Why deleting the screen where we could access Minigame event, once any deleting time wasn't informed above. You've only posted regarding remotion time about L2 Coin time limited items, which are: 
The following L2 Coin time limited items will be removed from the L2 Coin Shop at 6 a.m. server time on 5/27/

So the Minigame event should have lasted longer, until server restart or even 6:30 a.m. server time. I hadn't used all my dices, so I lost a great opportunity to make a profit because this post didn't quite clarify.

29 minutes ago, StillgarHigher said:

Why deleting the screen where we could access Minigame event, once any deleting time wasn't informed above. You've only posted regarding remotion time about L2 Coin time limited items, which are: 
The following L2 Coin time limited items will be removed from the L2 Coin Shop at 6 a.m. server time on 5/27/

So the Minigame event should have lasted longer, until server restart or even 6:30 a.m. server time. I hadn't used all my dices, so I lost a great opportunity to make a profit because this post didn't quite clarify.

same here.. so there will be no event this month?

• L2 Team
41 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Yup I had to go to work unexpectedly and when I got home I found all my dice left are now wasted.. Well except the one client that still had the game up because the game itself still works they just removed the ability to access it via the UI...

1 hour ago, StillgarHigher said:

image.png

The end time was listed on the event details page from the start of the event last month. We will update our maintenance notification posts next time to include the event end time.

48 minutes ago, GrandpaRick said:

same here.. so there will be no event this month?

No event for this week, but we have one planned for next week on 6/3.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Juji said:

image.png

The end time was listed on the event details page from the start of the event last month. We will update our maintenance notification posts next time to include the event end time.

Super!

31 minutes ago, Juji said:

image.png

Fair enough thanks for the clarification and the plan of action to show the ending time in the next notification post. I failed to read that part of the event page :(

Edited by Tool_of_Society

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Fair enough thanks for the clarification and the plan of action to show the ending time in the next notification post. I failed to read that part of the event page :(

We will bold it up next time in the maintenance, so it will no longer be a surprise when the event ends. In-game login announcement will be changed to reflect this as well.

Another issue where items from another region made it into the event will be fixed during the maintenance. The fix will replace any Runes from other regions on weapons or in the inventory with the proper version. It will also replace the Transformation Sealbooks obtained during the event with the correct version in your inventory and if you already used them for the Transformation system. Apologies for the inconvenience on these item changes.

44 minutes ago, SADSWS said:

@Juji So i did lvl up to 80 30 min before server went down, i tried to find baium talisman box and you already removed it ? why 

because they said they would, come on people stop being so stupid, when they say it will be deleteted or stoped on a said day it will be done at 6:00 - 6:30 this isn't anything new

bad week, not event, not can farm in varkas ketras imperial loa general new hight zones, not can farm minimum adena to farm....

very bad week, i'm getting tired to this server, bots roa still there.

this server dont have good changes

and how many accounts can be used for the same time?? because I saw a lot of pj from the same guy, just farming in Cruma 2... more than 6 accounts... and if u are there lvl up, u cant when this people come to the room....  and if u attack them, then come with lvl. 80 with +10000 weapon and kill you.

Where is Classic?? I was a old player from Lineage 1 until Lineage 2 c3.., true classic... and this things... that happen here is all less classic. ( i think is a official server...all things it will be legal)

Edited by BreakXpressioN
  • Like 1

Stop crying about bots ... Not all you see is bots, I farm in ROA with my wife and 4 friends, a whole clan. Why? Adena is very difficult to get unless you are very high ... Shots are expensive, etc. Each one in turn has a whole party of buffers to level the pj main ... Now ... you can continue crying for the bots or start thinking about how you can grow in the game ... You live crying for ROA and that spot is up to lvl 21, a weekend it takes less than 5 minutes to get to that lvl with the sahara buffs 5 MINUTES! ...
We played a month ago and we are already lvl 70 with armor and weapon top A. They will not give them everything as soon as they enter the game, beyond that it is free it is a company which has to bill to maintain it and give everything for those who are lvl 90 in a month does not yield to anyone. And if we work and everything reaches 70 in a month, imagine what people who really play do full time ... Do they worry every day about ROA and don't see that they sell S+16 weapons and make all raids? 
Thx to the staff for this amazing game. 

• Like 1

Just now, DeadKing said:

Stop crying about bots ... Not all you see is bots, I farm in ROA with my wife and 4 friends, a whole clan. Why? Adena is very difficult to get unless you are very high ... Shots are expensive, etc. Each one in turn has a whole party of buffers to level the pj main ... Now ... you can continue crying for the bots or start thinking about how you can grow in the game ... You live crying for ROA and that spot is up to lvl 21, a weekend it takes less than 5 minutes to get to that lvl with the sahara buffs 5 MINUTES! ...
We played a month ago and we are already lvl 70 with armor and weapon top A. They will not give them everything as soon as they enter the game, beyond that it is free it is a company which has to bill to maintain it and give everything for those who are lvl 90 in a month does not yield to anyone. And if we work and everything reaches 70 in a month, imagine what people who really play do full time ... Do they worry every day about ROA and don't see that they sell S+16 weapons and make all raids? 
Thx to the staff for this amazing game. 

I am not crying. I just said that the magic of the True Lineage 2 is death with bots everywhere. Thats all. I was playing in 0,7 X rates server...   no bots, no dualbox , no buff Lineage 2.. and I dont know that is ROA. i am 55 but I just said the same that say a lot of people. thats all. If you dont like that i said, is not my problem. :D

In lvl 80 there are also a lot of people, the raids, the spots, the prices on Giran. It is classic, but we are in 2020, not 2005 with C3 ... I already explained it, it is a company, as everyone has to survive and suffer and if we go to the classic case as well as live the low lvl is dead. Until the event was for lvl 61+, the anniversary gift for 80+ ... Anyway ... Good luck.

I am new player and I had 4 accounts farm in roa. Why, because thats the only way new player can make some adina for weapons and ss. 

The quest in roa was easy to make even on orks. Just set the auto hunt come back in 2 hours and your quest is done. I dont know why so many cry.

Roa is fine, more hunting ground like roa at higher levels would be nice.

well so you use bots no? because ppl defends this cause is using bot script roa, hahahahaha

in normal game +adena+lvl mons is it a normal game this is desbalanceaded, system antibot is better in eu classic, and is more alive than this server and the staff is fast to work and repair bugs.

Just now, XxSeveNxX said:

well so you use bots no? because ppl defends this cause is using bot script roa, hahahahaha

in normal game +adena+lvl mons is it a normal game this is desbalanceaded, system antibot is better in eu classic, and is more alive than this server and the staff is fast to work and repair bugs.

EU classic exist?? if you said there is better the antibot system... i go there right now.

2 hours ago, XxSeveNxX said:

I use auto hunt that is ingame.

EU classic is alive? what drugs you taking?

Normal game, in the begining, L2 open beta and after the best way to make money was to level up to 35. then de level to level 15 and farm. Elf dagger with a menguche was a standerd to farm.