New Drop Table for Lv 85 Raids

Queen Ant drops are pretty bad. B grade and C grade stuff. I can understand A grade but B and C is just not right for a lvl 85 boss. Not worth the shots. Is this intended or is this going to be updated??

VVicceL.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Gm u have plan make pvp great again  ? Make the raids area PVP ZONE . For atleast have some pvp fun on servers ............. Or u just let the pvers and rmters farm them and sell for money like u let them doing the same for more than 1 year .

1 hour ago, TheReaper said:

Gm u have plan make pvp great again  ? Make the raids area PVP ZONE . For atleast have some pvp fun on servers ............. Or u just let the pvers and rmters farm them and sell for money like u let them doing the same for more than 1 year .

So, make pvp so one clan can kill everyone and farm the raids? how is this different then now?

To fix this they need to get rid of rtm. It is a very difficult task and if they could not do it in 17 years i dont think its possible.

Easy way of doing it is have the drops untradable and uncrystalizible and sold for 0 adina. If you get a drop you must use it.

The drop should be given randomly to a number of people participating in the raid.

Edited by ExExE

U not have a clue , raids is not easy anymore , cannot one clan dominate pvp and pve same time , also for u receive something u need FIGHT FOR IT . Atm some carebears pve clan make 20-30 destros go there without war and hit the boss and claim the reward . For this lineage2 die , no pvp . People not even going to siege anymore . What is the point gear up your char ? Only for farm ? Where is the pvp where is old fun . Now farmers and rmters farm the raids and RMT  and gms not make nothing for this . Open your eyes where is the pvp ? No pvp for raids , no pvp for castle , no pvp for exp . Only in ncsoft server i see this , go in korean go on any server , they have atleast 2-3 sides with pernament open wars fight for evrithing .

The amount of people and  time it takes to kill these lvl 85 raids has increased.  - that's OK

The lower level epic bosses have increased to lvl 85 - that's OK

The drops for these lvl 85 Epic Raid Bosses include B grade and C grade items - THAT'S NOT OK

• Like 1

World Boss Renewal (QoL change) - all lower level world raid bosses will be renewed with difficulties scaled up to level 85. The XP/SP rewards for these five raid bosses were removed and the entire drop table for each boss has been scaled up to drop A-grade/S-grade equipment in addition to boss jewels. Note that the Raid Boss List on the World Map Info has not been updated and will be fixed in a future maintenance.

• Queen Ant - Lv. 40 => Lv. 85
  • Core - Lv. 50 => Lv. 85
  • Orfen - Lv. 50 => Lv. 85
  • Zaken - Lv. 75 => Lv. 85
  • Baium - Lv. 80 => Lv. 8

SOMETHING IS WRONG. WHAT YOU SAID WOULD HAPPEN ON THE DROP TABLE IS NOT HAPPENING.

3 hours ago, Jeannie said:

World Boss Renewal (QoL change) - all lower level world raid bosses will be renewed with difficulties scaled up to level 85. The XP/SP rewards for these five raid bosses were removed and the entire drop table for each boss has been scaled up to drop A-grade/S-grade equipment in addition to boss jewels. Note that the Raid Boss List on the World Map Info has not been updated and will be fixed in a future maintenance.

• Queen Ant - Lv. 40 => Lv. 85
  • Core - Lv. 50 => Lv. 85
  • Orfen - Lv. 50 => Lv. 85
  • Zaken - Lv. 75 => Lv. 85
  • Baium - Lv. 80 => Lv. 8

SOMETHING IS WRONG. WHAT YOU SAID WOULD HAPPEN ON THE DROP TABLE IS NOT HAPPENING.

And what is there wrong? Dropped NM shield it's A grade. D, C and B stuff on drop is varnish for gear upgrade, it's materials, not an items. For start crying about low drops kill at least 10 times each Epic. Seems like problem not at drop lists but in rates. Highter grade lower chances.

1 hour ago, Shamyko said:

Anakin 82LVL drops:

https://i.imgur.com/UgXUulp.png

VS

AQ 85LVL drops:

https://i.imgur.com/5Xspskb.png

Yeah what is here wrong....

Your ability to understand statistics? One cherry picked pre-change screenshot vs one cherry picked post change screenshot does not constitute proof of anything. There hasn't been nearly enough time for any statistically relevant information to come out of the change. You need large sample sizes in the tens of thousands to have enough data to really make a determination due to the low drop rate percentages involved.

and you know, today from AQ was best drop till they change this shit? we are killing this 85 lvl till maintenance. cos noone care about them. and statistics says, its crap. we are just asking to invastigate to check whats wrong with them. what you wana from us? farm it for months and after say something is wrong? they change drops and is shit! we are wasting time for nothing. i know now is everyone envious, but true is, It practically doesnt make sense to kill them and its better to wait for some p2w event from ncsoft. and its true.

3 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Your ability to understand statistics? One cherry picked pre-change screenshot vs one cherry picked post change screenshot does not constitute proof of anything. There hasn't been nearly enough time for any statistically relevant information to come out of the change. You need large sample sizes in the tens of thousands to have enough data to really make a determination due to the low drop rate percentages involved.

i can send u 10 screens with same drops :D

On 5/29/2020 at 8:18 PM, Shamyko said:

and you know, today from AQ was best drop till they change this shit? we are killing this 85 lvl till maintenance. cos noone care about them. and statistics says, its crap. we are just asking to invastigate to check whats wrong with them. what you wana from us? farm it for months and after say something is wrong? they change drops and is shit! we are wasting time for nothing. i know now is everyone envious, but true is, It practically doesnt make sense to kill them and its better to wait for some p2w event from ncsoft. and its true.

Then you have your answer. Don't kill them anymore and that'll get NcWest's attention. You know since you claim it's not worth it anyway....

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Solution 1st make PVP ZONE and Increase the drop rates so people have to FIGHT FOR DROPS , not just pve with full titans without competition .

Solution 2 Put in l2 store jewals pack lvl 3 for 30 days ( i know already exist lvl 1 we got some of them on attedance event ) and put it with ncoins or l2coins , like this people not complaing about price of rb jewals , ncsoft will get more money , people who already have it they can trade them between chars so is not so bad , If u buy them can keep stable your vip ( if u buy 1 every month ) . If u can sell them ( i mean whole pack) u can make some adena .

Main problem on servers atm is NO PVP at all , people become boring after farm so much time elements etc etc , and pvp is 1 hour per week on castles , since on raids pve destros not flag at all , and no point buff the raids because with so many destro and so many events ( +++++ the weapons , dolls , lvl up , improve the char totaly) they can kill it anyway (maybe take more time but for sure they can kill it )

About epics , i already tell u the solution , put them on l2store ncoins store 30 days packs . About weapons , on lair drops recipe and full weapons , and like i see alot of people farm lair atm , prices is to high because people have the adena ( after 2-3 adena event ) and they can buy . Soon when people not have many adena ( like before the 2 last events) prices will go same , or the weapons will stuck on warehouse owners ( if they no drop prices )

@Juji

I've played l2 for quite a few years...and of course I came from Live server.  I'm used to seeing crafting packs....no big deal... But what is the deal with Crafting Packs here on Classic?

The Crafting pack ONLY has the 30% recipe and the key mat for that material... i.e. Saint Spear craft pack (1 x 30% recipe, 13 x Saint spear blades or whatever the actual amount is).  you should call them 1/2 packs...b/c they ARE NOT crafting packs.  A crafting pack on live has the recipe, key mats, all the sub mats to include the S gems/Rgems whatever.. its a Turn KEY pack.  you find a dorf..open the box and click his craft.  Done.  What the #$@& is this crappy 1/2 pack of a crafting pack.  Please look into this … it just doesn't make sense.

Its been a big let down, just like the drops from epic raid bosses.

HammerForge

• Like 1