Max Upgrade on Homunkulus pet

TEVAS

33 minutes ago, b0uff0s said:

What;s up with the 2 bars under the xp one? when do they unlock? or is it just a butchered feature?

Even at level 5 100%, those bars still don't unlock, so I assume it's a future update thingy.

33 minutes ago, b0uff0s said:

Why do they have stats? as far as i saw they serve no purpose

I have the same opinion. Really no clue.

3 hours ago, Kurison said:

How they FFFF you get two top grades???  ALL I GET IS LOW GRADE M ATK for my archer.  Like 4 in a row now.  HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!!!

Tevas has resources. :D

I didn't get a top level until last week. I gave up on trying to get a second one on the same character. I probably ended the lives of more homunculus than I did mobs since update.

Edited by Mystikal

18 hours ago, Kurison said:

How they FFFF you get two top grades???  ALL I GET IS LOW GRADE M ATK for my archer.  Like 4 in a row now.  HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!!!

waz lucky got first 1 at first day and second 1 after 1 month  waz evry day making born new pet

On 28/05/2020 at 10:35 AM, b0uff0s said:

2 questions.

What;s up with the 2 bars under the xp one? when do they unlock? or is it just a butchered feature?

Why do they have stats? as far as i saw they serve no purpose

in future we have more updates with it as homunkulus will start go fishing with u and some other things but for now proly max lvl is 5 and u can make this conection to max stage 3  to get max bonus