Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Drtikul

Disconnect

Recommended Posts

Drtikul    0

Hello,

last few days I have problem with random disconnect. I got dc for random char on afk hunt in the night, everytime...
In the most case only 50% log chars, so rest of chars still consume supplies for bonu exp. This situation is ******* boring. I have on exp rune and loosing my exp every day. 

On the forum are many comments with this problem, but nowhere I cant see some comment or expression from GM/ NcSoft so please, tell us where is problem and when it will be solved. 

Thanks for reply NcSoft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phun    0

I noticed that every time after maintenance there is random disconnects next few hours, but lately this doesn't stop after few hours as before. 

I skip first day or two after maintenance now :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrandpaRick    5

same here, and im in contact with support for about 3 weeks. problem still not resolved, losing interest in playing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phun    0
34 minutes ago, GrandpaRick said:

same here, and im in contact with support for about 3 weeks. problem still not resolved, losing interest in playing

Support do only "we will investigate" and drink coffee, I'm developer - I know!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drtikul    0

More 4 DC today on half chars. I am still waiting for statements and solution.  Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shamyko    1

Had DC like now and ingame have like 6-10 secnd delay and masive lags. Unplayable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drtikul    0
3 minutes ago, Shamyko said:

Had DC like now and ingame have like 6-10 secnd delay and masive lags. Unplayable

Same problem now. Brutal delay and got 3 DC on WC during 4 min.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a single D/C this week but I live near the server so I don't have many hops to worry about. It's most certainly one of the hops between y'all and the server that's causing the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phun    0

Three computers, three different internet providers, two parties - one char (out of four logged in on that PC) - leading tank got disconnected and two traders on another computer (different ISP).

Doesn’t seems to be internet issue on our end, as it’s just one or two chars per computer/ISP is affected.

@Juji @Hime please give us some info, is this being investigated (not in the coffee manner) or we all have to stop playing for couple of weeks (I don’t want to do it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Phun said:

Three computers, three different internet providers, two parties - one char (out of four logged in on that PC) - leading tank got disconnected and two traders on another computer (different ISP).

Doesn’t seems to be internet issue on our end, as it’s just one or two chars per computer/ISP is affected.

@Juji @Hime please give us some info, is this being investigated (not in the coffee manner) or we all have to stop playing for couple of weeks (I don’t want to do it)

You know your packets don't get instantly teleported to the game servers by your ISP(s) right? ISPs have their own version of ISPs as the connection works it's way to a major backbone. Do some tracerts to see what you can find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×