Lag and some problem with this server

Hi, im a old player from Teon, from c3 to God i always play on ncwest and i know how this game run.

There is we have many problem:

1) LAG -> still cant play with some lag and mass d/c, its a official server so fix it

2) MAGE -> This server its only for mage player, not see around gladiator, dagger etc, not a good balance in pvp and in pve ( mage with good equip farm like 5X-10X than a fighter ). Fighter area totally suks like Varka ( try to kill a family with a grade equip, died in like 1 min

3) EQUIP -> Not a real economy for make equip, only from drop, cant craft.

4) ECONOMY -> how ppl make equip if spend like 5/10kk x days and take from mobs like 2-3kk?

5) ENCHANT -> many ppl go with equip +++, like a 5000X server, you think new ppl come here, and spend when other ppl have +10 equip, rb etc?

6) PARTY EXP/DROP- > totally broken, on teon and naia you need a good party for make good exp or farm, here need max 2 ppl cause low exp and drop

7) PVP-> Totally dead, only on siege, and only 2-3 clan, on old teon you have pvp for spot, here cant, this server its only a PVE server, not a interesting activity...full of broken

I know, you try to make this server better, but you need to change some thing, or this server in 1 year go down cause no ppl

Edited by Teon