Olympiad Ring (30 day)

S0urce

So I keep reading that the Olympiad ring is a good obtainable way to increase dmg for a noob with the 15% p skill critical.
 Assuming that is the 30 day ring from Olympiad manager but are people really able to make 2200 marks of battle a month?
This looks possible and I have no problem farming Olympiad for it but man putting in the time for CoC looks miserable considering I die in .5 sec. 
Anything I am missing? 

lets say I average 50% in Olympiad  = 4 for losing 10 for winning average 7

4 weeks x 25 matches * 7 marks = 700 marks

top 50% bonus plus 1 or more win bonus = 800 marks

CoC = 4 weeks x 4 days x 4 hours x 4 matches x 4 marks = 1024 marks

so 1500 from olympiad and 1024 from coc for a total of 2524

It's possible, but is it worth it? Given that it's not a permanent ring, that's an awful lot of time, energy, and dying in humiliation. :D

I would say that if you are truly able to win up to average, and you like the action, keep doing it. But the world won't end if you don't have every single item that boosts p. skill critical damage.

I have a friend with a Greater Aries Agathion (10% p. skill crit. damage, +1 CHA, +1 additional damage) that tells me that he rarely uses it. He thinks he's reached the point of diminishing returns. He's boosted everything else so much that he kills just as fast if not faster over time PVE without the Greater Aries as he does with it. 

• Like 1

Doing CoC all the time is boring and waste of time. The ring is very good indeed, but it can be done every 2nd month, while not burning yourself. Just do Oly and few CoC matches and you'll have 1100+ marks every month.

• Like 1