Character appearance change

hello, I would like to know if the appearance of the character can be changed? That is, I am human but I would like to see myself as a dwarf without changing my statistics of any kind. Just the appearance. Can you just do that? Or the only way is with the change of race and also change the basic states?

Only Race Change is possible... if you are Human Fighter you can Change to Human Mage "appearance" or vice versa and your Racial Passives and Stats will stay the same, any other Race and your Racial Passives and Stats will change to the new Race.

(Orc Fighter and Orc Mage will also keep Stats as you don't REALLY change the Race)

Edited by Teribeth
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

Only Race Change is possible... if you are Human Fighter you can Change to Human Mage "appearance" or vice versa and your Racial Passives and Stats will stay the same, any other Race and your Racial Passives and Stats will change to the new Race.

(Orc Fighter and Orc Mage will also keep Stats as you don't REALLY change the Race)

Ok I understand. And where can I change the appearance if I wanted from human magician to human warrior? thank u!

16 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

But if I don't change race. Just change the appearance of wizard to warrior within the same race, do I also need the ticket? or how can that be done?

Edited by GigiBuffon

Yes, it is a modification that is not available in-game for any amount of Items/Adena/Work.(you can have a Trusted player "gift" it to you for Adena if you have no NCoin... as it is untradeable there is some risk)

45 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

Yes, it is a modification that is not available in-game for any amount of Items/Adena/Work.(you can have a Trusted player "gift" it to you for Adena if you have no NCoin... as it is untradeable there is some risk)

Ok, thank u!