WHEN IS NEXT RED LIBRA EVENT? :)

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17528-red-libra-event/?tab=comments#comment-1

On 5/25/2020 at 6:31 PM, Juji said:

We are planning to run the Red Libra event in a few months. It was planned for the 16th Anniversary event as originally intended, but there were some issues that prevented us from running both of the events at the same time (hence the abundance of 16th Anniversary coins).

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 5:31 PM, Tityus said:

@Juji @Hime could you consider put in this red libra an option for trade r110 sets, once they are too expensive and hard to trade in game.

Would be helpfull for many players.

Thank you

The last Red Libra offers a way to trade your armors, your circlets, etc., but at a cost. I'm pretty sure the next one will let you do that, too.

The problem is that we have to wait forever for Red Libra. Having the merchants show up only once in 6-8 months is not good.

22 hours ago, Juji said:

We may have to wait a bit longer for the next Red Libra event on Live. I know I said July last time, but it looks like it may be late Summer for the latest version :(

I came back to game in November after leaving classic. You guys had red libra right about then, you had agathion event, cloak event, no fishing, shilen event, now artifact (thank you, my lost wanted event), and numerous gamble boxes in there. I assume another gamble box is coming after artifacts with maybe la vie mid summer, before libra.

7 hours ago, Hyperlite said:

I came back to game in November after leaving classic. You guys had red libra right about then, you had agathion event, cloak event, no fishing, shilen event, now artifact (thank you, my lost wanted event), and numerous gamble boxes in there. I assume another gamble box is coming after artifacts with maybe la vie mid summer, before libra.

tarot

On 17/06/2020 at 11:58 AM, Juji said:

We may have to wait a bit longer for the next Red Libra event on Live. I know I said July last time, but it looks like it may be late Summer for the latest version :(

I hope it's the best libra ever because of this delay. I respect you a lot but you should be a man of your word. Don't be indecisive. Stick to what you say or else...nothing because I'm just a nobody :|

• L2 Team

The Red Libra event was planned for July, but we are not able to run it for the Live server due to technical issues the Dev team found with the event. We now have it planned for late Summer.

3 hours ago, Juji said:

The Red Libra event was planned for July, but we are not able to run it for the Live server due to technical issues the Dev team found with the event. We now have it planned for late Summer.

Technical issues with the live server appears to be a recurring theme. Do we still have receipt for the new live server? Can we send it back and get a refund??? o.OxD