MP regeneration in Hunting zones

Nothing new I think.  I notice this usually few times per day for couple of hours then go back  to normal. Most of the time as othell I'm full mana but sometimes struggle a lot to the point is fully drained. @Juji please look into this issue why is happening..

hi, i have the same issue, sometimes the mp regeneration is ok, and some times, is bad.

today i was in the same area, same auto macro, same character, sames skills, and for hours was fine, and for hours was so bad.

i there an issue with this... plis, fix ncsoft, check this

Ty

11 hours ago, wannaBeer said:

Two characters are now back to normal, one still can't get MP above 0.

relog, reboot and such don't help either? Is the character too low if in a party?

If you're not killing the mobs with enough speed, mana regeneration won't be as fast.

Also, if you make changes within the party (or for example, if some member goes to town), sometimes it can "bug" the mana regen. If you remake the party while everyone is on farming location, should solve that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

If you're not killing the mobs with enough speed, mana regeneration won't be as fast.

Also, if you make changes within the party (or for example, if some member goes to town), sometimes it can "bug" the mana regen. If you remake the party while everyone is on farming location, should solve that.

I saw that, and in game several players told me to remake the party. It is weird but usually works. If not, then you are killing in a zone were you do to litle damage

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

I made a new character that's having this problem? No parties. I hit 99 and suddenly run out of mana. Up until then my mana wouldn't even go down. What do you even do about mana on live? I literally can't figure out how to even play this game. 

As 103 Yul i run out of mana at BS nowadays.

And today i was xping with my 105 mage in Desert Quarry, cos BS on yul kinda pissed me off... And guess what. After 2h there i run out of MP suddenly

18 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

imagine 10 hours without any changes, killing the mobs always in the same speed, no changes in the party, nobody going to town, none changes in nothing.. hours and hours in perfect mp regeneration... but in a moment, mp regen goes to 0.00... a few hours later,... mp regen back to normal.. believe me i think something is wrong with mp regen... i don t know, i think there is a bug here that affect sometimes