Othell vs Feoh

Instinctive

Yo othells, I need advice tips vs feohs. In 1 vs 1 they use all the time the mana armor as a result they have a lot reflect and they don't receive my dmg.. I am trying to burn their mp but still can't survive.. 

Any tactic will help thx

2 hours ago, Instinctive said:

Yo othells, I need advice tips vs feohs. In 1 vs 1 they use all the time the mana armor as a result they have a lot reflect and they don't receive my dmg.. I am trying to burn their mp but still can't survive.. 

Any tactic will help thx

Do u know which class of othel is giving you the most issue? I'd imagine it'd be ghost hunter in shadow evasion or anything in UE. 

Without a mana burn and heal tactic I don't see how you will drain all of a rogues mp. As a ghost hunter, I can oe 1 of my self buffs to give myself mana on the fly.

I don't think the focus should be on mama drain, but surviving past the cooldowns and trying to pull them out of hide if they go into it.

I haven't played as a feoh since they're been awakened, but that's my Input from fighting them in oly as a dagger.

Out gear them. That's about it. Everything you can do to compensate for your lack of penetration they can do also. Dragon shirt, Disparition, etc... Even with changes to Mass Trick. It doesn't really matter if you can't penetrate their mana shield before the reflect kills you. Also don't forget that Feoh get a full mana recharge skill so even if you managed to penetrate their 95% damage reduct 5% mana damage shield, there's another one at the push of a button waiting for you.

The class Oly dynamic is indicative to how overpowered/easymode the class is. Generally just stand in one spot and cast away, oh? They disparation-ed? No worry, just cast ground aoe skill and let that and your damage reflect kill them. This games balance is a mess particularly for melee classes.

I don't really fight with fixed damage spam. I find it a cheap way to win but if that's not beyond you, might be something worth looking at. Expensive but from what you have probably seen from ISS that oly, effective. As long as you can evade opposing damage properly.

@Hyperlite I think you misunderstood the question? He's an Othell fighting Feoh, not the other way around.

15 hours ago, TheHaggarDagger said:

Out gear them. That's about it. Everything you can do to compensate for your lack of penetration they can do also. Dragon shirt, Disparition, etc... Even with changes to Mass Trick. It doesn't really matter if you can't penetrate their mana shield before the reflect kills you. Also don't forget that Feoh get a full mana recharge skill so even if you managed to penetrate their 95% damage reduct 5% mana damage shield, there's another one at the push of a button waiting for you.

The class Oly dynamic is indicative to how overpowered/easymode the class is. Generally just stand in one spot and cast away, oh? They disparation-ed? No worry, just cast ground aoe skill and let that and your damage reflect kill them. This games balance is a mess particularly for melee classes.

I don't really fight with fixed damage spam. I find it a cheap way to win but if that's not beyond you, might be something worth looking at. Expensive but from what you have probably seen from ISS that oly, effective. As long as you can evade opposing damage properly.

@Hyperlite I think you misunderstood the question? He's an Othell fighting Feoh, not the other way around.

Haha I totally did. I read as if he is feoh, not dagger.

My bad :D

To op, I just burst through their mana shield in full skills. Get a red cat jewel to prevent reflect dmg. Without its almost impossible, u kill yourself.

Edited by Hyperlite