Exp/Mob in 2020| Years to reach 110 ( Exp runes, ncoin boosts useless. Quests nerfed )

4 hours ago, extase1987 said:

...equipment makes a huge difference, but the majority comes from lvl. I saw a huge damage increase from 107 -> 108 without even changing my gear, I am sure once I hit 109 it will happen again.

Yup. There's a damage penalty if you're not the proper level range of the NPC/PC you're killing. You do more damage & receive less when you're a higher level than the NPC/PC you're against. I hate this & it should be removed but that's a pipe dream. It's designed this way to encourage Ncoin sales.

Before F2P/P2W, a Lv.62 could defeat a Lv.80 hero (back when Lv.80 was the max). After the Kamael patch, a Lv.76 could defeat anything above it's level in PvP & PvE. Of course this was when the game was fun & balanced.

Edited by ProDigY

4 hours ago, Djos said:

newbies buffs and weapon/armor exchange through npc were even available for new players during C3 and as u said game wasn't that soft back then

By the way, you may not believe this but I still have some of those weapon exchange tickets on some of my alts. :S

What you drinking?ho

Majority of the server is 109 or lower only top 150 on Chornus are 110 or higher and that guy that is 114  wow god bless him.

Was a huge boost in my server rank when got 5% into 105 because xp starts to slow down.  Same happens at each level way l2 always been but now there is no level cap.

On 5/31/2020 at 7:16 PM, Mystikal said:

It's better to have server boost than more mobs. More mobs usually means more lag.

But maybe if NCSoft had a way of making hunting grounds dynamic. If no one is there, mobs disappear. But when someone arrives, mobs appear at a rate proportionate to number of people in the area up to a certain limit. That way mobs would vanish in 98% of the map -- areas where they are not needed and are just using up resources.

I would do the same thing for town NPCs. Most of them are just there for local color. Quests have all but been removed from game, so really they can remove many more NPCs, if they want to. Every little bit helps.

I'd rather they sort no longer used areas like dim 100 which still has mobs lurking around for some reason.

45 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Was a huge boost in my server rank when got 5% into 105 because xp starts to slow down.  Same happens at each level way l2 always been but now there is no level cap.

I'm pretty sure that mostly because of all the mentee toons stopping at 105.

On 5/31/2020 at 4:37 PM, ArctodusSimus said:

Do you want more exp/mob?

It is a huge difference between what we want and what NCSoft provide :)

You got an Yes from me, but who cares...

Yet another good way to improve the system is to add xp bonus for party. Also could be a solution to +50% xp on the base status of mobs

Regards

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Nastyyy said:

It is a huge difference between what we want and what NCSoft provide :)

You got an Yes from me, but who cares...

Yet another good way to improve the system is to add xp bonus for party. Also could be a solution to +50% xp on the base status of mobs

Regards

From what I understand, some players would like base Exp improved and some players say that it's just fine like that.
BUT Almost all are in agreeance that the party Exp bonus should be reintroduced. :)

Great! I think this post reached its purpose. We all are on the same wavelength regarding party bonuses.
Maybe they will reintroduce it along with the new upcoming event.

• Thanks 1

On 6/1/2020 at 10:55 AM, Neesir said:

NPC's don't lag the server, neither do mobs, it's the players iterations in large crowded areas that lag the server, to much information being transferred, to many actions.

Interesting. So every time the GMs have said in the past that they reduced the number of mobs to help with lag, they were just saying that for show? Good to know.

1 hour ago, Mystikal said:

Interesting. So every time the GMs have said in the past that they reduced the number of mobs to help with lag, they were just saying that for show? Good to know.

Reduced mobs in heavy crowded placed, crowded with people, those people killing mobs next to each others transmit information to everybody that is close to them...

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ArctodusSimus said:

From what I understand, some players would like base Exp improved and some players say that it's just fine like that.
BUT Almost all are in agreeance that the party Exp bonus should be reintroduced. :)

Great! I think this post reached its purpose. We all are on the same wavelength regarding party bonuses.
Maybe they will reintroduce it along with the new upcoming event.

I have been hounding Juji to restore party xp bonus Permanently and not some Event promotions (that's bullshit).