CHNAGE CLAN LEADERSHIP

hello every1 and @Juji @Hime

why is not possible change clan leading if clan leader is not active for loooooooooooooooong time? (i mean years)

it should be nice if someone from clan (active person) can get leading and keep clan active a bit (for example elite member change to clan leader or member with the highest RANK in clan)

pls JUJI / HIME talk about it with dev team or with someone who can do something with it.... it gonna help lot of ppl have some good ALT clans or make new start of OLD clans with nice level of clan

thank you for some good answers

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kasiopetka said:

hello every1 and @Juji @Hime

why is not possible change clan leading if clan leader is not active for loooooooooooooooong time? (i mean years)

it should be nice if someone from clan (active person) can get leading and keep clan active a bit (for example elite member change to clan leader or member with the highest RANK in clan)

pls JUJI / HIME talk about it with dev team or with someone who can do something with it.... it gonna help lot of ppl have some good ALT clans or make new start of OLD clans with nice level of clan

thank you for some good answers

This is a safe-guard if hijacking the clan. If you cannot contact the leader, then leave and join another clan or make your own.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1. 6. 2020 at 9:49 AM, mixa said:

This is a safe-guard if hijacking the clan. If you cannot contact the leader, then leave and join another clan or make your own.

its not about stealing clan, bcs CLAN LEADER is banned and clan has lv 9 and nice clan skills and its old pet clan of friend and create new clan in this times and do it lv 9 its not so easy so thats why i stay in this clan with my alts and use this bonuses if i can.

BTW my friend contacted NC support and they told that we should make topic as suggestion but nobody answer and here its the same situation.

so we rly dont know what do now, support cant do anything with that and JUJI/HIME dont asnwer anything

rly "great" admins here !!!!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Way the world works.  Wasn't big deal till they made clans impossible to level but if I should die or pass away info to turn my clan to another member is secured my lockbox just for these reasons lol

ok maybe u wanna keep it

but my friend contacted support about it and wanna change clan leadership into another char from clan with the highest rank in clan (the highest = very active) but support cant do it, admins no response about it so we r helpless :(

pls @Juji @Hime help us and another alt clans to get life

14 hours ago, Juji said:

Unfortunately, we do not offer clan leader transfers for clans. There was an issue we had 12 years ago where we attempted to transfer clan leadership, but it resulted in a lot of troubles for the clan and parties involved. We have no plans to offer such a service.

12 years its a lot time, at least test it on your clan, cause game system changed so much, maybe the problem, you talk its not on the game system anymore.

10 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

12 years its a lot time, at least test it on your clan, cause game system changed so much, maybe the problem, you talk its not on the game system anymore.

What he means is that the new clan leader probably scammed the entire clan's warehouse to himself xD and they don't have patience to deal with that a second time.

1 hour ago, Nymphadorae said:

What he means is that the new clan leader probably scammed the entire clan's warehouse to himself xD and they don't have patience to deal with that a second time.

this, also there have been cases were a clanleader actually did return after many years and finds his clan stolen from him - this set up NCWest for legal exposure

long story short it's way easier for players to move on and join a clan that does have active leadership then staying in a "dead clan"

btw @Juji man up and deal with the melee lag issue, plenty of posts on that and this is the topic you chose to answer really ?

Or ask the clan leader to transfer leadership before he quits lol.

I ran into a person claiming to be the original clan leader of a clan from OB.  I go no because that clan merged into mine was down to 3 - 4 people and their clan leader was an old friend.   The person had no idea I knew the original clan leader.  He said sorry he didn't know anyone still went back that far in game lol  Honestly think I might be one of the few oldest continuous clan leaders left (anyone know one that beats 15 years?) might be a few close i think not sure. Not claiming oldest clan longest clan leader is what I am saying.

Edited by Slycutter

Guys, it's a different case, Kasiopetka said the clan leader is banned.

On 6/11/2020 at 8:29 PM, Kasiopetka said:

its not about stealing clan, bcs CLAN LEADER is banned

If the ban is permanent, the CL will never return. I am not sure if you can submit tickets when banned, but if the banned leader submitted a ticket from his account to have a clan re-assigned to someone else I do not see any reason for the support not to do that. After all, it's the legitimate clan leader who confirms the clan can be reassigned.

@Kasiopetka I have a box clan lvl 8 for my alts so if you decide to change the clan after all I can offer you a safe space - contact me ingame. I remember you from a long time ago, so i'd feel safe to give you the elite status and invite rights so that you can manage your alts on your own.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helvie said:

Guys, it's a different case, Kasiopetka said the clan leader is banned.

If the ban is permanent, the CL will never return. I am not sure if you can submit tickets when banned, but if the banned leader submitted a ticket from his account to have a clan re-assigned to someone else I do not see any reason for the support not to do that. After all, it's the legitimate clan leader who confirms the clan can be reassigned.

@Kasiopetka I have a box clan lvl 8 for my alts so if you decide to change the clan after all I can offer you a safe space - contact me ingame. I remember you from a long time ago, so i'd feel safe to give you the elite status and invite rights so that you can manage your alts on your own.

NO!  your clan leader cheated and you all need to suffer because of it!  You probably all knew he was cheating and reaped the rewards and now that he got caught you cry "It's unfair."  Clans gone, ya cheat, ya pay, move on.  Close this thread.  

Well, now that I think about it you're right guys

While on one hand the CL has already been punished (ban) and it is not fair to punish his clan members who put their effort and contributed to clan development,

then on the other hand

such a clan reassignment could result in possible exploits as the clan WH can have items acquired in illegal way or the banned CL could request to have the clan reassigned to his other account and this way he does not lose the clan at all

ok guys, i have to say u that u r wrong about BAN

clan leader was banned bcs he was on 3rd program but only for following another char and there was no warning before.

in that time was big ban hammer with some UNBANs for NCoin buyers YES (DH, SH ppl and so on (just for big money whales)) but for normal ppl NOT

is it fair? i dont think so ;)

and clan leader submited ticket on support but they do nothing with it.... why on EU server they can do it easily but NA server have issue with it?

CL can write who to make new CL, in clan WH is nothing to steal https://imgur.com/a/6kJCxk3 as u can see here

So he was using a 3rd party program when you have auto attack in game macros... I call BS

Programs are only used now to extract data from the server you cannot normally see in game IE only chars gear level stats etc.  Shows who they are in party with a lot grimy things.  So too bad so sad he used an illegal program that was not needed.

Could of had a macro /target MrStupid /assist   -  done.

On 6/15/2020 at 6:41 PM, Slycutter said:

Honestly think I might be one of the few oldest continuous clan leaders left (anyone know one that beats 15 years?) might be a few close i think not sure. Not claiming oldest clan longest clan leader is what I am saying.

Is there a way to know how long a person has been serving as CL, or how old a clan is in game? The Devs should figure out a way to celebrate that. Maybe give an original and unique appearance, or different armor/weapon glow for clan leaders based on years of service. For years 5 through 9 you get green fiery glow on armor, instead of blue or gold. For years 10 and up, you get a reddish orange fiery glow on armor. Maybe let it toggle on/off as person sees fit? Also, name should get a special signifier. And let's get emotes involved. If someone genuflects to a really old CL in town/ peace zone, even if they're from a different clan, they get a 30 minute buff of +1 all stats and 1% XP bonus. You don't have to acknowledge them, in order for them to get the buff.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I probably don't qualify. My clan is old as dirt, but I switched several characters as CL over the years, even though they are all played by me. ^_^

15 hours ago, Slycutter said:

So he was using a 3rd party program when you have auto attack in game macros... I call BS

Programs are only used now to extract data from the server you cannot normally see in game IE only chars gear level stats etc.  Shows who they are in party with a lot grimy things.  So too bad so sad he used an illegal program that was not needed.

Could of had a macro /target MrStupid /assist   -  done.

it was 5 years ago ban but ok ;) u can do the same macro "MrClever" :D:D