help needed desperately please

Diamond

This is mainly a signal i am posting to beg Neutron for help. i dont think anyone can help me with my issue but him. Can anyone that moderates the forum tell me what channels i would use or how i can get a message to him regarding a huge account issue i am having to no fault of my own? I am desperate, and not getting the help i need with my support ticket. I didnt put his name in the title because i read somewhere that is now allowed and will get you banned or your post deleted, I hope I am asking for help correctly in this post. reply or private me please please.

Thanks for your time.

@Neutron

p.s. i would accept help from any knowledgeable person within L2 with power, that info and who they are is welcome as well.

Hey! I'm not a professional but when I had a few account issues, I've always contacted the support of NCsoft. You should try clicking the support button up top near the Dev Tracker and you should fill up a support ticket, It's the best chance you have, they are very responsive there and helpful, so you should try and contact them in any case. I do not think that a forum moderator in this care. 

Helped me dude, hope it helps you @Diamond !

Thank you kindly Juuzou!

I have contacted support first before coming here asking for help, and they are not helping me in the way i need, i have provided detailed proof of my issue and they say they can not see a record of it in the logs.

There 100% has to be record in the logs to support my claim and i also even have detailed screenshots show proof on my end, they are standing by their answer of "its not in the logs" hardcore, even though they are fully aware of the problem and know it happened.

sorry to be vague but i dont really want to public say more than what i am, i am not trying to shame anyone, i just need someone above the people that answer the support tickets to look in on my problem, i have undeniable proof and can even give date and time brackets narrowed to only two hours... 

my issue is not over something small either, it is rather large. thanks again Juu!

No problem Diamond! Just trying to help out a fellow member of the community. 

Maybe your chance of getting the issue solved is to maybe send Neutron or the other moderator a massege with the suppor tickets numbers / ID and maybe he'll look into it. 

Wish you the best of luck in solving your issue bud! <3 

Archived