Forums

Alliance Full Bot Players. Read this topic (Video Only)

GM Juji, I come to this topic to report these players that have been wiping out the server for months, they use a BOT for a long time and are in areas that many cannot access, besides all the players of this alliance are using BOTS to benefit in such a way that no one else can be as strong as they are, follow the video below showing what level of bot they are already using as using DRY ROOT on MOBS without stopping, automatic RESSURECTION without stopping all the time, the players who are using these absurd scripted bot features are benefiting a lot on the server, HOW: Selling XP and POWER LEVEL to palyers who can't get to the level they're at VERY STRONG ITEMS AND ADENES TRADE IN THIS ALLIANCE MONOPOLY OF THE GOLDBERG INSTANCY WITH MORE THAN 10 PK'S IN THE INSTANCE WILL NOT LET ANYONE TAKE THE KEY and unfortunately it turns out that nobody else can get close to such players, I urgently ask all the staff of LINEAGE 2 NA to scan this alliance and start taking the necessary steps as this is disturbing every server soon also hinders NCSOFT NA

ASSIST THE VIDEO REPORT !

[moderated content]

Edited by PhoenixMitra
Removed names and video.
  • Like 5

it is absurd that this goes unpunished, while several players dedicate the time they have to play / farm items, this ally comes and pk them all, making it impossible for them to be strong enough to hit them in the face and outside that they spend 24/7 using bots to farm in LOA and giving pk in several players in different places with that several players will be discouraged from playing on the server because there is no punishment for those who use bots. please punish this type of act.

it is absurd that this goes unpunished, while several players dedicate the time they have to play / farm items, this ally comes and pk them all, making it impossible for them to be strong enough to hit them in the face and outside that they spend 24/7 using bots to farm in LOA and giving pk in several players in different places with that several players will be discouraged from playing on the server because there is no punishment for those who use bots.

please punish this type of act.

• Like 7

sad to see such a good server, being dominated by a CLAN that controls all the points and makes the lvl pay. in addition they use bot to dominate the server. the situation of the l2 classic is regrettable and sad. i hope gm can save what is left of the server!

@Juji

please see this

• Like 5

Sadly this game has never been fair. Let's face it, life isn't fair. This is the result of poor game design and the "Me first" attitude that too many players have.

Most people use a macro/script/bot in some way with Lineage 2. This is because the game sucks and doesn't offer much in the way of fun.

...That's just my two cents